Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2003, 03:46 AM   #1
Diwahabulin

Default Random Questions

1. When i log onto EQ when going from server select to char select my background goes bright neon green then it goes to hot pink once i select my toon. Once i get into eq its normal. But the back ground is not black anymore its weird colors any idea why?

2. Anyone know a preferabbly free program that converts wma back to mp3. A while ago when i bought my portable mp3 player for jogging and stuff I found out that wma's where mps quality but more compact meaning i could put more songs on my mp3 player. So at the time I used the windows xp plus mp3 to wma converter and converted almost 500 songs to wma.

Long story short EQ mp3 player doesnt recognize .wma files and now I want to convert .wma to mps and have only found mp3 to wma converters.

3. Lastly can anyone suggest good mp3 download programs. I tried kazaa and limewire but the shareware and pop ups drove me nuts.

Thanks

Diwahabulin
61 Shaman Retired
Diwahabulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 04:32 AM   #2
CrypteXY
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to CrypteXY
1. If it aint broke dont fix it.
2. Coulda sworn winamp3(or 2.80?) could, or had a plugin that could.
3. kazaa-lite
CrypteXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 05:09 AM   #3
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
Those aren't random questions...these are reandom questions:

1. How many hillbillies can massage a turnip into a likeness of Lilly Tomlin in 45 minutes.

2. After dinner at the Ritz, do you stand up and pump your fist in a downward motin when you fart, or squat down and leap in the air?

3. If there was a boob in the bushes that had a silicon pouch in it, would it be considered a breast implant and a breast in plant?
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 05:37 AM   #4
CrypteXY
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to CrypteXY
1. 7
2. Squat and Leap
3. Yes
CrypteXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 07:32 AM   #5
Inmountains

Martigan, did you run out of your med's again? I just got my Lexapro refilled, I suggest you do the same!!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 08:04 AM   #6
Leldari L
MOD

Send a message via AIM to Leldari L
Diwa the wierd colors could be any number of things from a video driver going bad to a card going bad to EQ needing re-installed to simply low system resources and several more I'm sure others can come up with. A few more details might help....does it happen in any other programs? Does it happen everytime? Did you install anything or make any changes to your system immediately before it started?

Try www.mp3.com for mp3 converter software. They have freeware listed there that converts most file formats to mp3, wav or wma and back again. I'm currently using dbpoweramp from there.

As to the 3rd issue I use Limewire after running Spybot Search and Destroy to eliminate all spyware. That's what's giving you the pop-ups and most of the issues. Limewire unlike Kazaa will still run with the spyware removed. Spybot is freeware available at www.cnet.com Can't praise this program enough. Ran it on my husband's computer and it got the very last fragments of Lop.com and Xupiter toolbar that AdAware completely missed.

Hope that helps
Old 05-23-2003, 08:44 AM   #7
Aishen L`Fey
Princess Kooky

Send a message via AIM to Aishen L`Fey
Do what Leldari suggested for Limewire or use Kazaa Lite, which is a spyware free version of Kazaa.