Unfortunately the name filters denied Treach
Trech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 04:34 AM   #27
darkforest

Bastards
Old 06-24-2003, 12:54 PM   #28
Ariochx

A side note of CoI "Respecting Agreements":

CoI (with a sum total of 11 members in NToV) calls into position(Aary's Pull Hall) when faced with 20plus CI forming for an attempt at the zone in.

Sound like Bumagar is respecting an agreement?

Tell us Bumagar...What exactly is the rule of NToV?

Is it the first with sufficent force moblized to take Aary can make an attempt?

Or is the first to call into postion and stall hoping that they can block others until the needed numbers can be CoTH'd in?

People don't bother to agrue with Bumagar he is totally selective in the rules and agreements he follows....they will all tilt in his favor if he cites them. He will dismiss them is they don't work in his favor.

But don't take my word for it...he will prove this to you in his own actions.

Regards,
Ariochx Everstout
Lord Protector of Underfoot
Ariochx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 01:23 PM   #29
Bumamgar

You didn't have a mage in zone. We did.

Of course, you also niglect to mention that we didn't "stall," we proceeded to kick Aary's ass while you sat at the zone in. Just because we can kill Aary with smaller forces than you, and got lucky and had our Mage log on before yours did, doesn't make me an asshole.

If I remember correctly, you also then CoTHed in and attempted to pull Eashen at the same time we did, and then promptly wiped on him with your oh-so-superior forces

Of course you got upset at us, we beat you in a race for a contested mob. It happens. What sets some guilds apart from others is how they ACT when they lose. Your guild acted like a bunch of children. However, when WE lose a race for a mob, we simply go about our business elsewhere.
Old 06-24-2003, 01:30 PM   #30
Tormarc

Bum, as far as i know, and i am pretty certain, Ariochx is not a member of CI.
Tormarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 01:45 PM   #31
Trech

Send a message via MSN to Trech
This is not a shot at anyone in particular... but those of you who are in NToV aspiring guilds will quickly find that the "agreement" is constantly modified to suit the guild that currently has a choke hold on NToV. Nevermind... it was a shot at someone, maybe a couple someones. Fuck em

Last edited by Trech; 06-24-2003 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-24-2003, 02:01 PM   #32
Bumamgar

Originally posted by Tormarc
Bum, as far as i know, and i am pretty certain, Ariochx is not a member of CI.
Ah, sorry bout that. The way he was talking it sounded like he was. I'm not up on the "who's who" of other guilds
Old 06-24-2003, 02:09 PM   #33
Cless

Send a message via Yahoo to Cless
Bumagar, just shut the fuck up, k? You killed Velious content, good for you. Now stop bragging because no one cares how you "kicked Aary's ass" or how you use "smaller forces" it just makes you seem like a pompus jerk.
Cless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 02:20 PM   #34
Ariochx

<SPEAKS SLOWLY FOR THE /autoattack minded>

Bum, I was in the zone (the lone TE scouting) I am refering to a race that i witnessed between you are CI.

You called into position ahead of CI's 20plus with a total of 11 CoI.

CoI then wiped pulling the Aary Guards...CI then went in with 20 and cleaned up. Deny this happend please...I can provide names to support me here.

Read ...think...re-read then and only then open you trap.

Regards,
Ariochx Everstout
Old 06-24-2003, 02:26 PM   #35
Ariochx

Repeating this in short for Bumamgar...

My point is that you only choose to cite and follow rules when they are in your favor. You disregard them when they don't support your ego-centric actions/efforts.

You posting here and telling others to respect and follow rules is priceless when you adhere to them only when they help you.

8) Have a nice day 8)
Ariochx Everstout
Old 06-24-2003, 06:04 PM   #36
Bumamgar

Originally posted by Ariochx
<SPEAKS SLOWLY FOR THE /autoattack minded>

Bum, I was in the zone (the lone TE scouting) I am refering to a race that i witnessed between you are CI.

You called into position ahead of CI's 20plus with a total of 11 CoI.

CoI then wiped pulling the Aary Guards...CI then went in with 20 and cleaned up. Deny this happend please...I can provide names to support me here.
It never happened. At least, not as you described.

We CoTH past them. We killed Aary. CI pulled and wiped on Eashen. We killed Eashen. CI left the zone, we proceeded to finish clearing the wing.

That is what happened, and CI can verify it if they wish.

You sir, are a moron.

P.S.
I have said nothing in this thread asking or telling anyone to do anything. I have explained a "harsh" reality to Orchard, that no one will "respect" a post here requesting un-contested access to NToV. That is all. You are delusional if you read anything else into what I have posted.
Old 06-24-2003, 10:21 PM   #37
Adarra

Default Post those names

Ok Ariochx, I have been a member of CoI since the beginning. I have been to every single NToV clearing. I can tell you that you are wrong. Not sure why you are so excited about slinging the shit here but whatever gets you going.

Would love to see you post those names. I do keep a log of every moment I am on EQ though. You can also check our website where I post all our raids, what we killed, what days, and what dropped.

I always used to like TE members and respected my time spent with its members. Hope you aren't representative of them.

Adarra
65 enchanter
CoI
Adarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 11:46 PM   #38
elder leggolan

wow, i never thought so much debate would be over NToV still hehe. anyhow orch was just tellin me about a post he made so i thought i would check it out. i myself have never gotten the chance to hunt in NToV, nor really wanted to (dragon faction was too important to me) *cackle.

orch, round up the troops and go keel'in bro, i will be cheering for you from some other zone hehe, but please do it in a professional manner. as my experience as an officer of pantheons i took pride in the guild, and made sure that everything i knew about would be handled in as classy way as it could at the given situation. i still have a lot of love and respect for you guys even though i have moved on, i have been keeping and eye on you guys and have seen you progess in great fashion, which i congratulate you on.

i hope you guys break into NToV soon, and move up on the food chain. when you do, i will be the first to congratulate you, and will hear about it promptly from greer or imrik i am sure

and if you don't get NToV as soon as you want don't get down bro, patience is a virtue, and it will pay off one day. i myself don't always display patience, but its good to try anyhow huh

GL caelestis ignis, team evil, cries of insurrection, and now pantheons, and may the best guild win *softly cheers for pantheons.

elder leggolan darkpine
former officer of pantheons
proud member of midnight fury
elder leggolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 04:09 AM   #39
Trech

Send a message via MSN to Trech
FYI Team Evil is no longer an active guild in everquest.
Old 06-25-2003, 07:59 AM   #40
Ariochx

So you are going to say CoI has never called into the Aary pull hall with 11 members max....let me get this straight.

You deny a blocking attempt when CI was forming at the zone in?

That is my entire point....you cite unwritten rules of NToV, Gentleman's Argreements. But yet you fall short of following them ALL. First raid force / guild to mobilize a sufficent force can call into position. (18-25plus) in the past.

You were faced with a race and CoTH'd hoping to block/stall until more arrived.

I was there Bumamgar / Adarra....I witnessed it.

Follow ALL the rules if you want Respect, not some.

Regards,
Ariochx Everstout
Old 06-25-2003, 08:35 AM   #41
Bumamgar

So you are going to say CoI has never called into the Aary pull hall with 11 members max....let me get this straight.

You deny a blocking attempt when CI was forming at the zone in?

That is my entire point....you cite unwritten rules of NToV, Gentleman's Argreements. But yet you fall short of following them ALL. First raid force / guild to mobilize a sufficent force can call into position. (18-25plus) in the past.
CI was in the zone with some forces, but NO MAGE.

CoI was in the zone with sufficient force and a mage.

I'm sorry, we DON'T NEED 18 - 25 plus people to kill Aary. (No Cless, I'm not bragging, I am simply stating a fact, and disputing the "stall for forces" claim Ariochx is making)

We raced CI, we WON the race. There is nothing in the "gentleman's agreement" that states that we have to wait for their mage to log on, or that we have to use X people to kill Aary, or anything else. The agreement, as discussed by myself and various members of CI, is simple. First to kill Aary has uncontested access to the rest of NToV for a reasonable timeframe (two days I believe, but honestly, it's never taken us longer, so this portion of the "agreement" has never been an issue) Ikiatar and Eashen are not considered part of NToV, which is why CI was perfectly justified in attempting Eashen after we had killed Aary.

However, they failed, so we killed him.

To further clarify, really the point that we are disputing in your THIRD PARTY view of the situation is this:
CoI then wiped pulling the Aary Guards...CI then went in with 20 and cleaned up.
This never happened. I do find it interesting that you are now changing YOUR story to try and twist it to some other issue.

I don't cite "unwritten rules of NToV, Gentleman's Argreements."

I do, however, mention very specific agreements that CoI has in place with CI. Do I expect anyone else to honor these agreements? Hell no. Will I use these agreements as a template for negotiations with other guilds in the future? Yes. They are fair and I don't believe anyone in CI or CoI is unhappy with the agreement. If, however, some new guild starts showing interest in NToV, and, when we but heads with them, expresses no interest in following this sort of agreement, that's perfectly fine. We'll deal with that on a case by case basis.

We deal with each guild on seperate terms, as discussed by our officers with their officers.

We honor the agreements we make with others. We do NOT honor agreements that others have mode without our input or consent. That is why there is a difference between this "NToV Truce" that exists between CI and CoI, and the "VS/Trak Rotation"

Does that clear anything up for you Ariochx?
Old 06-25-2003, 08:36 AM   #42
Adarra

Default Missing the Point?

No one denied racing CI for NToV. In fact both Bumamgar and I have already acknowledged that.

No one denied CoTHing to take Aary with 11 folks. In fact we are a little proud of taking Aary down with so few. I am not saying others couldn't do or haven't done it, but it was a fun challenge for us.

Bumamgar has already stated the facts of that race, if you care to go back and read his post again. CI had no mage to CoTH. They were sitting at zone in. We had a mage and sufficient forces to begin. We CotHed in, began clearing, buffed and took down Aary. So what exactly is the problem here? How does this violate first in force rule? Or the "gentlemen's agreement" I mentioned in an earlier post?

Why are your panties in a tither? CI didn't have a problem with it. In fact TE has done the exact same thing to CoI. CoI had more forces sitting at the zone in ToV once. TE began to gather, CotHed past us and took down Aary. Heck TE did the exact same thing to us over Yelinak. It took a little long for our mage to begin. You did it faster. We didn't whine like you are here. That's the way the game is played. Hell, didn't I even compliment your guild and CI on adding this element to the game? So if your own guild did the exact thing we did, does that make you a hypocrite for complaining? Hmm?

What Bumamgar and I are saying did not happen is that we wiped and CI preceeded to clear NToV. Go back and read your old post to see what it is you wrote there. Furthermore, first in force is the rule and it was followed with no complaint from CoI or CI. It has been followed by TE, your ex-guild.

So what exactly is your point except to spew ugliness here? If that is it, let's move this to Rants and Flames and get it over with.

Adarra
Old 06-25-2003, 07:51 PM   #43
Ariochx

CoI called to Aarry hall...whereas TE called to the other side of the hub and has ALWAYS pulled Eashen and others before Aary.

We didn't skip past named to just stamp our claim on NToV...we had the forces to begin Clearing to Aary...

Your transparent attempt to link CoI's call into Aary Hall and SITTING (Not Pulling named) is far calling to the other side of the hub and working ALL the named.

Please continue you attempts to spin this....you are only showing / proving my original point further.

CoI (it's Leadership) continues to adhere to unwritten server rules when it is in their favor...then switches to the "We don't honor agreements made by others.."

Who is being the hypocrite here?
Old 06-26-2003, 02:52 AM   #44
Adarra

Default You Keep Changing Your Facts

Ariochx, everytime you post you change facts.

First it was CoI wiped and CI cleared. Once called on that, you change your facts around. First you were the only TE in the zone; now it is your entire guild.

Once again you change. Now CI isn't even part of your scenario, but TE is. Why don't you get your story straight?

Furthermore, just because TE always pulls Eashen first from one place, does not mean other guilds have to follow that strat.

In fact, the very first time CoI attempted NToV, we tried it "your" way. We found it to take longer and be more inefficient and dangerous. Instead, we always CoTh into the firepot where the three hatchlings spawn. We do it that way everytime. It is much easier to pull Aary before Eashen and Iki. CoI does this EVERYTIME. Plus we were in that position BEFORE TE was in their favorite position. Sorry we got their first and used a different strat than your guild.

I am also sorry but CoI leadership was in contact with TE leadership through this whole race. We were following the agreement. Take it up with them if you wish.

Again, in every post you make, you change some facts. Decide what your story is. Then talk to your old leaders. You will find out we were in contact with them and there was no misunderstanding or problem over Aary, that in fact the agreement was adhered too.

As far as agreements, all agreements are made between two guilds. There are no serverwide agreements. If another guild decided to not honor the NToV "unwritten rule," then so be it. It will not be CoI to do so. However, if another guild chose not to agree to it, we wouldn't whine about it here. We would just choose to deal with that guild differently, as opposed to the more civilized way CoI/TE/CI dealt with each other.

I think it is sad that my original post was about how well CI/TE/CoI played together and that you decided to come here and sour those sentiments. TE always played exactly the same way CoI does and the leadership of the two guilds were quite friendly and even planned joint raids together. I was sad to see TE disband and wish their members the best of luck in the future.

Adarra

Last edited by Adarra; 06-26-2003 at 03:11 AM.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:26 AM   #45
Ariochx

Sorry I have yet to change my take on things...

I began posting / commented on a NToV race that I was a 3rd party witness to....between CI an CoI.

NOT once have I changed that...take the time to go back and re-read the entire converstation / thread. And you will see that is fact.

I have repsonded to you calling me a Hypocrite by illustrating the differences between TE's use of CoTH and CoI's ....that is the only time i have used other NToV races to make point.

RE-READ, then REPLY.
Old 06-26-2003, 08:09 AM   #46
Bumamgar

CoI called to Aarry hall...whereas TE called to the other side of the hub and has ALWAYS pulled Eashen and others before Aary.

We didn't skip past named to just stamp our claim on NToV...we had the forces to begin Clearing to Aary...
But Eashen and Iki aren't part of the "NToV named" according to either TE or CI officers. So why waste time on them?

Also, you MAY have a point if we NORMALLY killed Iki and Eashen first. However, we DO NOT. Our standard tactic, no matter if there is another guild in zone, or not, is to call to the hatchlings in the hallway outside Aary's pit, clear the three roamer hatchlings, the two firepot drakes and then position our raid by the two firepots right by the stairs to Aary's pit. We then wait for the three roamers to respawn, kill them, and pull Aary down past our raid and turn him around to face his own lair.

This allows us to only have to worry about the three roamer respawns, and not have to worry about agro'ing the ramp hatchlings.

That's just how CoI pulls and kills Aary. Trying to use our normal tactic as proof of some sort of "wrongdoing" is fairly weak, and shows just how little you know.

Your transparent attempt to link CoI's call into Aary Hall and SITTING (Not Pulling named) is far calling to the other side of the hub and working ALL the named.
Uhm, we sat to med, and we buffed up, and then we waited 15 minutes for the roamer hatchlings to respawn. Then we killed them and immediately pulled Aary. (Anyone familiar with NToV knows you have to kill the hatchlings immediately prior to an Aary pull to allow yourself the longest window of time to fight Aary without repops.)

We do this every time, if theres an other guild in zone or not.

Please continue you attempts to spin this....you are only showing / proving my original point further.

CoI (it's Leadership) continues to adhere to unwritten server rules when it is in their favor...then switches to the "We don't honor agreements made by others.."

Who is being the hypocrite here?
And you, in all your posts, have yet to prove anything beyond the fact that you are, without a doubt, a complete and total moron who will grasp at any straw in an attempt to make a point.

No where, in any post, have you actually shown any wrongdoing by CoI.

You started out by completely lying and claiming that we wiped on Aary and then CI moved in and cleared NToV. This we refuted, and so you tried to switch focus.

Then you tried to make our choice of CoTH locations a bad thing. Oh, and to further confuse things, you started talking about another raid, one in which CoI raced (and beat) TE to NToV.

You keep trying to duck and fade to prove your point, yet really, all you do is say a fow things that have nothing to do with your point, and then try to make a leap that "because CoI CotH's to Aary's hallway, they expect others to honor server conventions"

You keep claiming that we hold others to server conventions when it suits us. We have not, and do not. Have you seen a single post from CoI where we ask, order, beg, plead or flame anyone regarding honoring the "NToV agreement" ? No. Hove you seen or heard of a single instance where someone else killed Aary, and then we moved past them? No.

All of your posts cite races between CoI and CI or TE. Races in which we simply get there first and killed Aary first. We did nothing in either race that was wrong, and no one but YOU seem to have any problem with it. If we wronged CI, why aren't they posting here in support of you? If we wronged TE, why did TE officers make you all leave NToV that night and appologize to me for the rude actions of some of you?

The fact is, you don't like me/my guild. Fine, good for you. Other than that, all you have proven in any of your posts is that you have a tenuos grasp on the truth, and are capable of overlooking any facts that don't support your claims. Oh, and you are able to jump around faster than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Old 06-26-2003, 09:24 AM   #47
Argnoth

Oh look bum turning this into a giant pissing contest, how nice. Good luck pantheons, if ya need me, i'll come whack some dwagons with ya hehe
Old 06-26-2003, 09:53 AM   #48
Bumamgar

Originally posted by Argnoth
Oh look bum turning this into a giant pissing contest, how nice. Good luck pantheons, if ya need me, i'll come whack some dwagons with ya hehe
Actually, Ariochx is the one turning this into a pissing contest. Then again, to some people, facts don't matter. So I guess, in your deluded world, it's my fault.
Old 06-26-2003, 11:42 AM   #49
Ariochx

A side note of CoI "Respecting Agreements":

But don't take my word for it...he will prove this to you in his own actions.

Regards,
Ariochx Everstout
Lord Protector of Underfoot

Bumagar...Can you keep your train of thought together long enough to remember that quote? I am certain that you will do the same thing again...and again.

CoI's leadership will and has cried foul within this very dicussion when "Unwritten yet Accepted Server Rules" and admits freely that:

Originally posted by Bumamgar
It all depends on if the guild in question has communicated with us or not.

We don't honor "agreements" made by others without our input or consent.
You play this 2 ways...and that double standard is what prompted me to post in the first place.

All other NToV capable guild don't call in and stall with 11 people.

You did. You telling people in this forum what they can and can't do is laughable.

All of the quotes, name calling, insults, and attempts to claim i changed my story won't help you.

Regards,
Ariochx Everstout
Old 06-26-2003, 12:05 PM   #50
Bumamgar

CoI's leadership will and has cried foul within this very dicussion when "Unwritten yet Accepted Server Rules"
Quote where I called foul. Quote where I complained about another guilds actions, or berated another guild, or whined that someone didn't uphold an agreement.

Please, stop with unfounded accusations and post these quotes!

All other NToV capable guild don't call in and stall with 11 people.

You did. You telling people in this forum what they can and can't do is laughable.
No, we didn't "stall" We killed Aary with a small force in a reasonable timeframe.

Just because you SAY I've called foul, or because you SAY I've berated other guilds for not following server conventions doesn't make it TRUE.

Quote me doing this. Find these posts where I complain about someone not following a server convention.

No where have I told anyone what they could or could not do. Find my post, and quote me, if I have.