Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2005, 12:50 PM   #101
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Oakinbier
Who is this Oakenbier you speak of?? Do I know him??

The only world I have heard Baal Conquering was World of the Palm germs.
It's true and I do wish your mom would start washing those mitts of hers before stroking me off
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 12:52 PM   #102
Oakinbier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,049
My mom has no hands. Take a good look at scrubbing your own palms there strongarm.
__________________
EQ
Oakinbier Stoutpint-retired
WoW Uther Realm
Daane 70 Priest
Core of Valor

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
BEWARE MY E-PENIS WRATH!!!!
Oakinbier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 01:13 PM   #103
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
The most hilarious thing about this post is reading Horm's rhetoric about having conscience and how liberals think they are above everyone else because they believe in "reason" and not war--then watching him act the way he does on this board.

I am an educator, thanks Horm. That's what makes it so easy for me to spot a career student, don't have it in you to make anything out of your life, so you spend Daddy's money going to school full time. Daddy hopes eventually you will make something of yourself, but like I said earlier, you're not going anywhere.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 01:22 PM   #104
Deadscale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,140
She's got you there Horm...
__________________
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Deadscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 05:41 PM   #105
Foust Farseer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,406
9/11 happend in less than 2 hours. War in Iraq going on 2 years now.
I'd like to see your explaination of the difference between the two. Death is still death in the end.

we've easily exceeded the amount of civilian casualties in iraq than were killed on 911, and they werent even in a country that was involved.
__________________
"Any people that would give up liberty for a little temporary safety deserves neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin
Foust Farseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 06:05 PM   #106
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Alauradana
The most hilarious thing about this post is reading Horm's rhetoric about having conscience and how liberals think they are above everyone else because they believe in "reason" and not war--then watching him act the way he does on this board.

I am an educator, thanks Horm. That's what makes it so easy for me to spot a career student, don't have it in you to make anything out of your life, so you spend Daddy's money going to school full time. Daddy hopes eventually you will make something of yourself, but like I said earlier, you're not going anywhere.
How can anyone as dim-witted as you possibly call themselves an educator? On behalf of the children whose minds you may muddle I demand you find a more appropriate occupation, like a fluffer for porn films.

As to "Daddy" and my education I'm grateful my parents paid my way through undergraduate (less of course my staffords which are currently on deferment and ringing up interest daily ) and not at all ashamed they valued my future enough to give that opportunity to me especially since while not poor, it was hardly a trivial expense for them. My graduate education however is all on me and the meager savings I put up through 4 years in the work force thank you very much. You'd think someone who claimed to be an educator would have less disdain for higher ed- what do you tell kids where you teach? "School is for losers!" What a stupid cunt.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 07:45 PM   #107
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
Originally Posted by Hormadrune
You'd think someone who claimed to be an educator would have less disdain for higher ed- what do you tell kids where you teach? "School is for losers!" What a stupid cunt.

I have disdain for someone who lies. Someone who purports to be "highly educated"--I don't know many professional, educated people who go around calling people who disagree with them stupid cunts, etc. etc. etc. No matter how much you like to fluff yourself up on this board and pretend you're better than most, you're not. You can hide behind the anonymousness of the computer screen, but your perverse personality is easily readable. You are far from being a quality human being who is capable of anything other than the endless trash you spew on these boards.

P.S. I just bring up your "education" to bait you--you fall for it hook, line and sinker everytime. Do you honestly think I--or anyone else for that matter-- care about your life?
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 09:18 PM   #108
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
All of WW2 lasted less than 4 years for the USA.
What are you going to say when the situation in Iraq has gone on longer than
WW2?
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 07:45 AM   #109
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Alauradana
I have disdain for someone who lies. Someone who purports to be "highly educated"--I don't know many professional, educated people who go around calling people who disagree with them stupid cunts, etc. etc. etc. No matter how much you like to fluff yourself up on this board and pretend you're better than most, you're not. You can hide behind the anonymousness of the computer screen, but your perverse personality is easily readable. You are far from being a quality human being who is capable of anything other than the endless trash you spew on these boards.

P.S. I just bring up your "education" to bait you--you fall for it hook, line and sinker everytime. Do you honestly think I--or anyone else for that matter-- care about your life?
See this, among countless other places, is where you are wrong. I've never claimed to be highly educated- I hardly consider 1 undergrad degree "highly educated." Someone with a PhD is highly educated, someone with multiple masters is highly educated, I'm just a first year grad student who makes you feel insecure about your own education- and given the limited scope of my education, that makes you a sad sad monkey.

Nor do I pretend I'm "better" than anyone on these boards. Do I think my political, moral and ethical viewpoints are "right"? Absofuckinglutely yes. Does that make me "better"? Not really.

You're a miserable person Aliar. You've got such a glaring inferiority complex I shudder to think of what goes through that little pea-brain of yours in the quiet times you're alone with yourself. I don't know if you have kids, but I pray that when you finally find the courage to leave your sad life behind in a fog of sleeping pills that you arrange for their futures as best you can. It really may be your only way to escape your sad reality.

For the record, I didn't call you a stupid cunt because you disagreed with me- I called it because that's simply what you are. Poor little meatpuppet
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 09:48 AM   #110
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
Originally Posted by Hormadrune
See this, among countless other places, is where you are wrong. I've never claimed to be highly educated- I hardly consider 1 undergrad degree "highly educated." Someone with a PhD is highly educated, someone with multiple masters is highly educated, I'm just a first year grad student who makes you feel insecure about your own education- and given the limited scope of my education, that makes you a sad sad monkey.

Nor do I pretend I'm "better" than anyone on these boards. Do I think my political, moral and ethical viewpoints are "right"? Absofuckinglutely yes. Does that make me "better"? Not really.

You're a miserable person Aliar. You've got such a glaring inferiority complex I shudder to think of what goes through that little pea-brain of yours in the quiet times you're alone with yourself. I don't know if you have kids, but I pray that when you finally find the courage to leave your sad life behind in a fog of sleeping pills that you arrange for their futures as best you can. It really may be your only way to escape your sad reality.

For the record, I didn't call you a stupid cunt because you disagreed with me- I called it because that's simply what you are. Poor little meatpuppet

Why on earth do you think I care about what you think about me? Like I said, you give yourself too much credit. I think more than anything, you are describing yourself here. You have no power in your real life, you need to boost your fragile ego by coming here and trying to insult people. It is only insulting if the person blabbering on is important--which you aren't. How sad you are.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 10:03 AM   #111
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Alauradana
Why on earth do you think I care about what you think about me? Like I said, you give yourself too much credit. I think more than anything, you are describing yourself here. You have no power in your real life, you need to boost your fragile ego by coming here and trying to insult people. It is only insulting if the person blabbering on is important--which you aren't. How sad you are.
No power? Hah. I'm 26 with entire life in front of me- I'd say I have more power over my life right now than I ever will. Life is good. Meanwhile you're whiling away your middle years knowing any joy that could have been yours is long gone- essentially waiting to die only hoping to make those around you more miserable yet. You don't even respect your own field (if indeed you're telling the truth about being an "educator," which given your history of lies on this board is hardly a sure thing). I'd say a miserable, broken woman like yourself is about as powerless as they come.

I insult people here if they deserve it- the fact that you deserve it so much and so often is hardly representative of any ego compensation on my part. You might notice, if you weren't such a hypocritical retard, that you do plenty of insulting yourself. Ironic no?
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 04:57 PM   #112
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
Originally Posted by Hormadrune
No power? Hah. I'm 26 with entire life in front of me- I'd say I have more power over my life right now than I ever will. Life is good. Meanwhile you're whiling away your middle years knowing any joy that could have been yours is long gone- essentially waiting to die only hoping to make those around you more miserable yet. You don't even respect your own field (if indeed you're telling the truth about being an "educator," which given your history of lies on this board is hardly a sure thing). I'd say a miserable, broken woman like yourself is about as powerless as they come.

I insult people here if they deserve it- the fact that you deserve it so much and so often is hardly representative of any ego compensation on my part. You might notice, if you weren't such a hypocritical retard, that you do plenty of insulting yourself. Ironic no?
If this doesn't show your lousy attitude, I don't know what does. You don't know anything about my life but you presume in your 26 years you are wise enough to pass judgement on someone you don't know?

If anyone screams misery here, it is the pathetic life you lead on this board. You feel the need to insult people continuously, with the language of a common street hooker and you think others are miserable? Seems to me you need to look at your life very closely.

I am very happy, I have a rewarding job, a successful business, a husband who is all I have ever wanted and thanks for your concern, but the reason I am not on this board all the time like you are insulting people, is because I am enjoying my life, I don't need to call you a fucking cunt or any of the other names you use because I am satisfied in life. I like the way you try and project your life onto me. I hope you get help soon. Excuse me while I enjoy my life. I am sure you will be on here all night waiting to call me names again. Touche.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 06:01 PM   #113
Davek
Squawk Box
 
Davek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ini is the wind beneath my wings.
Posts: 7,987
Originally Posted by Alauradana
Why on earth do you think I care about what you think about me?
One clue might be is that you keep responding?
__________________
Davek Bonemender ~ Guild Leader of Sunrunners ~
~ Retired with 8 years of service ~
~ Semi-unretired 2012 ~

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 06:24 PM   #114
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
I think we would all do better to minimize personal attacks.

Intelligence without discipline, is useless. You shine brilliantly in the darkness,
and you achieve NOTHING.

Something to remember
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 07:10 PM   #115
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Alauradana
If this doesn't show your lousy attitude, I don't know what does. You don't know anything about my life but you presume in your 26 years you are wise enough to pass judgement on someone you don't know?
Isn't that generally what we all do here? We all pass judgement on those we don't know- your problem is that I'm judging you. I'm curious though, since apparently at 26 I'm only a babe in the woods to you- just how old does one need to be before they matter. And this goes beyond your dislike for me personally- it's youth in general you seem to despise. Regrets for having squandered yours and realizing now you're stuck in a world of mediocrity and compromise? From someone who claims to be an educator, unless you specialize in geriatric education, I'd think younger people might be a group you should appreciate. I guess you're pretty bad at your job though- which isn't surprising.

If anyone screams misery here, it is the pathetic life you lead on this board. You feel the need to insult people continuously, with the language of a common street hooker and you think others are miserable? Seems to me you need to look at your life very closely.
As I said, my life is pretty good. Perfect? Nah, I'd be better off with 6-pack abs and a 7 figure income, but all in all, things are going just fine. I insult certain people on this board because A) they deserve it and B) it entertains me. Look at what an easily manipulable puppet you are for me after all. When I say dance, you dance. Perhaps I should cut you a break since you're clearly a person of subaverage willpower and intelligence, but I never said I was perfect. Call it a guilty pleasure.

I am very happy, I have a rewarding job, a successful business, a husband who is all I have ever wanted and thanks for your concern, but the reason I am not on this board all the time like you are insulting people, is because I am enjoying my life, I don't need to call you a fucking cunt or any of the other names you use because I am satisfied in life. I like the way you try and project your life onto me. I hope you get help soon. Excuse me while I enjoy my life. I am sure you will be on here all night waiting to call me names again. Touche.
If you think you're so happy then why do you project such a miserable persona? If I gave a rat's ass about you I'd worry about your mental health and the very real possibility that the sheer misery of your day to day life will eventually force your hand to end it. But since I don't, /shrug.

And honestly, your aversion to my "name calling" is beyond humorous given your own indulgence in the same behavior. The amazing thing is how you can honestly keep that line of argument up while not choking to death on your own hypocrisy.

Cute trick with the "OK, I'm off to pretend I'm cool and not some nerd who plays/played EQ and posts regularly on a video game board" sign-off though. I almost believe you're out living la vida loca or something similar. Enjoy knitting in your patchwork rocking chair watching Cletus pound Buds all night while hoping he passes out before he gets angry and remembers his 4 inch belt-buckle has alternate uses.

Touche is generally used to concede a point btw- thanks for the validation and all, but I really don't need it from you.

As to you Chiteng, thanks for the advice, but speaking purely for myself, you can spare me your pseudo-Zen wisdom. Much like you, I'll post however, whenever, and about whatever the fuck I please. That's both the beauty and the ugliness of the internet. As to achieving nothing, we all do that daily by posting here unless you consider mild entertainment an achievement.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 10:57 AM   #116
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
Originally Posted by Hormadrune
I'm curious though, since apparently at 26 I'm only a babe in the woods to you- just how old does one need to be before they matter. And this goes beyond your dislike for me personally- it's youth in general you seem to despise.

I don't have a problem with youth in general, you just like to think that so you don't take it personally. I have a problem with you personally acting like you know everything when you don't. I find it even more hilarious when you are on posts about children, and you offer your non-existent "expertise". If that doesn't show how stuck on yourself you are, I don't know what does. You think you are the authority on every subject. You also think that your opinion is always right and everyone else is ignorant. Your inability to acknowledge that you don't know everything and that everything you "believe" doesn't make it right, shows how narrow-minded you really are. That and combine it with the fact that it truly upsets you when it is brought up (as evidenced by your responses whenever I bring it up) compels me to do it.

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
I insult certain people on this board because A) they deserve it and B) it entertains me.
And you say you don't consider yourself "above" people? Give me a break. You are the biggest narcissist I have come across in quite sometime. The reason I harp on you for this is for the simple matter. On the other thread regarding torture, you ran on about being of a higher consciousness, insinuating you are above others--oh please! You run on about rights but you consider it ok for you to go around judging others. I may argue with you and insinuate you are immature, but I am only judging you on your actions on this board--you act immature. I am not not vulgar, because I am not so ignorant that that is the only means I have of expressing myself, unlike you. I do have to giggle at the little scenario you have to imagine about me having a miserable life, being old, etc. etc. I guess you have to have those thoughts to make yourself superior to me in your twisted ego? At least I am not caught up in a make-believe delusional opinion of you. Everything I have commented on about you are from things you have said about yourself. You can go ahead and try and describe me anyway you like, it doesn't make it so, it just makes you look even more childish trying to convince yourself by putting it in writing that it is so. This has nothing to with your age, it has to do with your maturity level. I know several on this board who are alot younger than you, who are liberal as well and they act a hell of alot mature than you ever will.


Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Look at what an easily manipulable puppet you are for me after all.
And this is why you get upset when I reference your age and you keep coming back and back for me? You have to get vulgar because what, you're NOT upset? Sometimes in life you need to take a step back to see who is "really" being manipulated.

Countdown......1.....2......3.......I guess we can all sit back and wait and see what vulgarities come out this time from the person who likes to preach about everything but cannot follow his own reasoning.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 05:16 PM   #117
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Alauradana
I don't have a problem with youth in general, you just like to think that so you don't take it personally. I have a problem with you personally acting like you know everything when you don't. I find it even more hilarious when you are on posts about children, and you offer your non-existent "expertise". If that doesn't show how stuck on yourself you are, I don't know what does. You think you are the authority on every subject. You also think that your opinion is always right and everyone else is ignorant. Your inability to acknowledge that you don't know everything and that everything you "believe" doesn't make it right, shows how narrow-minded you really are. That and combine it with the fact that it truly upsets you when it is brought up (as evidenced by your responses whenever I bring it up) compels me to do it.
It doesn't upset me- 26 is hardly an age to hide. Please quote where I'm "upset" about your insulting my relative youth. It's your clear problem with anyone younger than you is perplexing. I chalk it up to your ever-prevalent inadequacy issues.

I'm also curious when I pretend to know everything- after all, I'm sure you can provide quotes. Oh wait, this is you we're talking about, you haven't substantiated a point on these boards since you registered. My posting on a subject isn't a declaration of expertise you moron, it's an expression of interest- either in the subject at hand or in stirring shit up for entertainment value (again, that's why I'm here- there are other boards for pure formalized debate and a big hint is that they aren't on a board for a 6 year old video game).

And you say you don't consider yourself "above" people?
Just because your inferiority complex makes you insecure about me doesn't give you any insight into what I think. You should try learning to read or tell the truth before taking up a vocation as complex as mind-reading.

On the other thread regarding torture, you ran on about being of a higher consciousness, insinuating you are above others--oh please!
Above those who would cast aside basic inalienable human rights in order to satisfy their immature bloodlust? I don't know about "above," whatever that means, but I sure as fuck think those people are unethical shitbags yep.

You run on about rights but you consider it ok for you to go around judging others.
So you think you have a right not to be judged on an internet message board? How fucked up are you- really- that's an absurd thought.

I may argue with you and insinuate you are immature, but I am only judging you on your actions on this board--you act immature. I am not not vulgar, because I am not so ignorant that that is the only means I have of expressing myself, unlike you. I do have to giggle at the little scenario you have to imagine about me having a miserable life, being old, etc. etc.
Ah, so your judging people is ok, but mine isn't? Riiiight If you said you had a PhD in hypocracy I'd believe you more than I do about your claim to being an educator.

At least I am not caught up in a make-believe delusional opinion of you. Everything I have commented on about you are from things you have said about yourself.
All right then, since you claim your statements are all about things I've said- produce the quote where I said I was "riding Daddy's coattails" or alluded to anything similar. Sorry, you can't, just more lies from the board's most honesty-deficient malcontent. What's it like to have no integrity? You must be a very hollow person

You can go ahead and try and describe me anyway you like, it doesn't make it so, it just makes you look even more childish trying to convince yourself by putting it in writing that it is so. This has nothing to with your age, it has to do with your maturity level. I know several on this board who are alot younger than you, who are liberal as well and they act a hell of alot mature than you ever will.
I didn't realize this board was a contest for satisfying your definition of maturity. In case it isn't crystal clear by now you sniveling retard, I don't really adjust my behavior according to the criticism of inbred redneck cretins on an internet message board. Call me stubborn, but I think I'll wait for opinions from those who matter, which, no offense, does not nor will it ever include you. If Aliardana considers me immature I think I'll still be able to get up in the morning, look myself in the mirror and go on with life. I know it's probably devastating to you, but that's just the way it is. Deal.

And this is why you get upset when I reference your age and you keep coming back and back for me? You have to get vulgar because what, you're NOT upset? Sometimes in life you need to take a step back to see who is "really" being manipulated.
Perhaps for a simple redneck like yourself cursing is reserved for times when you're really gosh darn pickled about something. But for me, on an entertainment messageboard, it's simply the way I work. I give you a hard time because (all together now) A) you deserve it and B) it entertains me.

Again- the age thing doesn't really bother me. If I was thirteen or 85 perhaps I'd be sensitive about my age, but 26? Why would anyone worry about that age? It's perplexing to me is all- why the disdain for relative youth? All I can think of is your generally miserable attitude and how it's likely the inadequacy thing you have.

Countdown......1.....2......3.......I guess we can all sit back and wait and see what vulgarities come out this time from the person who likes to preach about everything but cannot follow his own reasoning.
Can't follow my own reasoning? About what- are you drunk? This makes no sense at all.

Anyway, come back to my board and post some more anytime you'd like- just make sure you make me a sandwich first bitch.

/castsline
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 05:35 PM   #118
Inmountains
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,501
The HATE for President Bush continues. The Liberals/Democrats are the PARTY OF HATE.

Clinton and Bush both had intelligence that was ignored, and 9/11 happened. Bush got intelligence on Iraq, and had to make a decision. Intelligence is a very tricky thing, do you act on it or do you dismiss it?
__________________
"Nature demands of us that we pay attention." Lee H. Whittlesey in Death in Yellowstone
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 10:27 PM   #119
Oakinbier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,049
Originally Posted by Foust Farseer
I'd like to see your explaination of the difference between the two. Death is still death in the end.
I bet you would.
__________________
EQ
Oakinbier Stoutpint-retired
WoW Uther Realm
Daane 70 Priest
Core of Valor

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
BEWARE MY E-PENIS WRATH!!!!
Oakinbier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 06:40 AM   #120
Heretic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,762
Originally Posted by Inmountains
The HATE for President Bush continues. The Liberals/Democrats are the PARTY OF HATE.
Do you hate the terrorists Inmountains? If so....you and the cons/Repubs are the party of HATE! Nothing wrong with hating people who deserve it.
__________________
bg85 on another forum:
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 08:45 AM   #121
Oakinbier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,049
Originally Posted by Heretic
Do you hate the terrorists Inmountains? If so....you and the cons/Repubs are the party of HATE! Nothing wrong with hating people who deserve it.
Who does not hate Terrorists?
__________________
EQ
Oakinbier Stoutpint-retired
WoW Uther Realm
Daane 70 Priest
Core of Valor

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
BEWARE MY E-PENIS WRATH!!!!
Oakinbier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 09:55 AM   #122
Heretic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,762
Originally Posted by Oakinbier
Who does not hate Terrorists?
The terrorists.
__________________
bg85 on another forum:
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.