Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Raiders' Get-Together

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2005, 05:46 PM   #1
noofstar

Default SK final fight

Hey guys after much time and work im up to the Final fight for the SK epic 1.5 in Wester Wastes. Aiming for 5-6 groups. Mob is Sir Edmund Falmont 350k hps, Quads for 3k+ and every 30 seconds has an AOE 2k health 1k mana. There is no set time but aiming for this Friday Night somewere between 6pm-10pm EST 16th of April( i live in sydney so that will be my saturday afternoon). Will give more speceific time as I get a bit of feedback on turnout.

Chest will spawn after fight. And I will also be randoming 30k (1st) 20k (2nd) and 10k (3rd) for fun after the fight. Pls send me an in game email in game if you definatly want to be there and then will set a more specific time.

PS any tips you may offer for final fight would also be greatly appreciated if you have done the fight in the past....thanks guys

NOOF (sexy troll, in the red hat)
noofstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 06:00 AM   #2
Caeelar

Send a message via Yahoo to Caeelar
He is best done as a ranged fight. Keep the healers out of AE range and make sure everyone has a bow/throwing stoofs. We never got him pinned, and that caused issues. He died, but it was pretty tough because of healers having to re-figure max heal range all the time. The alternative is all out zerg. Get an MA on him, let him get good aggro, then have everyone burn the hell out of him. Use all discs and nukers at full burn at around 85%. You will lose a few using this method, but it's effective. 350k HP isn't much when you consider new weapons and nukes available.

Cae
Caeelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 09:07 PM   #3
Puus Nboots

Hey hun, I will be home around midnight(central) friday night, if yall still going, am in for sure.....don't need no monies =-)
If you change the time/date post so i can try my damndest to be on
Puus Nboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 02:07 AM   #4
noofstar

Default .../Grin

Succsess...thanks all that made it out for the day. First attemt dragged on a bit at start so we ended up losing a bunch of handy VoE guild members due to raiding duities, still manged to get him to 4% after the MT going down when mob was at 80%. Lost a few peeps after that manged to reform somewhat and take him down with about 25 including Nokkturnal as MT and 1 cleric and 5 druids on heals. Congrats go out to the loot and PP winners Thanks to all the Shokers for hanging in there and to everyone else that made the effort along the way to get this dumb ass (yet very sexy) troll Epiced

Noof
(sexy troll in the red hat....with a bad ass sword)
noofstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 03:13 PM   #5
Noprobs

Grats Noof, sorry I couldn't stick around for the winning attempt, was 3am here in the uk and I was cream crackered.

Nop)
Noprobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 10:39 AM   #6
Caeelar

Send a message via Yahoo to Caeelar
Grats on the epic bud .

Cae
Caeelar is offline   Reply With Quote