Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Raiders' Get-Together

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2002, 04:43 AM   #1
kalrie
Priestess of Pie

Send a message via AIM to kalrie Send a message via Yahoo to kalrie
Default Trakanon/VS Version 4.1

It's gotten to the point of being beyond my ability to monitor this rotation. I will be out of town next week, and won't be returning to track this again. If anyone wishes to take it over, good luck to you, but this will be my last update.
Upcoming patch info

Trakanon Rotation:
WI GL TA CE AbM RoD PS JPh AtD AnS Aff VoE LI

Venril Sathir Rotation:
" ? " DS AtD CE VoE AnS Aff PS SQ GL TA PS AbM RoD NC

Trakanon spawns Friday June 6th for: Anlah'Shok
Venril Sathir spawns Monday June 9th for: Pendragons

Okay guys, you know the rules. Play nice. If you don't know the rules, keep reading.

Rotation Rules:
1. For your guild to enter a rotation, you've got to do it on your own, and should expect to be able to kill every time your turn comes up from that point on. No friends, no allies, no temporary tags.

2. Each guild has 24 hours FROM MOB SPAWN TIME to kill their respective critter. Once your 24 hours is up, it passes to the next guild, (after their 24 with no kill, to the next. get the picture?) There is no point where either Trakanon or Venril Sathir go FFA. If you're planning on skipping your turn, we'll all like you better if you post it, instead of just letting your 24 lapse so we have to guess. Note - You don't get bonus hours for letting a guild try to KS in, once that 24 hours is up, your turn is over.

3. The only reserved time for a pickup raid on VS is in the "?" space. Pickup attempts may not include members of rotation guilds.

4. If you're going to "kill steal" into the rotation, you've probably been planning for a while. So you've got more than enough time to let the guild you're going to KS know that you're coming.

5. Don't let 800 other guilds "kill steal" in front of you. One's enough. When you're on the freeway, you don't let every single car merge in front of you during rush hour - this isn't all that different.

6. Too many passes will result in your guild being removed from the rotations. Please be mindful that there is a difference between choosing to pass due to guild time constraints and passing due to lack of manpower to take out the NPC. If it becomes apparent that your guild is no longer capable of killing either NPC, then you will be removed and will have to "re-enter" the rotation in the proscribed manner. For the purposes of keeping this alive for the guilds who care, apathy (towards killing, posting kills, posting passes, or posting that your spawn was ganked) may result in your removal from these listings.

7. This thread is for results. Please take your need to discuss elsewhere on the boards.

Let the games begin, It's gotten to the point of being beyond my ability to monitor this rotation. If anyone wishes to take it over, good luck to you, but this will be my last update.

Last edited by kalrie; 06-06-2003 at 08:10 AM.
kalrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 09:04 PM   #2
quenta

Trak down at 11:00pm EST to the Appointed.

We asked and received permission from CE to KS our ways in.

dropped"

donal's BP
Deepwater BP
sinew
3 teeth

Thank you again to CE for giving us the shot and please add The Appointed to the rotation.

Tevaran
Even PROUDER member of Team Jello!
quenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 05:49 AM   #3
Tormentcia
Supporter

Did OoT do VS or are we up today?
Tormentcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 05:55 AM   #4
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
Wow! When another guild gets added to the Venril Sathir rotation, either that font's going to have to get smaller, or there's going to be another line! Or maybe I should up my screen resolution here at work.

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 06:45 AM   #5
Venlail

OoT goes tonight on VS, last shot before 24hr is up.
BloodLord and Retired Member of Whit`s End
Venlail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 08:49 PM   #6
Venlail

Well, we prepare to move into VS prep room only to find a group of 16 already KSing VS on us. I have a list of these individuals, all apparently unguilded.

They took him down approximately 8:30pm Est, we had no idea this was happening until we got there. Balterzar may post with further details.
Old 01-20-2003, 09:06 PM   #7
Balterzar

Default KS'd by No Namers!

OoT was grouping for the take down on VS tonight. We let The Appointed KS us a few nights ago and he died at approx. 10:45pm. Our time would of been Sunday eve about this time or no later than Monday eve. As we gathered with plenty of force to complete the task Abrahm shouts, you are to late, we are KS'ng and taking him down.

I am not completely sure how this works but if we allow a KS that gives us our shot when the time comes on his next spwn correct? Now that this group of nonguilded folks have KS'd us without permission, do we still get our shot or is our turn passed on? I have the names of all the individuals who did this but I have never had this happen to me in all the years I have played EQ.

Please advise to what OoTs next step is. I am a bit pissed and frustrated about what happened but I don't want to hold up any other guilds either. Please post and let me know. I will check the boards ASAP to see what your decision is and the outcome will be.

Thanks,
Sir Balterzar Soulkeeper
Proud Leader of Oracles of Truth!
Balterzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 03:20 AM   #8
Bayamon
Lover of Fat Women

Default Humm...

How are unguilded players bound by this guild agreement?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the rotation and have been part of it numerous times, but how you force unguilded wizards in the server to bind to this agreement when you are giving them only 1 shot in 20 and they have to mobilize unguilded fellows to get their epic piece. I just don't understand...

Waiting to kill VS in as a last minute attempt might not be a good idea anymore. Just some food for the thought.

Edit: Sorry for posting it here, didn't ready #7. My bad.

"I got your idiot hanging"- lilpackage of love

Last edited by Bayamon; 01-22-2003 at 11:49 AM.
Bayamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:22 AM   #9
Camien Ta`Mire

Send a message via AIM to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via MSN to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via Yahoo to Camien Ta`Mire
They are bound because if they do NOT listen to the agreement, then eventually anarchy shall take the place of the rotation as the guilds try to get their spawns. In that case, everyone loses because it will be permacamped by guilds until each guild has their wizzy epic pieces.
Camien Ta`Mire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:34 AM   #10
Bayamon
Lover of Fat Women

Default I see your point...

I understand that perfectly Camien, but the Wiz that want's his epic and is not guilded don't care about the implications that this could have serverwide, and after the kill he will care even less because he got his piece already.

"I got your idiot hanging"- lilpackage of love
Bayamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:43 AM   #11
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
It won't be permacamped until just one guild gets their wizard epics, it'll be permacamped until the pharming perma campers get the 110k pp for a super horse... each. From selling the loot, that is.

Just as the Lodizal stuff, it'll be "D00d STFU! U dun no nething! U can get an ez 10k pp off these in the bazaar, hahahah u suxxors wizzeeerds!"

But I'm getting the feeling that a bunch of idiots are spawning (Abrahm for example, and some people who won't give up and won't stop posting about not wanting to follow the rotation rules) who want to bring the Venril Sathir rotation down.

On a side note, I'm sure the guildless wizards will care so less after they KS the rotation against the rules that they'll deguild from being guildless and go apply to Magister or something.

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.

Last edited by Zelgadis; 01-22-2003 at 05:45 AM.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:56 AM   #12
Camien Ta`Mire

Send a message via AIM to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via MSN to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via Yahoo to Camien Ta`Mire
Or these wizards can just get off their high fucking horse and wait for the pickup slot. Then there will be no permacampers, no anarchy, it shall be the same as it is today. However, I mihgt suggest adding a second pickup slot in the middle of the rotation as the rotation gets longer~
Camien Ta`Mire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:57 AM   #13
Trech

Send a message via MSN to Trech
Or you guys could do this

7. This thread is for results. Please take your need to discuss elsewhere on the boards.
Trech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 06:34 AM   #14
kalrie
Priestess of Pie

or as I prefer to say...

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP (la la la I can't hear you)

please, take it to another thread
Old 01-22-2003, 08:51 AM   #15
Nuldar
Administrator

I'm not going to check or clean this thread out anymore. If you guys don't want to listen to her and keep this thread just for results and time keeping thats fine by me.

kalrie, just start mailing me a list of who needs to be banned.
Old 01-23-2003, 02:37 AM   #16
Jexibella

Send a message via AIM to Jexibella
OK I'm sort of new to this but I would think ToF is up to take VS. If OoT gave up their spot to allow TA to KS, wouldnt that take them out of the rotation at this time? And as of right now VS is up and waiting to be taken down. Just a FYI. 5am est

Jexibella
Leader Vanguards of Excellence
Jexibella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 02:43 AM   #17
Tormarc

sorry not trying to hijack the thread, oot allowed TA to ks in. it pushes the rotation back accordingly and would be oot's turn, if it passed over you because you let someone in, nobody would let anyone else have a shot, or only if they didnt need anymore pieces.
Tormarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 04:49 AM   #18
Venlail

Oh thanks Jexibella, appreciate the notice, but most people in North America are sleeping or getting ready for work at that time.

So now that Vanguards of Excellence has so kindly pointed out VS was up so early, does this mean we have til 5am Friday, Jan 24th? With noticing yesterday that the rotation had NOT moved on, my guild was notified to be ready for this evening, Thurs, or Friday niight the lastest.

Please advise so I may properly understand the 24hr period, and also properly notify my guild.

thanks

Oh, and Trech, what guild are you associated with please?

Last edited by Venlail; 01-23-2003 at 05:12 AM.
Old 01-23-2003, 04:52 AM   #19
Théodwyn

Default Post moved to other thread

I posted in the wrong forum.

I have been lovingly corrected with a /bonk on the head. How did she reach that high?

Theo

Last edited by Théodwyn; 01-23-2003 at 10:29 AM.
Théodwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 07:36 AM   #20
kalrie
Priestess of Pie

This post is policy clarification. It is not open for discussion here. Anyone who feels the need to rebut anything I've said here WILL do it in another thread, and I'll continue this elsewhere if necessary

Theo, hon, not to /bonk you but
/bonk. To anyone else out here - if someone is stupid enough to try to start debating on this thread, don't reply - you know better, so set the example for the fucktards who either can't read or can't respect my wishes by bumping one of the 5 - (FIVE!) discussion threads already in this forum.

I thought this was obvious, but apparently its not:

As for the VS situation, the 24 hour slot is 24 hours from the time the mob spawns. Not 24 hours from when you decide your 24 hours starts. The time of death posted here is for planning purposes, and since its simple enough to check when VS is up, more often than not I'll do exactly what Bella did and go confirm a pop to move that 24 hours along.

The reason for that 24 hours (MAX) of spawned mob is to allow people whose peak playtime is not whenever it pops to get their full-force attempt in. The "so and so spawns X day for Guild Y" line is for planning purposes. You do NOT have from peak playtime on spawn day to peak playtime the next to make your kill. You have 24 hours from Mob pop (or, if you're going to make us police you, and on VS at least, I will if I have to, confirmed mob pop).

In the past, I've given OoT the benefit of the doubt, and honestly, your last kill and last attempt have been horrendously late, but the guilds following have been generous enough to allow OoT the benefit of the doubt when you said VS wasn't up. That stops here. You have (as per the posted rules) until 5am Friday to make your kill or ToF is up.

This post is policy clarification. It is not open for discussion here. Anyone who feels the need to rebut anything I've said here WILL do it in another thread, and I'll continue this elsewhere if necessary
heads we win, tails we try again
Old 01-23-2003, 08:48 AM   #21
Venlail

Thanks for the clarification
Old 01-23-2003, 08:16 PM   #22
Balterzar

Default VS Downed By OoT!

VS Down at 9:45pm CST

Drops:
Gnarled Staff
Singing Greaves
shissar Guants

Thanks and good luck to next Guild!

Sir Balterzar Soulkeeper
61 Pally Tank!
Proud Leader of Oracles of Truth!
Balterzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 05:56 PM   #23
Tormentcia
Supporter

VS down 9pm EST - rotation not held up due to BS excuses.
Tormentcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 08:36 PM   #24
Oumadar

Send a message via MSN to Oumadar
Default Trak

Trak down bout 11pm EST, dropped pal and druid bp +5 teeth
Old 01-28-2003, 06:35 PM   #25
Jexibella

Send a message via AIM to Jexibella
VS killed at 9pm EST no BS holdups here either.

dropped
Gnarled Staff
Jaundiced Boned Greaves
Ancient Shissar Gaunts
Blackened Iksar Bones

Jexibella
Leader Vanguards of Excellence
Jexibella is offline   Reply With Quote