Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #26
Beal

Reps believe those babies she has should starve because she doesn't have the money to feed them....the same babies they forced to come into this world unwanted because she couldn't abort.
Forced? They came in to the world because each one earns her another $500 a month.
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:12 AM   #27
Heretic

Originally Posted by wildane
Figures you'd rather have someone walk all over you than have someone that will stand up to the bullies.
I was talking legislation. None at all is better than some bad.

As for Iraq, you guys still don't get it. Going and playing in the sand thousands of miles away isn't in the same ballpark as protecting us at home.

I guess it's good that you don't criticize anyone else's grammar mostly, because then they might point out that there is no "d" in "an"
I stated twice that I don't regularly criticize grammar because I, myself, am the biggest abuser. I don't believe propper grammar/punctuation/spelling is as important as the message.

Christ's name should be capitalized
I don't capitalize christ or god on purpose as I don't believe in their 'divinity'. Therefore, they don't deserve special capitalization from me.

Originally Posted by brigiid
I want to see the research that says 'most dems' are really just civil libertarians.
Thats the general party platform, if you consider Dems to be 'liberal'.

Liberals/Dems - big government in fiscal areas, small government in social areas
Cons/Reps - small government in fiscal areas, big government in social areas
Libertarians - small government in both fiscal and social areas
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:24 AM   #28
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by Heretic
I don't believe propper grammar/punctuation/spelling is as important as the message.
No, but it does add credibility to the messenger.
Originally Posted by Heretic
I don't capitalize christ or god on purpose as I don't believe in their 'divinity'.
Whether or not you believe in their 'divinity' ( ), they are proper names or titles and are supposed to be capitalized.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:21 AM   #29
Karthanon

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
We win
You lose.
Suck it up big boy- don't be a sore loser.
Bumbles - I love your inconsistency. You don't have any issues stating "Get over it you lost", but didn't take your own advice elsewhere on these boards on previous threads (ie. Gore vs Bush, Kerry vs. Bush, etc). It's okay, we know you somehow justify this in your head - just make sure to take that medication!

Karthanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:26 AM   #30
bumbleroot

Karth, being that you rarely post on here, I wonder how much you may have actually seen regarding the elections. When we lost in 04 I conceded quite easily.
I wasn't even on these boards in 00 or 02.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:49 AM   #31
Beal

Originally Posted by Bumbles
Karth, being that you rarely post on here, I wonder how much you may have actually seen regarding the elections. When we lost in 04 I conceded quite easily.
I wasn't even on these boards in 00 or 02.
Uh huh, so you have never bitched about Florida recounts, Republicans throwing out provisional ballots in Ohio, or voter purges, eh?

The wepubwicans cheated! Waaaaaaaa!
-Bumbles
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:02 PM   #32
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Did you buy your account from the original Bumbles? the one I knew threw a shit fit for well.............. hell it hasnt really stopped yet.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote