Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Retirement Hall

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 07:24 AM   #1
Siene

Send a message via AIM to Siene
Default Once upon a time. . .

. . . in a dark forest full of magic and mystery, a wizard was born. At first, she stayed close to home, trying out her powers and learning how to control them, and to unleash them to create doom and despair among the evil races that threatened her family home.

As she grew, her curiosity about the world outside the woods of her homeland drew her out to see the world that lay beyond them. For many years she traveled to the far distant lands drawing battle with many different creatures both great and small. Some battles she fought on her own, and some with friends who stood by her side offering help in battle and friendships that ran as deep as any dwarven mine.

But as time went by, she found herself growing weary of the fighting. So many battles had been fought, lost and won. Her heart was tired yet very heavy with sadness as she realized that her time here in this world would soon come to an end. The wizard had many friends, companions that she had fought along side or against during her lifetime, and the knowledge that she would be leaving them, filled her with a sadness that tugged at her very soul.

The wizard took out her book of portal magic, and began teleporting herself around the world, visiting all the lands she remembered from her youth, dwelling happily on the memories, those good and bad both. As she ran, she remembered friends lost in battles, and friends who faded away. She remembered battles fought and won with a smile of satisfaction and she remembered battles lost. The years have been good to her, she has had many friends and victories. Her life has been full of smiles and fun.

As the wizard begins to call forth the magic necessary for her final portal spell to her home wood of Faydark, her eyes appear to be looking at some far away place. She knows that it is time, and she finishes her portal and steps inside to find herself standing again at the great spires of Faydark.

With one last look up the road at the gates of her city, and around her at the beauty that is the wood of her birth, she moves out to find a quiet spot where not even a creature is near to disturb her. Gathering her robes about her, she sits with her back against a tree, her book of magic and her stave beside her on he ground, she lets her eyes turn inward to the memories, as with a small smile she slowly disappears into the darkness and the past.

To anyone who still checkes these boards that I know, I bid you farewell and a good life. I know that I leve EM about 1 1/2 years ago but, in my heart I have been and always will be, and EMarrian. To my guilds here, Affliction and Magister, you were the best, and the best times I ever had in this game.

/salute
Old 01-22-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
Calissandrya

/sniffles

Take care Siene! Miss you girl!
Calissandrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #3
Netura

Send a message via AIM to Netura
/hugs

Keep in touch on the affy boards at least
Old 01-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #4
Crystilla
Administrator

/hugs hun from Miasma and myself
Valorguard
Erollisi Marr server
Crystilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:05 AM   #5
Tevaran

It was awesome knowing you Miss Siene!!
Old 01-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #6
Ralleigh

Farewell
Ralleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #7
furo

You were in CD right? With fooba and a couple others?
furo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:25 AM   #8
jarezath

Send a message via AIM to jarezath
Hahaha nice gay post noob. See ya!

Don't think your having all the fun,
You know me I hate everyone.
jarezath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:51 PM   #9
Camien Ta`Mire

Send a message via AIM to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via MSN to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via Yahoo to Camien Ta`Mire
You felt like quitting because you left Emarr! See, another reason to not leave us. :P

Nice knowing you, Siene...it's been a long time since we met, and you were one one of those folks I've always looked up to, though I didn't get too many chances to talk to you, or group with you.

Have fun in RL
Camien Ta`Mire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #10
Hothgar

Hugs
Hothgar is offline   Reply With Quote