Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2001, 01:03 PM   #1
Ogmuk

Default Create one more thread related to Ghalewind, and...

And you'll find yourself banned. This is a scammer forum, not a Ghalewind forum. We know that Ghalewind is a scammer, and we don't really care about his level 2 wood elf warrior. If you want to post about that so badly, post it under an old thread, or use the rants and flames forum.

You are warned.
Old 08-15-2001, 01:05 PM   #2
Ice Weasel X

Too bad EzBoard won't let you move posts around between threads...
Old 08-15-2001, 01:59 PM   #3
TumyToeslash

Default Uhhh

are you the leader of the board? or like the creater? please tell me
Old 08-15-2001, 02:37 PM   #4
Raedwulf

Default Re: Uhhh

Tumy: Ogmuk is the ezOP, just like it says under his name. Note that he can edit his own posts, unlike the rest of us in this forum. He runs the thing, and therefore makes the rules. As a result, take his advice and STFU. Or better yet, don't. We'd all enjoy your absence from here.

Ice: I've seen Ogmuk move threads from here to Rants and Flames. Is this functionality what you were suggesting couldn't be done?
Old 08-15-2001, 03:39 PM   #5
TumyToeslash

Default ok sorry my bad

sorry bout that mix up i didnt know he was that high in power my bad, and yes oggy i will stop posting on ghalewind the guy has enough problems in the head as it is, thanks for making such a sweet board
Old 08-15-2001, 04:30 PM   #6
Ghalewind

Yea, make one more thred in scammer section and be banned you Cock sucking bitch!
Old 08-15-2001, 05:12 PM   #7
Raedwulf

Way to work on that reputation Ghale. :lol:
Old 08-15-2001, 07:03 PM   #8
K1SSK1nG

you know, i'd just like to say that who the hell cares...this is so newbie its not even funny...its great because this Tumy guy's just making a name for himself too as a whiny little brat. not to say that ghalewind is any piece of work himself, but in conclusion....

fuck both of you =o

Darmu Grymskol.
Old 08-15-2001, 07:56 PM   #9
Ice Weasel X

Default Re: Uhhh

No Raedwulf, I meant moving the individual posts to existing threads.  It would help clean things up to be able to consolidate threads on the same topic, but unfortunately that would end up confusing conversations.
Old 08-16-2001, 07:07 AM   #10
TumyToeslash

Default uhhhhhhhhh

k ghalewind maybe your in a little mix up here. Your still upset because of what your dad did to you as a little boy. Now U know everyday of your life you cant feel like a man but your gonna just have to deal with it. If you wanna try and bag on people because are dads didnt touch us in places they shouldnt have well then go ahead but dude you've kinda lost this battle.

/laugh
Old 08-16-2001, 08:40 AM   #11
Wiladen Windsong

Default Re: uhhhhhhhhh

Tumy

That is absolutley disgusting.

You have achieved in falling lower on the respectability list than Ghale.

You have managed in one post to make that little list that most of us have next to our computer when playing EQ.

You are pathetic.

Old 08-16-2001, 10:06 AM   #12
K1SSK1nG

THIS TOPIC IS GAY
Old 08-16-2001, 01:27 PM   #13
The Lone Ranger

/agree....errr not really, I could care less what goes on, haha I didn't even read this thread, I just need to make a post to check my sig, I think it's broken...

-Thad
Old 08-16-2001, 01:48 PM   #14
TumyToeslash

Default sorry sorry

im sorry i got a litle carryed away but when i see a scammer post on a scammer hating board i get a little mest up sorry
Old 08-16-2001, 02:27 PM   #15
Dauragon CMikado

Default Re: sorry sorry

*sniff* ... Sigh...

My dad never touched me as a kid..

Ohh Why dad why! Didn't you love me?!
Old 08-16-2001, 02:50 PM   #16
TumyToeslash

Default TESTING OUT NEW SIG>

UMYETO oeslasher

Now thats a high quality SIG
Old 08-16-2001, 03:34 PM   #17
Ogmuk

Default Re: TESTING OUT NEW SIG>

An improvement is that you didn't start a new thread in this forum to do this. But there is a forum called "Test Forum", specially made to test signatures/personal pictures for the people who never found the preview button...
Old 08-17-2001, 11:16 AM   #18
Nuzum Witch Doctor

who's this ghalewind, did his mommy have sex with an escaped mental patient? Did his parents have any children that lived? Questions of the orient express.
Old 08-25-2001, 02:57 AM   #19
Parum

This hurts my head reading people's whining. Stop with the whining. Make fun of gnomes or Darmu or something productive like that.

Parum

p.s. THIS TOPIC IS GAY, pls dont feed the trolls (not ogmuk, the ohter guys)

p.p.s. Darmu smells
Old 08-25-2001, 06:12 AM   #20
Soil lofate

People shut the fuck up. What is this board coming to. Fuck ghalewind. Im sick of checking this board everyday and listen to bullshit about ghalewind. If youll dont have a life and have to talk about this 1 person all the damn time. Then youll have problems. Ghalewind quit posting on this board. You are a scammer and we all know it but the thing is I personally do not like hearing this bs about him all the damn time. Ogmuk just bann him if you dont want him on your board I mean geez if someone doesnt need to be on the board you got the power to bann them. Enough said about this situation. Stop the damn whining and bickering about ghalewind. ITS A GAME NOT A JOB. People take this game too damn serious. Thats why I quit but I hate when someone sits here and whines about this 1 person just because he did something wrong. People make mistakes I mean it isnt like you yourself havent ever made a mistake in your life time. If you dont like ghalewind then why do you talk about him all the damn time. If you dont like someone your not gonna take about the person all the damn time I mean thats common sense. Damn youll people. Youll need to quit posting about this person.

Old 08-25-2001, 09:11 AM   #21
Wiladen Windsong

hmmm ... Check the dates Soil ...