Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2004, 06:32 PM   #51
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

I dont know, does it sound like hes high?
Old 11-24-2004, 06:49 PM   #52
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I'm not sure. I know he's a hypocritical druggie, but I don't know precisely what times of the day he gets doped. Can you help me find out?
Old 11-24-2004, 06:51 PM   #53
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

How would i be able to help you there? Should i compare your posts to his transcript and tell you who sounds like they're on drugs?

Last edited by chukzombi; 11-24-2004 at 07:01 PM.
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 07:14 PM   #54
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
But what you and your other knuckle-dragging fellow imperialists are missing is moral justification for your might-makes-right attitude.
And just what the fuck would you know about "moral justification"? Someone as vile and intolerrant as you talking about moral anything is the utmost in hypocrisy. Besides, I don't believe I gave my opinion on whether or not might-makes-right was right or wrong, so you have no basis for even making such a comment. Right or wrong, it happened, it happens and it's going to happen. Now, you can whine about "moral justifications" all day long; the rest of us will fucking deal with the situation. Go blow an native American if you're that worried about the celebration of Thanksgiving.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 07:28 PM   #55
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Wildane
And just what the fuck would you know about "moral justification"? Someone as vile and intolerrant as you talking about moral anything is the utmost in hypocrisy. Besides, I don't believe I gave my opinion on whether or not might-makes-right was right or wrong, so you have no basis for even making such a comment. Right or wrong, it happened, it happens and it's going to happen. Now, you can whine about "moral justifications" all day long; the rest of us will fucking deal with the situation. Go blow an native American if you're that worried about the celebration of Thanksgiving.
As I said douchebag, I have no real problem with the celebration of Thanksgiving- my second favorite holiday after Christmas- though I do find it a rather ironic holiday. More than anything though, I put out a comment that I knew would get one of you little dogs salivating at my bell-ringing. Thanks for confirming my low opinion of you and your mental faculties. Apparently you have some deep-seeded issues regarding Native Americans that makes you so hostile about the situation, but that's between you and your child psychologist.

As for the situation (a hypothetical that you pretend you'd have any impact on- awful hard to defend the country while simultaneously overcoming the acne-pocked ravages of puberty, but thanks for pretending you'd be a hero son), I'm not very worried about people invading the US. But Chuk et al's cavalier attitude about imperialism certainly illicits moral questioning. At least by those of us with good morals. I think there are 5 or 6 of us still left on SV playing "Whack-a-Mole" with you fucktards.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:16 PM   #56
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
At least by those of us with good morals
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ya right Horm, there is not a single person left on this board Lib or Con that has morals. We will be the decay of morality for all future cons or libs.

Learned any new insults on whatever show you called it lately?

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 10:48 PM   #57
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

I put out a comment that I knew would get one of you little dogs salivating at my bell-ringing.
Yeah, heaven forbid people respond to something written on a message board . Since you obviously can't afford a clue, Pavlov, here's one for free: what do you think you've been doing here? You seem to have little self control when it comes to responding to me.
As for the situation (a hypothetical that you pretend you'd have any impact on- awful hard to defend the country while simultaneously overcoming the acne-pocked ravages of puberty, but thanks for pretending you'd be a hero son)
Wow, you really are that stupid. That's a nice bumbler-sized assumption you've made there. When I said "deal with the situation", I meant that I wouldn't sit there and whine about it (like you), I would adapt to my new surroundings and move on. I also find it amusing when you make referrences such as the one about me going through puberty. Here's another free clue (hey, it's a holiday, I'm feeling generous): I'm older than you. If I'm just now going through puberty, you're still shitting your pampers.
At least by those of us with good morals.
Delude yourself much? You don't know the meaning of the word.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 07:19 AM   #58
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Sit Ubu sit. Good dog.
Old 11-26-2004, 08:13 PM   #59
Azraelwrath

I'm thankful that I went to Las Vegas this thanksgiving week. Too bad you guys didn't get to go!

HAHAHA SUCK MY DICK FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!
SOE Interviewer: You're hired.
Azraelwrath is offline   Reply With Quote