Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2002, 11:49 AM   #1
Lanson & Binuru

Send a message via AIM to Lanson & Binuru Send a message via Yahoo to Lanson & Binuru
Default Personalized Titles

Ok, ok... I know it's WAY early in the new board designing and what not to be talking about little issues like this, hehe. But I was curious if there were going to be some different User Titles than the default in place.

Obviously, some people are known for certain things, and, personally, think some titles should reflect those, umm, quirks, hehe. I think it would be neat if there could be a poll of some sort to vote for titles for our most illustrious posters, hehe. Public opinion > j00.

Just a thought from a curious Cleric who absolutely loves the new boards... Keep up the great work!!

..... and give us a PayPal link or something we can donate to, hehe. Hate to think that you guys are doing all this hard work with no restitution at all.
Lanson & Binuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 12:24 PM   #2
Igota
Supporter

I like to keep the names to a minimum, and I really like the way that we used to reward the people generous enough to contribute to the comunity. I think just giving out a bunch of custom names (while funny) might cheapin the value of the ones that have one already.

On the paypal thing, they are going to give it a shot with a banner add for sale to try an manage the costs of the board, and if that does not work they will pass the costs on to us. I would be more then willing to contribute to the comunity, seing as I use it all the time.
Igota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 01:10 PM   #3
Krrak

Same here, I am on this board a lot - both for laughs and for information. If the banner thing doesn't work, I would be willing to pay my share of the costs.
Krrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 02:40 PM   #4
Toein Athkatla

Frankly now that we are free from the EZ board oppression, I would be willing to donate monies to help costs, I don't know how much I can afford, but this board is nice, and the longer it remains pop up free, the better.
Toein Athkatla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 02:59 PM   #5
Nire

Send a message via AIM to Nire Send a message via MSN to Nire
1. This board will never have pop-ups....that would defeat the whole purpose.

2. for you L&B how about "Post Count Inflator"
Nire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 05:18 PM   #6
Lanson & Binuru

Send a message via AIM to Lanson & Binuru Send a message via Yahoo to Lanson & Binuru
=P

So what if I like to post funny shite, hehe.... I damn near own Funny Stuff, LOL
Lanson & Binuru is offline   Reply With Quote