Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #26
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Your the one that started spewing out BS about me being a liar, so you prove that im a liar I dont have to prove Im not.

YOUR the one who will in one sentence say that a man from Ohio is a child molestor while a man from Texas isn't for doing the SAME EXACT thing because the STATE has the right to make their own laws, YOUR the one who spews lies about me being against black people or indians because I use examples once in a while I suppose next your going to say I hate disabled people because they don't work, (which will be funny and prove that your a fucking moron maybe not to anyone else on here but to me it will ).

YOUR the one who is trying to state that this man was apparently NOT gay or did not REALLY believe he was gay or whatever your fucking statement was because he realized that it was wrong in Gods eyes, your the one who won't ever make a committment to a stand and when compared to another thing you will call it apples and oranges........ BECAUSE IT FITS YOUR FUCKING POINT AT THE TIME, you are right about one thing though, at least im consistent....... you sure as hell arent.

As far as my drunken stupers...... at least I have a choice to come out of them, your inconsistancy is just to far gone for you to change.

Now, talk about the topic at hand or don't address me I don't have shit to say to you about anything, I will give my opinion on the topic at hand though once someone gets back to it.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:26 PM   #27
Ice Weasel X
Banned User
 
Ice Weasel X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,799
Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
Originally Posted by Axgar
Your the one that started spewing out BS about me being a liar, so you prove that im a liar I dont have to prove Im not.
"Her" the one that started it, eh? How about you prove that she's what you say she is? I've seen people show proof of your blather being false accusations, yet I see no proof from your end.

Originally Posted by Axgar
YOUR the one who will in one sentence say that a man from Ohio is a child molestor while a man from Texas isn't for doing the SAME EXACT thing because the STATE has the right to make their own laws,
HER the one who does that? I don't know, I seem to recall reading her arguments being about people knowingly breaking local/state laws.

Originally Posted by Axgar
YOUR the one who spews lies about me being against black people or indians because I use examples once in a while I suppose next your going to say I hate disabled people because they don't work,
HER the one who wha...?

Originally Posted by Axgar
(which will be funny and prove that your a fucking moron maybe not to anyone else on here but to me it will ).
Is this one of those admissions to living in your own little world?

Originally Posted by Axgar
YOUR the one who is trying to state that this man was apparently NOT gay or did not REALLY believe he was gay or whatever your fucking statement was because he realized that it was wrong in Gods eyes, your the one who won't ever make a committment to a stand and when compared to another thing you will call it apples and oranges........ BECAUSE IT FITS YOUR FUCKING POINT AT THE TIME, you are right about one thing though, at least im consistent....... you sure as hell arent.
HER the one... nah. I've already done that one to death. You're consistent, all right -- consistently drunkenly obnoxious.

Originally Posted by Axgar
As far as my drunken stupers...... at least I have a choice to come out of them, your inconsistancy is just to far gone for you to change.
See, had this statement been 100% true, it would still make you look bad. Since you supposedly have the choice to come out of your stupOrs, the fact that you rarely do shows a horrible decision-making ability. I don't see her being anywhere near as inconsistent as you assert, though. The part about failing to come out of your stupors still stands.

Originally Posted by Axgar
Now, talk about the topic at hand or don't address me I don't have shit to say to you about anything, I will give my opinion on the topic at hand though once someone gets back to it.
I guess you showed her
__________________
SMS Text Responder - Convenience and Safety for any Android phone, ad-free.
If you have any questions that aren't answered by the app description, feel free to ask. I have no financial stake in it, but I am the primary tester.
Ice Weasel X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:24 AM   #28
Davek
Squawk Box
 
Davek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ini is the wind beneath my wings.
Posts: 7,987
Originally Posted by ShardmoonVer.1
I will post stalk any one who shows me their boobs. Guys too if they are perky.
My boobs aren't perky but the nipples are.
__________________
Davek Bonemender ~ Guild Leader of Sunrunners ~
~ Retired with 8 years of service ~
~ Semi-unretired 2012 ~

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:32 AM   #29
Davek
Squawk Box
 
Davek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ini is the wind beneath my wings.
Posts: 7,987
Originally Posted by Axgar
YOUR the one who will in one sentence say that a man from Ohio is a child molestor while a man from Texas isn't for doing the SAME EXACT thing because the STATE has the right to make their own laws,
Actually, it would be the LAW that says that. If you can't wrap your head around different states having different laws, that's your problem.

I don't know what the drinking ages are here now, but it used to be that in Ontario, legal drinking age was 19, in Quebec it was 18. With Ottawa being right next to Hull(at the time, now called Gatineau), Quebec, a lot of the Ontario 18 year olds would go over to party in Hull....that's legal. If they were drinking this side of the bridge, it would be illegal.

The law applies to the location of the "incident".

What's so hard to understand about that?
__________________
Davek Bonemender ~ Guild Leader of Sunrunners ~
~ Retired with 8 years of service ~
~ Semi-unretired 2012 ~

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:37 AM   #30
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
It's kind of funny seeing him work himself into such a lather really. Maybe it makes me a bad person, but I think the mentally handicapped are hilarious
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:24 AM   #31
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Axgar
Your the one that started spewing out BS about me being a liar, so you prove that im a liar I dont have to prove Im not.
Oh, I've already addressed that:

http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/sh...3&postcount=49

That was just from a handful of threads that were current at the time. Most anytime you start off with "what you're really saying...", what comes next is a blatant lie. It's nothing that I've said or anyone else has said.

Your response, though, was that it wasn't proof because those were just opinions. Again, saying, "You said this." is not stating an opinion. It's attempting to pass something off as truth that isn't. It's a lie. An opinion might start off with something like, "In my opinion..." or "I think...".

Now, you accused me of being a fence-rider and not having any convictions and changing my stance to impress everyone. That's the claim you made. Where's your proof?

Originally Posted by Axgar
YOUR the one who will in one sentence say that a man from Ohio is a child molestor while a man from Texas isn't for doing the SAME EXACT thing because the STATE has the right to make their own laws
That isn't changing my stance, or riding the fence! That's just acknowledging that that's the way the law works!

Originally Posted by Axgar
YOUR the one who spews lies about me being against black people or indians because I use examples once in a while
Oh, I get it. Lying isn't lying, it's stating an opinion. Saying something derogatory about women, black people, indians, gay people, whomever - isn't bad, it's just giving examples.

Sorry, no. I don't accept that bullshit attempt at dodging responsibility. If you're going to be an asshole, at least own your shit. Don't try to redefine it and try to make it look innocent.

Originally Posted by Axgar
(which will be funny and prove that your a fucking moron maybe not to anyone else on here but to me it will )
Dude, I don't care what does and doesn't get proven to you. Convince yourself that Care Bears have infested your anus if you like. You're off in your own little reality, and I'd hate to pollute it with the truth.

I will, however, call a spade a spade. When you bring your half-baked ideas out onto the boards and share it with other people, I'll absolutely call you on it. If you're lying or making shit up, I'll absolutely point it out.

Originally Posted by Axgar
YOUR the one who is trying to state that this man was apparently NOT gay or did not REALLY believe he was gay or whatever your fucking statement was because he realized that it was wrong in Gods eyes
And what's wrong with me saying that? That's my opinion.

Oh, that's right, I don't state any opinions. I just ride the fence. Gotcha.

Originally Posted by Axgar
your the one who won't ever make a committment to a stand and when compared to another thing you will call it apples and oranges........
You've got two separate thoughts going on here. Want to sober up and try again?

Originally Posted by Axgar
As far as my drunken stupers...... at least I have a choice to come out of them, your inconsistancy is just to far gone for you to change.
Nah, even when you're (allegedly) sober, you're still a flaming dumbass.

I'm still waiting on examples of my inconsistency, BTW.

Originally Posted by Axgar
Now, talk about the topic at hand or don't address me I don't have shit to say to you about anything
Muaahahhaha! Hahahahahahha! Hahahahahaha! Aww, was that your tough guy routine? How cute! I'll address you when I feel like it. If you don't want to talk to me, just don't. Nobody's making you.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #32
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Only thing Ive said derogatory on this board was about YOU, I have NEVER used ANY word in a bad context towards any ONE group, I have used examples that I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN to give insight to why I may feel the way I do about a specific topic but thats it.

As far as me being a liar, you just can't handle the truth that your a fence riding bitch.

You use the law as your proof, fine WHAT IF the law states that we can shoot Indians if they are behind us while we are in a covered wagon....... then is that law ok? probably not, why? Ill tell you why, because you don't agree with it but by God if you do agree with it then the law is gospel.....

your an idiot obviously.

Im still waiting on proof of me lieing BTW, you have none, you can put out all kinds of posts from me BUT NO PROOF that Im lieing.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:10 AM   #33
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Originally Posted by Hormadrune
It's kind of funny seeing him work himself into such a lather really. Maybe it makes me a bad person, but I think the mentally handicapped are hilarious
At least you think about them in a positive way, unlike people like brig who can't think period.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:56 AM   #34
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Axgar
Only thing Ive said derogatory on this board was about YOU, I have NEVER used ANY word in a bad context towards any ONE group, I have used examples that I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN to give insight to why I may feel the way I do about a specific topic but thats it.
Again, that's a bullshit attempt at dodging responsibility for being a hateful bastard. You can call it 'opinions' and 'examples', but it's still you being a hateful bastard. Redifining it doesn't change anything.

Originally Posted by Axgar
As far as me being a liar, you just can't handle the truth that your a fence riding bitch.
What kind of assbackward 3rd grade retort is that? You're a liar. You're a liar. You're a liar. That has nothing to do with anything about fence riding, which you have yet to even attempt to justify with examples, links, or anything else. So far, it's just you running off at the mouth and failing to back it up.

Originally Posted by Axgar
You use the law as your proof, fine WHAT IF the law states that we can shoot Indians if they are behind us while we are in a covered wagon....... then is that law ok? probably not, why? Ill tell you why, because you don't agree with it but by God if you do agree with it then the law is gospel.....
You were talking about one activity being legal in one state and illegal in another state. I said, "That's the way the law works." So, if we're talking about it being OK to shoot indians, a similar response would be, "That's the way the law works."

That doesn't mean I think it's cool, or OK, or yeeeehaawwwww! Let's go shoot some indians! It just recognizes that that's the way the law works. That's all I said there, but you're acting like I've changed my mind a thousand times and have zero convictions whatsoever just because I didn't share in your point of view. That's fucking bullshit.

Originally Posted by Axgar
your an idiot obviously.
I'm actually OK with you thinking I'm an idiot. If you regard yourself as some kind of smart guy, then I absolutely want to be on the opposite end of that spectrum. I don't want to be anywhere in proximity to anything that you personally consider smart or wise.

Originally Posted by Axgar
Im still waiting on proof of me lieing BTW, you have none, you can put out all kinds of posts from me BUT NO PROOF that Im lieing.
Uh, you post and say I've said things that I've never said, and I call you a liar. When I list the lies you've told, you tell me it's not good enough because they're just posts? What other proof would you like?

Originally Posted by Axgar
At least you think about them in a positive way, unlike people like brig who can't think period.
LOL, it's so cute watching you agree with anybody as long as it gives you a chance to insult me. What a fucking loser you are.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:58 PM   #35
Everclear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 6,910
Let's see.... the guy shovels porn into the hands of youth, cozies up with the far left, does irreparable damage to gays by making them all look like the whores that he now wants to portray them as, all while getting banged so hard that he can't control his bowels... and NOW... NOW he feels guilty and this is a surprise. Of course, now his self disgust is being projected onto those he wants to persecute, because it's easier to take it out on others and demonize them, rather than admit there are good ones, he was just a bad one... because then he has to admit, well he is just a whore... BIG TIME COCKWHORE!

Seriousey... it's like the old saying "There is nothing worse than a reformed ANYTHING!" That's all this guy is. He doesn't understand well adjusted gays and healthy gays, because he has never been well adjusted or healthy. He was a posterboy for a foul image that he helped perport, a pornographic image the gay community is struggling to fight against and get rid of ... yet he is now using it to attack people. What a hypocrite. First he shoves porn in thier face, then does a 360 and blasts them as perverts! How convenient!

This guy has all the credibility of Pamela Anderson at an abstinence fund raiser.

-btw This guy is still whoring. First he did for the far left, the porn industry, and for any guy that came along... now he is doing it for the right... and possibly any guy that comes along. There are people on the right with morals and strong convictions... but they do no service to their cause by allying with people without morals, simply because they tell them what they want to hear to get some attention.

Sometimes I wonder about some people on the right... I think they are so obsessed with their hatred of the left, and so completely small minded they would champion Satan because his existence would prove that there is a God. I mean... which is worse...a gay couple minding their own business and being happy together.. or some person coming into their lives harassing them, claiming they are doing "God's work"... by making them miserable. Give me a break.
__________________
Once is an anomoly, twice is a statistic, three times is the imminent takeover of the Devil. -Kulani

Last edited by Everclear; 07-05-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:12 PM   #36
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
LOL yep your the expert EC, this guy wasnt there, its funny though, a week before this article came out you would have fucking had a stroke and called everyone in the place homophobic if they bad mouthed him........ hypocrite.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:13 PM   #37
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
You were talking about one activity being legal in one state and illegal in another state. I said, "That's the way the law works." So, if we're talking about it being OK to shoot indians, a similar response would be, "That's the way the law works."

you racist bitch you hate indians.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:19 PM   #38
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
so Brig you say
"I'm actually OK with you thinking I'm an idiot. If you regard yourself as some kind of smart guy, then I absolutely want to be on the opposite end of that spectrum. I don't want to be anywhere in proximity to anything that you personally consider smart or wise"

I say that you are the one who acts like you are the smartest person on the planet, You say the law is the law blah blah blah, I have said from the beginning that people have to take responisbility for their actions, sooooo let me see, IF HOMOSEXUALITY IS ILLEGAL IN A STATE then homosexuals should be put in jail right? (probably not because if you say that you will go against what you have ..... oh wait thats common for you).

I have never once said i was smart, I have offered to take an IQ test with people that have questioned mine but then again I have enough sense to realize that people with high IQs arent always "smart" per say.

You are pretty good at leaving yourself setup to backpeddle without to many people noticing it..... to bad its so obvious to me, you would have a few more people fooled here.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:39 PM   #39
Virtdeth
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 42
The fellow in the article seems to have had a born again experience with God and is now talking about his experience. I give this person props for being brave enough to talk about his new found faith given the resistance he surely faces from those he used to associate.

Rheaton, I have to agree with your position. According to 1 Cornithians 6:9, 10 "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

According to the New Testament those who practice homosexuality will NOT enter the gates to heaven. The man written about in the article obviously has come to this realization. Yes, it is a Christian perspective, but as a confessed Christian he is being consistent and we can't really bash him for being consistent.
Virtdeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #40
Davek
Squawk Box
 
Davek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ini is the wind beneath my wings.
Posts: 7,987
Lurikeen, is that you? (talking about the guy in the article, not Virtdeth)
__________________
Davek Bonemender ~ Guild Leader of Sunrunners ~
~ Retired with 8 years of service ~
~ Semi-unretired 2012 ~

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:38 PM   #41
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Axgar
you racist bitch you hate indians.
Please, show me where I said that. Again. You fucking liar.

Originally Posted by Axgar
I say that you are the one who acts like you are the smartest person on the planet
You say all kinds of things, many of which aren't even true. You'll have to forgive me for not giving this Axgar statement any real credit.

Originally Posted by Axgar
You say the law is the law blah blah blah, I have said from the beginning that people have to take responisbility for their actions, sooooo let me see, IF HOMOSEXUALITY IS ILLEGAL IN A STATE then homosexuals should be put in jail right?
If homosexuality is against the law and they break it, yes, they should go to jail or pay the fine or whatever is appropriate for the law they've broken - just like anybody else that breaks the law. I'll take that a step further and say that I think the law should be changed, but that doesn't mean they get a free pass until then.

At least give me a chance to say something before you accuse me of having said it.

Originally Posted by Axgar
(probably not because if you say that you will go against what you have ..... oh wait thats common for you)
What exactly does that go against? Given that you can't remember what I say in one thread, I'm doubting you can accurately recall what I've said in others. But that's OK, you'll just make it up and accuse me of it anyway.

Originally Posted by Axgar
I have never once said i was smart
Well, there's one lie you haven't told. Yet.

Originally Posted by Axgar
I have offered to take an IQ test with people that have questioned mine but then again I have enough sense to realize that people with high IQs arent always "smart" per say.
You're right. It's possible to have a high IQ and not have any common sense, or be able to wrap your brain around the simplest of concepts. So a number on a piece of paper wouldn't convince me that you're an intellectual giant.

Originally Posted by Axgar
You are pretty good at leaving yourself setup to backpeddle without to many people noticing it.....
No, I'm just good at thinking before I start typing, and try to avoid saying shit I don't mean, or that I can't prove to be true. Maybe you'd rather me jump in screaming without thinking about what I'm saying, but that's just not my style.

It's you that decides to lie. Don't go getting all pissed off at me because I didn't actually say what you accused me of saying.

Oh, and where are the quotes and links where I've backpeddled or ridden the fence on an issue? Any issue? I've asked for them oh, so many times. You'd think that if it was something I'm always doing, you'd be able to find one piddly little example.

No response on the quotes where I show you lying about things I've said? Still not accepting direct quotes from yourself as valid proof?
__________________
Meh.

Last edited by Brigiid; 07-06-2007 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Typos!
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #42
Ice Weasel X
Banned User
 
Ice Weasel X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,799
Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
Originally Posted by Axgar the Dishonest
Now, talk about the topic at hand or don't address me I don't have shit to say to you about anything, I will give my opinion on the topic at hand though once someone gets back to it.
The funny thing is, who started this little mudslinging session this time? Oh, right. You did.
Originally Posted by Axgar the Dishonest
Brig, your are way off base, you sit here and say this guy was not committed to homosexuality, well if being giving one hundred percent withough NO doubts is being committed in your view then it proves that you have never been and never will be committed to ANYTHING.

Its funny that you say something like him not being totally committed though when you change your stance on certain things from state to state according to THEIR laws, which also baffles me because in most states homosexuality is illegal or at least some of the acts YET you defend a persons right to do so, YOU dear need to start taking direct stances instead of the PC one all the time.
Originally Posted by Axgar the Dishonest
you racist bitch you hate indians.
"Do you own a doghouse?"
"Nope."
"Fag."
(Brownie points for anyone who gets the reference)

Originally Posted by Axgar the Dishonest
Only thing Ive said derogatory on this board was about YOU, I have NEVER used ANY word in a bad context towards any ONE group, I have used examples that I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN to give insight to why I may feel the way I do about a specific topic but thats it.
Let's see a show of hands, people. How many of us have ever been banned from these forums for our behavior?

Yeah, that's right. Siddown and shaddap, you incoherent, drunken, uneducated, hateful, delusional, lonely old man. Did I mention drunk? I wasn't sure I got that in there. Because you're a drunk, you know. Like, a person who drinks a lot and gets stupid. Totally a drunk. Must be really easy to get drunk when you're a bartender, huh? You might want to change occupations for your health. Because being drunk all the time is bad. And you're a drunkard. Not like we can tell when you're sober or drunk, because you're pretty damn feeble-minded and stubborn, but odds are you're probably sauced up most of the time you post, just like a drunk. You drunk ass drunkard.

These remind me of you.

P.S.: Drunk.
__________________
SMS Text Responder - Convenience and Safety for any Android phone, ad-free.
If you have any questions that aren't answered by the app description, feel free to ask. I have no financial stake in it, but I am the primary tester.
Ice Weasel X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #43
Virtdeth
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 42
Originally Posted by Davek
Lurikeen, is that you? (talking about the guy in the article, not Virtdeth)
Was Lurikeen a homosexual that found God?
Virtdeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:28 AM   #44
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
He found God, but he's married with a few kids. Not that that means he isn't, but I doubt it. Mostly, I think that was just a lighthearted jab at Lurikeen.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:29 AM   #45
Davek
Squawk Box
 
Davek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ini is the wind beneath my wings.
Posts: 7,987
Maybe he's a heterosexual who found god and is now homosexual? If it works one way, it could work the other...??? hehehehe
__________________
Davek Bonemender ~ Guild Leader of Sunrunners ~
~ Retired with 8 years of service ~
~ Semi-unretired 2012 ~

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:56 AM   #46
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Maybe heterosexuality is just blinding him from finding his true self!
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:31 AM   #47
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Virtdeth
According to the New Testament those who practice homosexuality will NOT enter the gates to heaven. The man written about in the article obviously has come to this realization. Yes, it is a Christian perspective, but as a confessed Christian he is being consistent and we can't really bash him for being consistent.
If there's anything this douche isn't, it's consistent. Moreover, that's a pretty lame crutch- consistency in and of itself is not a virtue.

For instance, Axgar is consistently out of his sad little mind. We give him shit for his illness, we don't applaud him for his reliability...
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:41 AM   #48
AtticaX'Layan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 458
Default Wtf?

You sucked dick, man. And you liked it.

Still gay.
__________________
Attica X'Layan
Karai Tunaria
Naarga Ktulu
Nuzzley Bardstomper
AtticaX'Layan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:03 AM   #49
Virtdeth
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 42
Steadfastly adhering to a moral conviction is virtuous, Hormadrune. I meant with "consistent" that he is at the least steadfast with his new found Christian moral.

Last edited by Virtdeth; 07-06-2007 at 10:08 AM.
Virtdeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:10 AM   #50
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Virtdeth
Steadfastly adhering to a moral conviction is virtuous, Hormadrune.
What if one's moral conviction was that Jews were controlling the world and needed to be stopped with any means necessary? Or that the US was a threat to all of Islam and hence must be destroyed? That's virtue?

Steadfastly adhering to a moral conviction is absolutely not virtuous unto itself.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.