Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Raiders' Get-Together

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2004, 10:50 AM   #76
furo

Originally posted by Aarial:

You don't see me on pickup raids because I rarely bother paying attention to which ones take place.
Exactly. And if you DID bother to pay attention you would know that the raid I mentioned in my original post was NOT led by me. I do not claim any credit for leading that raid nor would I want to. The leader on that raid did a great job and he deserves alot of credit due to it being 1) a difficult PU raid to lead and 2) it being his first major raid as leader. If you read my post again you may notice that I said "we set up a raid" meaning that "we" as in those who moderate the dkp system. Secondly, the second reference to "we" as in "we won" is a reflection of the raid as a whole. "We" is the raid force that took down Bert.

Next time you begin to rant or flame either A) take it to R&F or B) know the facts about the issue to which you speak of....or even better you should C) do both.
furo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 08:38 PM   #77
Aarial

No one is ranting and flaming you here Furo. You are the one here bragging about winning pickup raids. No one else is. That was the point. I don't care if you lead one pickup raid or a thousand, you are the one here stating you (we) win them. BTW your still doing it in the following statement.

If you read my post again you may notice that I said "we set up a raid" meaning that "we" as in those who moderate the dkp system.
Secondly, the second reference to "we" as in "we won" is a reflection of the raid as a whole. "We" is the raid force that took down Bert.
This is my last post on the subject.

High Priestess Aprell

Exemplar of Karana
Retired cause I'm playing WOW!

Last edited by Aarial; 07-30-2004 at 08:51 PM.
Aarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 10:24 PM   #78
iuedain

Send a message via AIM to iuedain
I knew there was a reason we declined you even though warrior apps were open, Furo.
Old 07-31-2004, 01:03 AM   #79
ShardmoonVer.1

Hmmm, I read this thread a few times and dont see much of a basis for the argument its degenerating into. If you dont like the points, dont do the raid. If you do, well, do.

The fact that so many people are EP focused is ok by me.
Old 07-31-2004, 01:32 AM   #80
furo

Never sleep in texas in your car with the windows down at night !

I must have been bit like 20 times! The itching has grown to a furious level too

Ok last post for me too just thought I'd share that 'cause mosquitos are da debbil !
furo is offline   Reply With Quote