Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2004, 03:50 AM   #1
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Default Kerry: get on the fucking chopper!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,128931,00.html

Canyon Clash
A visit to the grand canyon this week led to a heated exchange between John Kerry (search) and his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry. When her husband asked her to join him on a helicopter ride over the canyon, Mrs. Kerry refused. As the presidential candidate continued to press her, an exasperated Teresa replied -- "you don't understand vertigo."

Growing impatient, Kerry finally reached out to his wife to bring her aboard the waiting chopper, but Teresa grabbed a secret service member for protection and snapped, "No! I'm not going."
Do these two do anything but bicker when they're around eachother? how long have they been married? 40 years?

PS
Here is a michael moore story too .

Moore Response
Michael Moore has now responded to a complaint by an Illinois newspaper against his controversial film Fahrenheit 9/11. The Bloomington Pantagraph charged that Moore altered a headline reading, "Latest Florida recount shows Gore won election," to make it look like a front-page news headline, when it actually appeared over a letter to the editor.

Far from denying the paper's accusation, a letter from Moore's lawyer insists that the filmmaker acted within his rights, and that the alteration, "was in no way detrimental" to the paper.

Pantagraph President and Publisher Henry Bird called the letter, "baloney," and said he would continue to pursue the matter.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:33 AM   #2
LairdRagna

No no no, this Theresa's proposal for cutting the budget, no more need for Marine One silly!

And for Moore... well consider this his job interview for Kerry's Propoganda Minister... errrr Communications Director - yeah that's it! - should Kerry somehow manage to win. If Kerry loses Moore need not lose hope... he'll have four years to serve as Propoganda Minister for the DNC as they try to claim the election was "stolen" yet again...
LairdRagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 08:32 AM   #3
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Old 08-16-2004, 08:50 AM   #4
Rheaton

This woman, imo, is trying to sabbatage Kerry's chances.

Somewhere in the vast and expansive machinery of this woman's intellect..a bolt has backed off.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 08:55 AM   #5
Iwka
Supporter

Well, she is a republican... despite having changed the party she is registered.

Perhaps she just can't shake off all those years.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:21 AM   #6
korast

Married couples fighting it out is normal. Hillary and Bill is not normal.
korast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 09:22 AM   #7
LairdRagna

Originally Posted by korast
Married couples fighting it out is normal. Hillary and Bill is not normal.
Fighting is normal, fighting it out in public during a presidential campaign is just plain stupid!
Old 08-16-2004, 09:46 AM   #8
Segis

Originally Posted by korast
Hillary and Bill is not normal.
There's so many truths to that.
Segis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 01:42 PM   #9
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

I get the feeling terdrayza doesnt like the US, maybe if Kerry gets elected he can convert us to be more in line with South Africa. I know i wouldnt complain if Sharpton, Jackson Farrakhan and Julian Bond were tossed in a jail for 20 years.

Old 08-16-2004, 01:52 PM   #10
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by chukzombi
I know i wouldnt complain if Sharpton, Jackson Farrakhan and Julian Bond were tossed in a jail for 20 years.

All they have to do is go protest around the RNC. They will be locked up in a jiffy... dark skinned, democratic, Bush haters = months in lockup as suspected terrorists.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:57 PM   #11
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Not Bush , Kerry is the one practicing white power by denying blacks to work near him.
Old 08-16-2004, 02:03 PM   #12
Lurikeen
Freaky

Not Bush ,

Here is a good read for you. If you protest to loudly the FBI will knock on your door.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/16/po...ign/16fbi.html
Old 08-16-2004, 02:03 PM   #13
LairdRagna

I am sure Kerry employs many minorities... he does afterall have around a half-dozen mansions to staff.
Old 08-16-2004, 02:08 PM   #14
LairdRagna

Originally Posted by Lurikeen

Here is a good read for you. If you protest to loudly the FBI will knock on your door.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/16/po...ign/16fbi.html
Lur, the protests that some people are planning include disrupting subways during rush hour by phoning in bomb threats and leaving suspicious packages on them requiring evacuations and an EOD team being sent in, throwing boxes of marbles on the road to cause police horses to fall - any idea what happens when a 1,000 plus pound horse falls on someone, going to shooting ranges and getting powder residue on themselves to set off detection equipment meant to identify bombs...

All of this puts the attendees, officers and people of NYC at risk as it diverts resources that are better used to address terrorist threats. Sorry, but I have little sympathy for people who would undertake such actions or associate with those who would. With all the threats out there the FBI isn't going to target people without a good reason. Maybe, just maybe there might be something more about these people that they are not volunteering?
Old 08-16-2004, 02:12 PM   #15
Lurikeen
Freaky

Laird there is no doubt that some will use the RNC as an excuse to do crimes. You have missed the point altogether. The FBI seems to be using intimidation tactics to try to silence Bush's opposition.
Old 08-16-2004, 02:21 PM   #16
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Lurikeen
Laird there is no doubt that some will use the RNC as an excuse to do crimes. You have missed the point altogether. The FBI seems to be using intimidation tactics to try to silence Bush's opposition.
I think if anything they are using such "tactics" to discourage those who will commit crimes.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 02:40 PM   #17
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Rheaton
I think if anything they are using such "tactics" to discourage those who will commit crimes.
I thought speaking out against the war on Iraq was a crime; well, at least some conservatives have talked that way.
Old 08-16-2004, 02:44 PM   #18
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Why werernt you complaining when this was going on for the democratic convention?
Old 08-16-2004, 02:48 PM   #19
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Please show us where this was happening before the Democratic convention?
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 03:02 PM   #20
Lurikeen
Freaky

Why werernt you complaining when this was going on for the democratic convention?
Because I wasn't aware of this practice until I read about it today. Does my not knowing about this practice until today invalidate the claim or the article I linked? No.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:16 PM   #21
Maximus Faticus

Originally Posted by LairdRagna
I am sure Kerry employs many minorities... he does afterall have around a half-dozen mansions to staff.
LOL That was bad..
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote