Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2001, 03:13 PM   #1
Zabin Masenko

Default !!!!WHALIL READ THIS!!!! about you Iksar BP

Yeah I heard what happened, sucks doesn't it. Well being the nice kickass retired rogue that I am, I've decided to reimburse your item. I'm giving ya 8k, go buy another one. Naw don't worry I have alot of plat in the bank. I've decided to help people out. MIght come back tho, it isn't for sure, but I might come back. So far I have 100++k in the bank and have no use of it, untill I return. Think of this as a present from a cool friend you made with =). Send my brother Tarain a tell, because he still is playing. And ask him to call me, I'll do the logging thing, and get 8k from the bank. Take care bro, and don't trust anyone, people have tried to scam me, but I said do a transfer and put it all on 1 charcter, I don't care if it take you 2 hours to do it. IF they say no it takes to long, screw them. Later man and take care

Zabin Masenko Retired 54th rogue

P.S. Hey tumtum, you want your wurmy or not? =)

Old 09-01-2001, 05:12 PM   #2
TumyToeslash

Default dude u is da coolest

sorry bro at my grannys house now i be back on tuesday to play, i see your bro all time but not you i ussually play at 3:00 to 6:00 around there look for mah Dorfy

Zabin betta return or he is gonna get Toeslashed!
Old 09-01-2001, 11:16 PM   #3
Whallil

Default Re: dude u is da coolest

well zabin i'm speechless. half of me say I shouldn't ask someone to pay for my fuckups. it really is a noble thing you have decided to to. The other half of me says when someone does something nice for you it's rude to refuse. (learned that from a cleric who offered to rez me but i was a jackass and asked what lvll he was ) I will take you up on your offer though and I am forever in debt to your generosity. I will send tarain a tell tomorrow when i catch him and meet you in game. I will also consider it a loaner until you return. you will return damit! lol

see you in game and thank you friend

Whallil

Old 09-04-2001, 10:19 PM   #4
Lianjie

Default Re: dude u is da coolest

Shit yo, if the guy wants to give you some cash so he can feel good, then by god let him! O.o

peace