Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2005, 05:41 AM   #51
Oakinbier

I remember the Boston Tea Party. Does that count?
Daane 70 Priest
Core of Valor

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
BEWARE MY E-PENIS WRATH!!!!
Oakinbier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 06:36 AM   #52
ShardmoonVer.1

I cry little girl tears at being told I am ignorant by a guy who has already proven he is inaccurate.... wah.. wah.
Old 01-21-2005, 05:16 PM   #53
Xerion

Please don't overdo it though...we don't need another tsunami.
Xerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 09:31 PM   #54
Alekzandr

Xerion seek help.
Alekzandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 04:45 AM   #55
bumbleroot

..:: Quoting bumbleroot ::..
Who said it requires no justice, merely punishment.
..:: End Quote ::..

I dont think you even know what your saying here.
HEY OAK-
I suppose you feel keeping people in prison with no charges and no possible release is justice? I suppose you feel that an uncharged person is constitutional? I suppose that assumption of guilt on anyone regardless of their guilt-status is justice? I suppose you think that is anything different than the Germans taking Jews to camps based upon no charges? It is already known that we have tortured and killed some prisoners. The Germans did the same. In the eyes of the world, they see us much like the Germans were. We unilaterally attack countries based upon this nationalistic fervor than we take a class of people prisoner with no charges and we torture and kill prisoners. That is just like Hitler. As for me I tend to believe in America being great, not stooping to the level of Hitler.
Hey the Nazis created this great fear of the Jews by the Germans. The Germans felt they were being attacked by every Jew when it came to their money. Bush has done the same with many Muslims. What is funny is how few convictions they have of anyone. They don't have any because they have been trumping up the charges so they look like they are fighting terror. They are not fighting it. It got away in Afghanistan. Keeping Faruq Smith in prison doesn't do a damned thing if its a false charge or no charge against a nobody.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 05:29 AM   #56
Oakinbier

HEY OAK-
I suppose you feel keeping people in prison with no charges and no possible release is justice? I suppose you feel that an uncharged person is constitutional? I suppose that assumption of guilt on anyone regardless of their guilt-status is justice?
I am sure that all the prisoners we took on the previous wars had charges brought against them? No

I suppose you think that is anything different than the Germans taking Jews to camps based upon no charges? It is already known that we have tortured and killed some prisoners.
I am sorry but if your saying we are committing genocide then you really need some help. Last I checked we have not yet attempted to make a lamp from human terrorist skin. Nor have we conducted lethal tests on twins.

The Germans did the same. In the eyes of the world, they see us much like the Germans were.
In the eyes of who's world? Since whend did you start speaking for the entire world. Only in your world Bumblespewt.

We unilaterally attack countries based upon this nationalistic fervor than we take a class of people prisoner with no charges and we torture and kill prisoners.
Class
lower
terrorist
middle
upper

That is just like Hitler. As for me I tend to believe in America being great, not stooping to the level of Hitler.
Sorry but to continue comparing us to Hitler just does not make sense. Maybe if you compare SH to Hitler and subtract the taking over the world part. You might be close. Sorry but year to date there is not one person that could be compared to Hitler.

Hey the Nazis created this great fear of the Jews by the Germans. The Germans felt they were being attacked by every Jew when it came to their money. Bush has done the same with many Muslims. What is funny is how few convictions they have of anyone. They don't have any because they have been trumping up the charges so they look like they are fighting terror. They are not fighting it. It got away in Afghanistan. Keeping Faruq Smith in prison doesn't do a damned thing if its a false charge or no charge against a nobody.
I am sorry, I must have been asleep in History class when they covered the part where jews (or any non nazi) was carbombing, blowing up buildings, and just all around planning attacks against the white Christians of Germany.

As usual bumble, you only compare the parts you want to. This makes it seem like it makes sense in your mind. You lack little in thought process and your ignorance shines brighter every day.
Daane 70 Priest
Core of Valor

BEWARE MY E-PENIS WRATH!!!!
Oakinbier is offline   Reply With Quote