Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2005, 08:17 PM   #1
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Default Way to go Pointdexter ><

http://www.cnn.com/2005/EDUCATION/06....ap/index.html

"His fellow students were so proud of him and congratulatory. They thought it was really, really cool. They didn't call him a nerd or anything," said Michael Bolling, a school official in Chesterfield County.
Hah- likely fucking story. That kid woulda got his ass beat where I went to school
Old 06-09-2005, 08:49 PM   #2
Isloor

Inc Ass beating to teh nerd!!!
Old 06-09-2005, 10:28 PM   #3
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Hey its 2005, every kid is a godamn pussy nowadays nobody catches a beating anymore. I bet they let this kid off with an angry email and photoshop of his rl pic spread around the net.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:21 PM   #4
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
HAHA!! The bad thing is he isn't going to get anything in return for discovering the flaw. If he was smart he would have made people pay him to tell them what it did.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 10:01 AM   #5
SupportTank

when did they allow calculators into schools? i know i wasn't allowed to use any.

70 Warrior - Affliction

If someone tells you it's OK to lie. How do you know they aren't lying?
SupportTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 10:40 AM   #6
Veo

Originally Posted by chukzombi
Hey its 2005, every kid is a godamn pussy nowadays nobody catches a beating anymore. I bet they let this kid off with an angry email and photoshop of his rl pic spread around the net.
Yeah, we all know being smart isn't cool. Glad you support violence in our schools, chuk. I'll think of you next time there's a school shooting.
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 11:03 AM   #7
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Hi Veo, thanks for the obligatory flame to me you feel that you must post everytime i post in a thread. I know you meant to contribute something to the thread other than a flame, right? Also whats the difference between a "beating" and a "shooting" veo since i never claimed to support violence and only mentioned a beating? im a litle fuzzy on that one. im sure you will have another witty clever flame reply to clear that up with though. cant wait to hear from you.
/snuggle
Old 06-10-2005, 05:24 PM   #8
Veo

By the wording of your post, you apparently condone violence against students for no reason other than being smart, figuring something out that is obviously a way of cheating. So not only do you support violence, you support dishonesty. Why should this kid get beaten (probably by his fellow students) for reporting what he did, as you seem to suggest with your "every kid is a godamn pussy nowadays nobody catches a beating anymore" comment?
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 06:13 PM   #9
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Hi my little flamestalker huggybunny
By the wording of your post, you apparently condone violence against students for no reason other than being smart, figuring something out that is obviously a way of cheating.
APPARENTLY. since i never said any such thing you are APPARENTLY full of poopoo!

So not only do you support violence, you support dishonesty. Why should this kid get beaten (probably by his fellow students) for reporting what he did, as you seem to suggest with your "every kid is a godamn pussy nowadays nobody catches a beating anymore" comment?
Ahh yes now you switched the word APPARENTLY with the word SEEM, that means you are taking your oh so enlightened view of the world and applying it to me even though i meant something completely the opposite. I guess maybe when i post i should put a dislacimer of "please veo do not flame me becuase you are unable to follow my posts" .

I guess its not possible that i was responding to what horm said, "Hah- likely fucking story. That kid woulda got his ass beat where I went to school" but nah you dont see his post. you only see mine, but its cool. we know you're my little stalkerpet. I guess by me saying kids are too pussy to confront anyone directly whether violently or non violently im clearly sending a subliminal message that violence and cheating is good in your delirious world of the pink. nice one veo, you posted twice to this thread only flamed me but added nothing of your own to the topic. keep it coming slushpuppy.
Old 06-10-2005, 07:19 PM   #10
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Haha

Veo 0
Chuk 1

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 08:22 PM   #11
Muertissimo

Send a message via AIM to Muertissimo
What's right is wrong and what is left is overlooked, duh.
Greylords EQ2 too!
Retired member of
Midnight Fury (r.i.p.)

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse. And his name that sat upon him was Death, and Hell followed with him."--Revelation 6:8
"Your greatest creation, is the life you lead."
Muertissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #12
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Maybe if kids weren't such fucking retards, and actually paid attention in CLASS they wouldn't need to cheat.

It's sad that anyone wouldn't immediately commend that kid for doing what he did.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:21 AM   #13
Everclear

Chuk, the truth is.. well whereI went to school (Public school in suburbia, USA) in elementary school where kids are immature, nerds weren't cool. But between junior high and highschool, nerds were VERY cool. In a world where Bill Gates gets the supermodel, while OJ goes to court, you would have had to have been stupid not to realize that the nerdy boys were gonna be the successful ones.

Sure there were some girls who went after the football jocks... but not many. Mainly the girls everyone figured were too stupid for college, and were aiming low to get knocked up and tied down fast. I suppose even in the suburbs where the school colors are red and blue, and football is everything kids realize there is a whole world out there. Personally, I am glad that I realized how great "nerds" are. I don't have to feel guilty for making anyone's highschool xperience bad (cept for one of those arrogant football jerks I left naked at a party... but that's because he treated girls like dirt), and I ended up with a really cute software engineer nerd! Go me! Go nerds!

P.S. If you think acting macho is a turn on, think again. Personally as a girl, I think they idea of one guy berating another like that jsut triggers maternal instinct in favor of the smaller guy, while we pray we never have children who turn out like you. (By you, I mean the guy being a jerk) Just my opinion.
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote