Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 05:38 AM   #51
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Not much. I'm slackin'. I've gotten 5 levels and about 60 AA's, and finished the stinkin' hand aug quest in TBS. I don't get to raid much because of my work schedule, but guildies have been great about helping me get back on my feet.

I'm having fun. I actually want to get home and play, which is something I haven't felt about this game or any other in about 4 years. I just have to be careful not to get so wrapped up in EQ that I don't get anything else done. I've got a 4.0 to maintain.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:45 AM   #52
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Brigiid View Post
Gotta catch me first.
/em trips Brigiid with his cane as she runs by trying to get away from Drysdale.

/em pulls out his false teeth

/say "Alrighty now....letsh gum her!"

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:52 AM   #53
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Beal's sidekick
Your fail is a fail. That was funny.
No it wasn't, and your failing my fail is a fail. And yes, I could do this all day!

Rogues are still probably the class that kills me more than anything else. Stun lock easy mode ftl! I think one of the most frustrating experiences in PvP is when your stupid alliance team leaves your warrior alone to guard a tower while it caps when all of a sudden <sap>. Easy enough to berserker out of, but often enough a second rogue starts the stun cycle and you know it's all over, even if you use all your tricks. I don't mind getting dropped, but I'd like to be able to control my toon in the process Then again, my lolherald/mace spec probably annoys the crap out people I kill too. Anyone who kills me must be OP!
Old 07-31-2008, 05:53 AM   #54
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Happy b-day Davek
Old 07-31-2008, 06:04 AM   #55
furo

Originally Posted by Belichick's cunt muscle
No it wasn't, and your failing my fail is a fail.
Actually it was quite funny. Just too bad you don't come up with shit even half that clever.
furo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:07 AM   #56
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Beal's rosy palm View Post
Actually it was quite funny. Just too bad you don't come up with shit even half that clever.
I'm hardly speaking only for myself when I state that you aren't exactly the measuring stick for cleverness, cupcake.

I'm curious though, do the three of you grease up before your circle jerks or are you more into the friction thing?
Old 07-31-2008, 06:11 AM   #57
furo

You don't see me here trying to crack jokes now do you?

On the other hand, you do it quite frequently, and your performance on the clever-scale is pretty fucking sad.

When compared to Beal, it's even worse. And the fact that you're here trying to discredit his little play on your emotions is about the funniest thing I've seen ... almost as funny as his joke in the first place.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:18 AM   #58
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by furo View Post
You don't see me here trying to crack jokes now do you?

On the other hand, you do it quite frequently, and your performance on the clever-scale is pretty fucking sad.

When compared to Beal, it's even worse. And the fact that you're here trying to discredit his little play on your emotions is about the funniest thing I've seen ... almost as funny as his joke in the first place.
So my not finding his hackneyed jab funny is discrediting him? Get a grip Private Flunko, I didn't realize I was in court.

BTW, while I don't think you are a good judge of humor, you yourself are quite funny. A walking, talking, pissing, shitting joke incarnate. So you have that going for you.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:26 AM   #59
furo

Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
So my not finding his hackneyed jab funny is discrediting him? Get a grip Private Flunko, I didn't realize I was in court.
Oh, "hackneyed," huh? You practicing for the SAT again?

Actually, what's really funny is how bent out of shape you get when someone makes a joke at your expense that is, on the scale of clever, way out of your league.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:35 AM   #60
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Oh, "hackneyed," huh? You practicing for the SAT again?

Actually, what's really funny is how bent out of shape you get when someone makes a joke at your expense that is, on the scale of clever, way out of your league.
I'm sorry I used a fairly basic word that required you to crack your Websters, but that's more a testament to your life's failures than me dropping any sort of knowledge. And really? "Fail. Badly." is getting bent out of shape?

Get a grip, Private Flunko. I can smell you sweating from here, calm down.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:40 AM   #61
furo

I'm sorry I used a fairly basic word that required you to crack your Websters, but that's more a testament to your life's failures than me dropping any sort of knowledge. And really? "Fail. Badly." is getting bent out of shape?
Actually it's more of a shot directly at you, fool. You routinely try to use vocabulary that you'll probably see on an SAT, but not in common use, to make yourself seem smarter.

You should take a hint from Hemingway, pal.

And as for "fail, badly" that's exactly what you've done here... and the fact that you get even angrier when I point out your shortfall in cleverness compared to Beal is sad.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:41 AM   #62
Brigiid

I thought it was funny.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:50 AM   #63
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Actually it's more of a shot directly at you, fool. You routinely try to use vocabulary that you'll probably see on an SAT, but not in common use, to make yourself seem smarter.

You should take a hint from Hemingway, pal.

And as for "fail, badly" that's exactly what you've done here... and the fact that you get even angrier when I point out your shortfall in cleverness compared to Beal is sad.
Ah, so I routinely go beyond the monosyllabic grunting you're more accustomed to? And why would I want to seem smarter on an anonymous message board? Toward what end?

As to comparing me to Beal, I didn't realize we were having a cleverness competition or I'd put together some really snappy material so I could win your vote.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:55 AM   #64
furo

And why would I want to seem smarter on an anonymous message board? Toward what end?
No fucking clue. It's along the same line as you routinely posting your credentials and even stooping to the level of starting two threads solely regarding those credentials.... and along the same line as you wanting to know what rank I am in the military, as if it fucking matters.

Originally Posted by Horm
As to comparing me to Beal, I didn't realize we were having a cleverness competition or I'd put together some really snappy material so I could win your vote.
You realize it. You thrive on the competition of trying to one-up someone with a witty comment. That's your posting style.

As for the competition, you're quite far behind Beal, and Shard's got you beat hands down.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:12 AM   #65
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

No fucking clue. It's along the same line as you routinely posting your credentials and even stooping to the level of starting two threads solely regarding those credentials.... and along the same line as you wanting to know what rank I am in the military, as if it fucking matters.
Most of us have shared elements of our real lives. That you're a creepy stalker-type who tries to turn that into a bad thing is your set of issues, not mine. Stoop to the level of sharing some small element of real life? That's part of what this board has long been. If you don't like it, don't visit the site, simple as that. Or keep being a chickenshit scumbag- whatever works for you, that's the beauty of the internet.

You realize it. You thrive on the competition of trying to one-up someone with a witty comment. That's your posting style.

As for the competition, you're quite far behind Beal, and Shard's got you beat hands down.
So now you're a literary critic? You really aren't healthy in the head, kid. Keep stalking.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:19 AM   #66
Brigiid

Shard's got most everybody beat, hands down.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:21 AM   #67
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Brigiid View Post
Shard's got most everybody beat, hands down his pants.
fixt

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:30 AM   #68
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Chits gangrenous left testicle View Post
I'm hardly speaking only for myself when I state that you aren't exactly the measuring stick for cleverness, cupcake.

I'm curious though, do the three of you grease up before your circle jerks or are you more into the friction thing?
Awww! Poor widdle Hormey! Feeling left out again? Having flashbacks of those spin-the-bottle nights when you caused four 7th grade girls to slash their wrists because it was the better option????
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:41 AM   #69
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Zzapp's gaping vagina View Post
Awww! Poor widdle Hormey! Feeling left out again? Having flashbacks of those spin-the-bottle nights when you caused four 7th grade girls to slash their wrists because it was the better option????
Old 07-31-2008, 08:43 AM   #70
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Aww! Don't be coy! We know you're crying on the inside!
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:45 AM   #71
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
When it comes to witty comebacks and comments. Shard kicks the shit out of everyone here. Fanon (who unfortunately isnt around anymore) Chuk and a few others are a close second, I would actually put Horm in third, because he has made me chortle out loud a number of times when he was lambasting someone.

Just my observation.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:48 AM   #72
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Come on, Horm, get your heart off your sleeve; it was funny.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:37 AM   #73
ShardmoonVer.1

I would cast my vote for Axgar in that category.. If I could understand him.