Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2005, 12:35 AM   #1
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Default What Happened At The Pentagon?

Clearly a conspiracy theory...

...but it doesn't really claim anything. Food for thought if nothing else.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 12:45 AM   #2
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Some people have to much fucking time on their hands.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 01:31 AM   #3
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/DancingRoomMate/wmv
Old 06-11-2005, 08:28 AM   #4
Lurikeen
Freaky

Ares, that is pretty interesting. I have always wondered why there was no wreckage found for the Boeing Jet at the pentagon, but yet they found the fuselage of one of the jets that hit the trade center.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:38 AM   #5
Offem
Aiming to heal the world

Send a message via AIM to Offem Send a message via Yahoo to Offem
Aye very interesting indeed...but here's some more food for thought....if it wasn't the plane, where did it go?

fav quotes:

You typing in caps just makes me laugh thinking you're stomping your feet saying "mom, they're doing it again". - Oakinbier

Beware, the gays are coming! The gays are coming! - Gauche

In America, death is the most common way that people legally die - Random Article
Offem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 08:40 AM   #6
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Offem
Aye very interesting indeed...but here's some more food for thought....if it wasn't the plane, where did it go?
Ah, I see what you are getting at. Who says the 727 is missing? Truthfully, I haven't heard much about that flight at all. It is only the WTC victims and the plane that was overtaken that I hear about. Nothing about the Pentagon.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:20 AM   #7
Lurikeen
Freaky

Found this site if anyone wants a fascinating read...

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...hat-hit-it.htm

But...

Sadly the list of those killed on flight 77 ensures that there is no conspiracy; unless, of course, we want to argue the government made up the list which is insane.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...7.victims.html
Old 06-11-2005, 09:21 AM   #8
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Ive always thought they downplayed the Pentagon deaths. It does raise some questions though.

Kind of like Flight 93 that went down in PA. I honestly think it was shot down. Friend of mine that I work with had a friend in the air force who was working the day the jets took off from whatever air base their is close to there. He was telling us that when a couple of them came back they werent loaded like they were when they left. It could just be big talk but, who knows.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:26 AM   #9
korast

I can understand them wanting to keep shooting down a plan secret, but this whole pentagon conspiracy thing is just stupid. I had a friend who was on the subway to the pentagon that arrived about 5 minutes after the impact. He said a lot of soldiers were lined up outside with guns and yelling "NOBODY GETS OFF, WE HAVE ORDERS TO USE DEADLY FORCE".
korast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 12:21 PM   #10
SupportTank

id like to know where the missle came from =p

the plane on the other hand is missing and you have a hole in the building.

another thing. anything moveing at more then 500 mph using jet engines 20 feet off the ground is going to sound like a fucking missle. why? cuzz its being used as one.

the razor effect wins again.

70 Warrior - Affliction

If someone tells you it's OK to lie. How do you know they aren't lying?
SupportTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 12:36 PM   #11
korast

Assuming you know what a missile sounds like. The one time I happened to be near a missile flying by It was surprsily quiet, made about as much noise as a car. Not that I claim to know what type of missile it was, and I was prolly about 1000 feet at closest, but the radio did confirm that the mess all over the sky that people were calling in was a condensation trail from a missile gone crazy. The trail it left glowed like the northern lights, and was all swirled about the sky. Was really cool looking.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:20 PM   #12
Vireil
Disturbing the force

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus become vitally important for the State to use all its powers to repress dissent; for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie – and thus by extension – the truth is the greatest enemy of the State -- Joseph Goebbels
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 01:53 PM   #13
korast

Why set a bomb off in the pentagon? It just doesnt make any fucking sense. World trade center would of done the job 10x over if you think it was some damn conspiracy to start a war. Theres just no reason I can think of to have this conspiracy. If you can give me a reason for a conspiracy I begin to think why it would occur, like I could think the 4th plane was a conspiracy cause the government doesnt wanna deal with a few hundred people suing, but I cant figure out a reason for why the government would want a coverup here.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:15 PM   #14
SupportTank

i do belive the plane sucks some cars off the highway close by. a missle would not have done this since it requires some serious mass flyng past to create that much suction.

again people are missing the fact there WAS a plane missing and theres a hole in the pentagon. it doesn't take a WHOLE lot of logic to work out the possibility of where the plane went.

and i don't know bout you but aluminum will burn nicly when combined with oxygen and alot o heat. as a matter of fact im pretty sure aluminum oxide is a component in THERMITE. for those that dont know what thermite is. it burns hot enough to eat through pretty much anything stone steel doors titainuim doesn't matter

70 Warrior - Affliction

Old 06-11-2005, 02:22 PM   #15
Vireil
Disturbing the force

I cant figure out a reason for why the government would want a coverup here.
Like all things in history follow the money and see who benefits from a given event.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 02:38 PM   #16
ShardmoonVer.1

So its money thats the root of all evil? I thought you guys said it was religion before. Whats next, inverted nipples?
Old 06-11-2005, 04:53 PM   #17
EMarr Dashun

Nice video Wouldn't a plane (commercial planes) that can fly over 500mph sound really really loud? Though I've never heard a missile, I'm pretty sure one could decipher the two.

Shard, why are you concerned about who said what about the root of all evil? I hope you aren't losing sleep. If you are, I'm sure I could always read you a bedtime story. Do you like the Berenstain Bears?
Old 06-11-2005, 05:38 PM   #18
ShardmoonVer.1

Its my lot in life to belittle the conspiracy theorist among us. I am too old to believe that people are as a lot that clever.
Old 06-11-2005, 05:44 PM   #19
aganitte

A possible explanation is that in the 37 minutes it took for the plane to turn around and head back towards the Pentagon, the USAF shot it down. Not wanting to cause a public outcry, the President had another, smaller aircraft, or a missle flowin into the Pentagon.
aganitte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 06:58 PM   #20
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

A possible explanation is that in the 37 minutes it took for the plane to turn around and head back towards the Pentagon, the USAF shot it down. Not wanting to cause a public outcry, the President had another, smaller aircraft, or a missle flowin into the Pentagon.
Taking that whole quote in case you later claim you were drunk or something and try to edit it.

Very funny agantite, it made my night. i also heard a rumor santa claus was DWI and hit the pentagon and GW Bush in his TANG fighter personally shot down the other Jumbo Jet to cover up that Santa is real, then had Frodo's elven cloak spread over the wreckage so nobody in Mordor would ever discover it.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:35 PM   #21
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Look at it this way: The given explantion doesn't make sense.

What everyone's saying is that it makes more sense than the alternatives, but that does not make it right. Unless there's some key evidence being withheld from the general public, it is not reasonable to assume the plane hit the Pentagon. It's not reasonable to assume it was a missile either, not without some evidence.

It's clearly a conspiracy theory but the thing about conspiracy theories is that they are easily debunked. All the Pentagon needs to do is release those video tapes from the hotel, traffic, and gas station cameras which were confiscated. Then we'll know for sure.

I mean, if the facts back up the story, what could they possibly have to hide?

Honestly, that makes more sense as far as "synching with the evidence" goes, but that rests the burden of proof elsewhere: where's the real wreckage? Furthermore it makes even less sense when you consider the people involved.

But maybe they thought the airliner was going for the White House? In that situation, I can believe someone would order the plane shot down. I think that a cover-up, using a smaller jet or a missile to impact a building of lesser importance, is horrifically misguided. What about the people killed in the Pentagon? Wouldn't the public accept that the passengers, already doomed to ride on a suicidal airliner, were killed so that the hijackers couldn't strike another blow to America? Run a couple news stories on "The Heroes of Flight 77" and the American public would eat it up.

Shooting down the plane makes sense. Covering it up does not.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 09:37 PM   #22
korast

I think Ive figured it all out, I noticed something a little suspicious in one of the photos. I employed some super powerfull hollywood enhancements on it and discovered soemthing quite disturbing. Im going to have to immediately forward this picture to the FBI and CIA. Who knows what this person is next capable of.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:28 PM   #23
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

The great thing about conspiracy theorists is they never let the facts get in their way.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:53 PM   #24
SupportTank

oh yah another thing.

jumbo passanger planes do not turn on a dime. 37 mins sounds about right for the highly untrained pilot to line up a flying brick from a fair distance off making sure that they didn't have to make many corrections in order to hit the target.

btw thats one tough building. the fire caused far more damage then the planes impact. with some minor design changes like auto closing fire doors that prolly would have saved alot of lives.

and i think they are lucky to have found any parts of the planes that struck the two towers at all.

also when a plane crashes on water or land the pilot is usualy trying to LAND the damn thing in such a fashion to bleed off energy and very maybe save his ass and as many people as he can. in this case parts are usualy found pretty easy.

which means he/she is going to be coming in a slow as flat as possible. not full out top speed directly into a bomb resistant building. in this case finding anything larger then a pen would be pretty impressive.

the problem with this conspiracy is its simply not thinking about about the physics involved in the mass speed impact and burn afterwards.

we are talking about 100,000 pounds moving at 500 mph into a building designed to resist a bomb/missile. the plane was never designed to be a bomb/missle so it wastes a HUGE amount of its energy on impact most of that energy goes into flinging parts for 20 miles in some cases. there WON"T be anything left recognisable as a plane. or much of anything.

which all pictures clearly show.

next?

70 Warrior - Affliction

Old 06-12-2005, 12:56 AM   #25
Deviator

ok... here goes...

bush and co. hired some foreign lackeys to hijack a couple of planes and fly them into the WTC. he then comes up with some fake names and a fake flight, shoots a missle into the pentagon, and blames it on the fake flight. all this because the construction company working on the pentagon (wing under construction) doubled their estimated costs, and bush had to collect the insurance money to pay them... and to buy stock in their company which mysteriously won rebuilding contracts in iraq so he can make a bajillion dollars at the expense of our soldiers lives!!!!

oh, and a plane landed in a field and hit a 'sploding cow put their by anal probing aliens...

case closed - NEXT!!!
Deviator is offline   Reply With Quote