Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Raiders' Get-Together

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2002, 07:54 PM   #1
Diamandte Sunblaze

Default VS pickup

We're down to under a week (unless patchwork screws @#%$ up again) until pickup rolls around again for VS. I will not be taking the helm this time, but rather would ask of people who would have followed me to lend support to Siilverain, whom I intend to follow as well. If you really want to tell me you're planning to come write me email (diamandte@criesofinsurrection.com), but I can't promise it will do all that much good. I'll make a list if it comes to that and hand it off at the appropriate time.

I will *not* be taking names from this board, so don't bother posting intent here. see who can follow directions.

Diamandte Sunblaze
Cries of Insurrection
Old 04-05-2002, 12:08 AM   #2
Siilverain

Thank you Diamond for reminding me! VS was killed by Clan Autumnwood on Wed @ 8pm EST (?) and therefore will be up and active for the pickup slot sometime Saturday evening. Unfortunately, I will be at work.

I wish you all the best of luck!
Old 04-06-2002, 08:00 AM   #3
Diamandte Sunblaze

Bah it's already saturday and facts are confused. According to postie on general where Fritti keeps stuff nice and neat the spawn tonight will be for Clan Autumnwood. If I can log on and get out of Hate alive (yeahp, login server go kersplat while we in Hate) I'll work on finding out for sure what is going on. If it's pickup tonight I have a long day's work making a raid out of whomever might be around hehe.
Old 04-08-2002, 03:34 AM   #4
Siilverain

HTML Comments are not allowed