Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
Chiteng
Supporter

Default Obama vs Bush Jr

Ok it is obvious that Obama has no power to do anything to plug the hole (at least the Oil well's)
I am sure he would if he had a clue how. His admin needs a perk.

Bush Jr at Katrina COULD have done something, and did nothing. I am not at all interested about the communication SNAFU
or what the State legalities are. It was obvious from day one that Bush didnt give a damn about the people being displaced
in New Orleans and was likely privately pleased that the unproductive private land could be bought up for developers.
Not giving a damn that people actually LIVED on that land, and had owned it for years.

I dislike Obama a GREAT deal, but he is blameless with regards to this gulf disaster. I dont mind him being weakened at all by it.
The weaker he is the more likely his amnesty agenda will fail.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
Lurikeen
Freaky

Did you write your message in a text editor and then cut and pasted it here? Just wondering about the line breaks.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
Don't you remember the days of Chiteng haiku? I kinda missed the odd line breaks.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
SupportTank

Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
Ok it is obvious that Obama has no power to do anything to plug the hole (at least the Oil well's)
I am sure he would if he had a clue how. His admin needs a perk.

or what the State legalities are. It was obvious from day one that Bush didnt give a damn about the people being displaced
in New Orleans and was likely privately pleased that the unproductive private land could be bought up for developers.
Not giving a damn that people actually LIVED on that land, and had owned it for years.

I dislike Obama a GREAT deal, but he is blameless with regards to this gulf disaster. I dont mind him being weakened at all by it.
The weaker he is the more likely his amnesty agenda will fail.

Chit

Nothing personal but you need to realize that the media Did Not Like Bush and cast the man is the worst light every time they could.

So no theres Nothing obvious about Bushs state of mind towards anyone since you can take anything anyone says out of context on any info blurb.

And yes I also apply that to anything obama says and fox cuts and slices.

And a good example of how badly the media did was the pictures of a fat bitch women complaining about how everything is bushs fault.

When there was a guy right behind her In the Same Shot helping people. The story wasnt the fat bitch complaining about bush but the guy helping. and the media failed utterly right there and pretty much kept on failing.

Short version.
Guy helping = right wing conservative. no air time

Fat Bitch complaining about not having something. = left wing agenda Must be shown.

And No I am Not defending bush I am bashing the media on this. I am also bashing you chit for falling into the same trap almost every leftie has fallen in to. most of them never get out of the trap. or even realize they are in one.

70 Warrior - Affliction

If someone tells you it's OK to lie. How do you know they aren't lying?
SupportTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #5
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Ice Weasel X View Post
Don't you remember the days of Chiteng haiku? I kinda missed the odd line breaks.
I suppose we could call it "accidental haiku".
Old 06-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
Horgh

I miss Bush
Horgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:28 AM   #7
Chiteng
Supporter

Originally Posted by SupportTank View Post
Chit

Nothing personal but you need to realize that the media Did Not Like Bush and cast the man is the worst light every time they could.

So no theres Nothing obvious about Bushs state of mind towards anyone since you can take anything anyone says out of context on any info blurb.

And yes I also apply that to anything obama says and fox cuts and slices.

And a good example of how badly the media did was the pictures of a fat bitch women complaining about how everything is bushs fault.

When there was a guy right behind her In the Same Shot helping people. The story wasnt the fat bitch complaining about bush but the guy helping. and the media failed utterly right there and pretty much kept on failing.

Short version.
Guy helping = right wing conservative. no air time

Fat Bitch complaining about not having something. = left wing agenda Must be shown.

And No I am Not defending bush I am bashing the media on this. I am also bashing you chit for falling into the same trap almost every leftie has fallen in to. most of them never get out of the trap. or even realize they are in one.
How odd that I listen to no one. I have no need of media to assist me in forming opinions.
I merely watch what the Prez does, not says, and I make my own opinion(s)

No one spoon feeds me any point of view.
I didnt like Bush Jr and I sure as hell dont like Obama.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Old 06-06-2010, 05:15 AM   #8
SupportTank

So chit where did you get the inside information on bush ? cuzz unless you do have some sort of information source Other then the media. you got you information from the media.

70 Warrior - Affliction

If someone tells you it's OK to lie. How do you know they aren't lying?
SupportTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:58 AM   #9
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Horgh View Post
I miss Bush
Why? He is still in office.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:43 AM   #10
Chiteng
Supporter

Originally Posted by SupportTank View Post
So chit where did you get the inside information on bush ? cuzz unless you do have some sort of information source Other then the media. you got you information from the media.
Why not simply look at what he did

Voltaire

French Priest
Old 06-06-2010, 07:04 AM   #11
Drysdale
RSS Feed

How odd that I listen to no one. I have no need of media to assist me in forming opinions.
I merely watch what the Prez does, not says, and I make my own opinion(s)

No one spoon feeds me any point of view.
I didnt like Bush Jr and I sure as hell dont like Obama.

So how do you find out what the Pres does then?

Are you his magical personal stalker?

Oh, that's right... you go to THE MEDIA.

Dumbass.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:07 AM   #12
Chiteng
Supporter

Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
So how do you find out what the Pres does then?

Are you his magical personal stalker?

Oh, that's right... you go to THE MEDIA.

Dumbass.
Well as long as you are answering your own question =)

Voltaire

French Priest
Old 06-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #13
Horgh

Originally Posted by Lurikeen View Post
Why? He is still in office.
I wasn't talking about the former President
Horgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #14
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Well as long as you are answering your own question =)
Here's my question:

Is Chit a Dumbass.

Here's my answer:

Yup!
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote