Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Default Fags!

PALMER –—A 13-year-old Sutton girl is being held in the Mat-Su Youth Facility after two boys said she sexually assaulted them on a school bus.

The boys, also 13, of Sutton, said the girl touched them over their clothing, Palmer Police Det. Kelly Turney said. Police went to Palmer Junior Middle School Jan. 9 to investigate and ended up arresting the girl.

Turney said little information could be released about the incident since all the involved parties are juveniles and

that a press release discussing the case was necessarily brief and vague.

“All people see is what we can
release, but I can tell you it’s not that simple,” Turney said.

He said officers weighed the facts of the case and decided that two charges of second-degree harassment and one each of second-degree sexual assault and attempted second-degree sexual assault were appropriate.

“You balance the public safety, the safety of the victims and then you take a look at those and you balance those with what’s going to be the best decision to be made to reach those goals,” Turney said.

Officer discretion allows for a range of options, he said, from issuing a verbal warning and releasing the suspect to his or her parents on one end to putting the suspect in jail on the other.

Turney said that while he could not discuss the specifics of the evidence collected, in this case the facts justified incarcerating the girl.

“In general, if you have an instance where a behavior is occurring and another person, whether it be an adult or a juvenile, and that behavior is asked to cease and that behavior continues ... you have to follow through on that,” Turney said.

The detective has heard a little of what the community has been saying publicly about the arrest and some folks seem upset officers arrested a 13-year-old girl. But police, he said, are gender-blind.

“Reverse the genders and if a boy, generally speaking, if a boy touches a girl inappropriately on the school bus and the school district and the police don’t take action, can you imagine the outcry there would be?” Turney said.

Turney said Wednesday that no bail amount has been set for the girl.
http://www.frontiersman.com/articles...c212715178.txt

Can you say Wah?
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
furo

The penalty should be based on how ugly she is.

If she's a 10: She gets No jail time. Released to parents. The Boys given wedgies every day until they graduate.

If she's a 5: She gets a slap on the wrist. Released to parents. The boys given a lecture on what it takes to be a man.

If she's a 3 or below: She gets Max sentence. Boys given a pat on the back for standing up to aggression in society.
furo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:32 AM   #3
Drysdale
RSS Feed

That thought crossed my mind.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #4
Everclear

So only boys should be publically humiliated and degraded for sexual activities like this? I don't think so. The law should be gender blind... and you guys are the same ones whining about socity's double standards with sex and babies... and now making fun of the alw protecting boys in the arena of sexuality? Make up your damn mind!
Old 01-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #5
furo

Originally Posted by Everclear View Post
So only boys should be publically humiliated and degraded for sexual activities like this? I don't think so. The law should be gender blind... and you guys are the same ones whining about socity's double standards with sex and babies... and now making fun of the alw protecting boys in the arena of sexuality? Make up your damn mind!

Well if she's 18, I'm only blind to a certain point.

That point being: if she's hot or not.
furo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #6
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Everclear View Post
This goes without saying. The point is that the boys told her to stop and she didnt.

Pinching someone on the butt shouldnt be sexual harassment to the degree these zealots are trying to make it out to be. But when you tell someone to "STOP!" and they dont, then you have a problem.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
Aerrow Trueflight

you all act like you have never dated before. Sheesh.

They are younglings. And even if the girl was hidious, your wang dont descriminate, it just wants to be played with.
I clean up their shit. Nothing more.
Aerrow Trueflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #8
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
Originally Posted by Aerrow Trueflight View Post
And even if the girl was hidious, your wang dont descriminate, it just wants to be played with.
Fail.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:19 AM   #9
Shylodog
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Shylodog
Originally Posted by Aerrow Trueflight View Post
They are younglings
Too much Episode III.

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Write it down- Chuk made me lolirl
Originally Posted by Drysdale
To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Shylodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:16 AM   #10
Everclear

Originally Posted by Rheaton
This goes without saying. The point is that the boys told her to stop and she didnt.
That is my point. If this was reversed and it had been a boy harassing girls, he would have been thrown to the wolves. A girl should be treated the same. Boys shouldn't be the only ones that are treated this way by the law!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #11
Camien Ta`Mire

Send a message via AIM to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via MSN to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via Yahoo to Camien Ta`Mire
Originally Posted by Rheaton View Post

Pinching someone on the butt shouldnt be sexual harassment to the degree these zealots are trying to make it out to be. But when you tell someone to "STOP!" and they dont, then you have a problem.
Exactly where in the article did it say what she did? I would assume that since the "harassment" occurred on the school bus, that the children were probably sitting, therefor making a "pinch on the butt" impossible. Also, I don't thinik that authorities would actually have arrested her if that was all she did.
Camien Ta`Mire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #12
ShardmoonVer.1

Arresting her was probably a good idea. Young kids usually get sexualized through abuse and it will give them time to investigate. 12 years old may not seem that young, but based on her behaviour I would say she is probably immature.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:42 PM   #13
Everclear

Well, at 12 it might be too late. She might already be a crackwhore on her way to hard time... but you never know.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #14
ShardmoonVer.1

Nah. Palmer is weed country and some meth. Its where Alaska holds their state fairs and is mostly fields. Not enough repeat business to support crack dealerships.