Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2004, 08:54 AM   #1
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
Default West Coast Players

Hey!

Over the past few years I've been in guilds that are primarily east coast. By the time I log in around 6:30 PM Pacific, the raids are half over with, too far along for me to join, or special accommodations have to be made to get me to the raid party. There were some exceptions.

Anyway, I started a west coast guild. Currently there are two members, and I am looking for some folks who have a normal playtime of around 7PM-12AM Pacific and would like to raid at least two to three times a week. I need some capable people who wish to take leading roles to be guild officers as well, including some who like to lead evening and weekend raids.

This just started and things are a bit raw. I am still putting the charter together, and the Web site is incomplete...but the forum is up and needs a little organization.

The name of the guild is Experior, which is Latin for "to try, test, experience, prove."

Requirements:

Level 60-65
West coast players preferred (Mountain or Pacific)
Normal playtimes from 7PM-12AM Pacific

EDIT: We have about 30 members so far, but are in dire need of a few druids and wizards. We could also use a couple more enchanters, another bard, and a couple shaman.

EDIT:
The site current address is http://www.kaizenx.com (it's called efficient re-use)

Post on the forum if you are interested, email me at , or just contact me in game after 6:30PM.

Last edited by Martigan; 03-31-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:28 AM   #2
Walterscott

Good Luck Marti...
Old 01-09-2004, 10:46 AM   #3
Festivus

I need to start a guild for folks who have a baby to tend to during raid/playtimes.

no images!
Festivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 06:44 PM   #4
Kurupt

Ohh, finally the West Coast players unite!

I might be interested, I'll look for you in-game.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:23 PM   #5
Azure

Send a message via ICQ to Azure
Good luck, Martigan! I've been in two guilds with mostly East Coast players/schedules, and the time difference was a real frustration. I wish you great success.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:10 AM   #6
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
I still think there should be a "guild recruiting" section on these boards.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 11:48 AM   #7
Vidden
Banned User

I agree to that Marti! Go post that idea in the ideas section. I think alot of people would use that!
Vidden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 03:26 AM   #8
Nuzum

Only inferior people live on the west coast.

"Kitties are the Dion warwicks of the shaman world"
Nuzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 03:31 AM   #9
Maltoria

Originally Posted by Vidden
I agree to that Marti! Go post that idea in the ideas section. I think alot of people would use that!
Vidden...go post that post-reference in the referred posts of post references section on the boards! =P some things just don't need to be categorized...

Also...I really don't think there needs to be a guild recruitment section here...that would probably end up turning into R&F 2, but I'm probably merely being pessimistic

"Como esta el yaaaaaaaay!" - Special Ed, Crankyankers
Maltoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 08:16 AM   #10
Coroq

Wow Marti, I honestly wish you great success in this endeavor. Maybe you will find a good nitch here.

And I don't see why a Guild Recruitment forum on this board would be bad thing, sounds totally like it's worth a shot. Yes, it would have to be moderated, just like this forum and most of the other forums on this board, for the inevitable morons who think they are edgy-cool for flaming some guild for recruiting.

What will the motto of Experior be? How about, "we kill whatever mobs are still up after every other guild on the server chooses what they want to kill!" Seriously though, I hope you find a way to make this work
Old 01-13-2004, 12:05 PM   #11
Huckle

Default Good point

What will the motto of Experior be? How about, "we kill whatever mobs are still up after every other guild on the server chooses what they want to kill!"
Tell me about it coroq. Been one of the big PITA's for me playing. That or getting up at 5am on Sat to start a raid after playing all night. I've joined up forces with martigan/experior. I'm hoping this will give us a choice to have a group of ppl on that is organized enought that we at least have the option to go kill what mobs are still up. =)

Most guilds having mainly east coast player bases have kept me from looking for a home for a long time. I really hope this flies and gets the support of the majority of west coast players that are sans guild atm.

See you IG,
Huckle is offline   Reply With Quote