Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2001, 05:23 PM   #1
Nunyabiz

Default BAH Clashersbane!

All my rogue gear down the drain stuff like mithril,silver plated, crested, rubicite, you get the point. Gave the Guy the stuff and Bam he turned his computer off which automatically goes LD (for those who didnt know) never got the stuff back and he claims he fell in the hole and his corpse rot WHAT A LOSER! get a life you dum dwarf 0
Old 08-03-2001, 11:24 PM   #2
Parum

I assume you had a reason to give him all your stuff?
Old 08-04-2001, 01:10 AM   #3
Wiladen Windsong

What is ti with people giveing others their stuff and trusting?

Then posting it. If you know where the board is you know this scam. It's so common its tedious.

Old 08-04-2001, 06:08 AM   #4
Nunyabiz

Gonna Do Transfer To my Rogue From My Warrior And When My Rogue Logged In He Was (L.D.) Bah!!!!
Old 08-04-2001, 11:49 AM   #5
Gloriana Frostglitter

Don't let strangers help you transfer your gear.

*eye roll*
Old 08-04-2001, 02:48 PM   #6
Nunyabiz

Jesus people have some Sypanthy like its my fault i couldnt trust soem greasy fat man in a dark nasty room on his computer eating old subway sandwiches with Mold on them, My bad, u know what if he wants that stuff taht bad to steal he can have it, cuz i dont take this game that serious to cry over it Forgive my past POST

Tumyeto Toeslasher
20th- warrior
HALFLING
Old 08-04-2001, 09:11 PM   #7
Spyce Wrack

Do what I do:

1. Find a nice quiet part of a zone.
2. Park both your characters there.
3. Log on the one who has the stuff you want to transfer.
4. Put it in a pack and drop it on the ground.
5. Camp
6. Log on the character who you want to have the gear.
7. Pick up the bag.

Doing this none of my characters has EVER cheated one of my other characters nor have I lost any items.

And this method would have to appeal to you because you 'dont take this game that serious'

And sympathy? Pfft...you get sympathy if the scam wasn't your fault. This clearly was.

Spyce
Old 08-04-2001, 09:59 PM   #8
K1SSK1nG

you're really dumb

Darmu Grymskol
that's it
Drunken Champ and Proud Officer of the Drunken P's.
Old 08-05-2001, 05:29 PM   #9
Dwarkarn

, cuz i dont take this game that serious to cry over it
I bet your keyboard short circuited due the the tears that were streaming down your face.
Old 08-05-2001, 05:45 PM   #10
TumyToeslash

Lol no it didnt Short Circuit but i wanna ask you how you got your sig to look like that ITS SWEET
Old 08-05-2001, 06:26 PM   #11
ruler2

Default Good god

Jesus guys lay off...He was announcing a scammer and u all bitch his ear off..It is his fault but It has been my fault when I have been ripped off..You guys forgot that this scammer may scam u someday and you will wish you had paid attention to his alert. I know most of u dont trust anyone but if you don't trust anyone you'll never be perfect ehehe
Old 08-05-2001, 06:30 PM   #12
TumyToeslash

Default Re: Good god

For God Sakes Thank You
Old 08-05-2001, 06:40 PM   #13
Dwarkarn

Default Re: Good god

You guys forgot that this scammer may scam u someday and you will wish you had paid attention to his alert
I don't need alerts, I will NEVER be fucked over in a scam, most of the times all it takes is a little intelligence to avoid getting ganked. If you live by DTA (except for prven friends of course) then there is no way a scam can take place.
Old 08-05-2001, 08:40 PM   #14
ruler2

Default ...

I know dwark, I will never be scammed *again* but for some of the people who ridiculed him, when they get gear worth scamming, they may be scammed... And then they will appreciate the value of alerts like this
Old 08-05-2001, 09:09 PM   #15
Dwarkarn

Default Re: ...

Agreed Ruler, I didn't say there was anything wrong with warnings, I was simply stating that I dont need them.

I have never had any sympathy for any one that has ever gotten scammed though, as like I said it doesn't take much brains to defend yourself against being scammed, that being said scammers are still one of the lowest forms of life on Norrath.
Old 08-06-2001, 10:15 AM   #16
Zelious Duskstalker

Default Re: ..

Sympathy.......can be found in the dictionary.....somewhere between the words shit....and syphillis
Old 08-12-2001, 04:06 PM   #17
ruler2

Default ..

ROFL @ Zelious
Old 08-13-2001, 07:31 AM   #18
Raedwulf

Nunyabiz = Tumy? Nunya announces he was scammed, and then Tumy replies twice like he was the one scammed. Hmmm. Anything from one of these twits who seem to think this scammer board is one big playground for them to rant on whatever they please, is insta-ignore. Fact that there wasn't a name of the "scammer" makes the evidence even more obvious that this is just a troll. Foolish.
Old 08-13-2001, 07:33 AM   #19
Raedwulf

Oops. Just saw the name of the "scammer" in the title (it wasn't on when I replied). Regardless, after all the crap these two have been putting up, who cares.
Old 08-13-2001, 01:17 PM   #20
Nunyabiz

Default LOOK AT THE TITLE YOU IDIOT

umm i listed the name of the scammer on the title, umm maybe you missed it /:L
Old 08-16-2001, 05:39 PM   #21
Manical Spinestabber

If you don't need warning's, why even look at them and post about them Dwarkarn? Just curious.
Old 08-16-2001, 07:50 PM   #22
Dwarkarn

If you don't need warning's, why even look at them and post about them Dwarkarn? Just curious.
So just because I don't need warnings that means I shouldn't look at them and post about them? If thats the logic you apply to what I said then your logic is shaky to say the least.

I am a message board junky, I tend to read everything on here because it gets me through the working day.

Have a nice day.