Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2006, 10:20 AM   #76
Everclear

....damn fags...
Old 11-16-2006, 10:22 AM   #77
celedine169

I thought you got sent to school to be a CPA, not a lawyer working for the DoJ?!

Lies.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:25 AM   #78
Everclear

Hey!! I thought you were giving out scholarships and presents!!?? WTF??

-funny thing- My cousing used to be totally homophobic... after law school and a girlfriend that loved the gays he is totally for gay rights. Strange... I have seen several people go through law school and come out the other side like that... not liberal law schools, either. I think the more you understand a system, the more you can see the effect of discriminatory law in effect, and better understand the consequences. I probably wouldn't care so much about gay marriage, if I didn't know the tax benefits you can take advantage of with it.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:26 AM   #79
celedine169

I'm pagan, remember? We're eeeeeeeeeeeebil. We tempt you just far enough to get you in our clutches NOW I HAVE YOU MY PRETTY! /cackle
Old 11-16-2006, 10:28 AM   #80
Everclear

pffft.. where's my check!!?
Old 11-16-2006, 11:57 AM   #81
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Just how is my attitude rude EC, you're the one whom has been rude telling fat people that they deserve what they get, you may not have said that in them words but thats what you meant, then someone confronts you on it and you make it into a different deal so that you can be politically correct.

I dont like homosexuality, I don't want to be around them when they are doing their thing, Im not going to blow sunshine up someones ass (although the homos might like that) just so that they may think highly of me, I call it how I see it, I have a don't ask don't tell policy, it goes like this, IF YOU DONT THINK YOU WILL LIKE THE ANSWER DONT ASK ME THE QUESTION, you see EC unlike you Im to the point, if I don't like someone or something and someone asks me about it I tell them, I dont use any big words or try come up with some fancy sentence to explain it........... I just say fuck you I dont like you stay the hell away from me....... the end.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:18 PM   #82
Everclear

No, IW as saying the attitude I proposed IS rude. lol.. it's EXTREMELY rude. It's so rude that just talking about it actually hurt someone's feelings (which I really didn't mean to do, and now I feel awful about it).

But so is your attitude. It is an attitude that is based on a gut feeling you have, which is oen thing. But to allow it to shape your perception, and do things that would hurt others... I am just explaining that there are lots of potential parallels, and that while I am not criticizing you having your opinion on gays... I was pointing out how socially hurtful and destructive it can be, and pointing out an example that according to the justifications that I have heard from those against gays... would qualify as a higher priority. I was giving an example of an attitude that I consider extremely similiar that hits closer to home with more people. It's easy to be callous about something that only affects a few people, especially when you aren't one... it's another to be a jerk, when your attitude affects a large number of people. You can't distance yourself from it quite so easily. So yes... the attitude I gave would make me a jerk... but that's not my real attitude, and your no less of a jerk just because you hurt a smaller number of people. (not you in particular, just in general).
Old 11-16-2006, 12:22 PM   #83
Axgar

I agree to a point EC, I dont think my attitude towards gay people is bad though, my attitude towards their lifestyle may be rude but I can't help it, I feel strongly about my beliefs in this case and really have no intent on changing them, I aslo try to (on the few occasions) treat gay people withthe same respect I treat anyone else in any settings we may be in (except a bedroom of course ).
Old 11-16-2006, 12:46 PM   #84
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by Axgar
I aslo try to (on the few occasions) treat gay people withthe same respect I treat anyone else in any settings we may be in (except a bedroom of course ).
Yeah, then it's all whips and chains!

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:20 PM   #85
Axgar

fucker......... now I wont beable to get wood for a week, I guess that isnt a bad thing since I have noone to use it on anyway atm but damn if someone shows up Im gonna be pissed at youl
Old 11-16-2006, 05:22 PM   #86
Everclear

Originally Posted by Ax
I agree to a point EC, I dont think my attitude towards gay people is bad though, my attitude towards their lifestyle may be rude but I can't help it
What lifestyle? lol... they are people, they live all different ways... is there a "straight" lifestyle? LOL
Old 11-16-2006, 05:25 PM   #87
Axgar

Yea there is a straight lifestlye, any way that you live you life is your lifestyle of course saying that about gay people well that could be an insult of some kind so they better grab their cocks till the stroke of midnight and bitch about it.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:27 PM   #88
Everclear

You lsot me... I don't get it... you acknowledge that lifestyle varies by person, yet you refer to some "gay lifestyle"..... is there like a manual that they follow? Do they have tea time like the British? I don't udnerstand....
Old 11-16-2006, 05:29 PM   #89
Axgar

You dont want to understand because your ohhhhhh them poor gays attitude won't let you.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:31 PM   #90
Everclear

No, seriousely... I jsut asked a simple question... What is this gay lifestyle you speak of? What theck is it? You brought it up, I am sure you can explain what it means... if you can't then where the hell did you hear it and why are you jsut repeating it?
Old 11-16-2006, 05:37 PM   #91
Axgar

If you dont know what a lifestyle is EC I cant explain it to you now, you should have an idea what it is but since it sounds bad for queeers you chooose to say that there is no such thing as a lifestyle.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:51 PM   #92
Everclear

Dude, this isn't rocket science... you mentioned "gay lifestyle"... I ask you what it means... the best you can say is that I should already know? Why because I am psychic? Am I speaking English? I jsut asked you to explain what the heck you said, why is that so hard for you to do?
Old 11-16-2006, 08:35 PM   #93
Veo

Originally Posted by Everclear
Dude, this isn't rocket science... you mentioned "gay lifestyle"... I ask you what it means... the best you can say is that I should already know? Why because I am psychic? Am I speaking English? I just asked you to explain what the heck you said, why is that so hard for you to do?
Tsk tsk. You should know what the "gay lifestyle" is. You know, waking up in the morning, excersize, eating breakfast, getting coffee, going to work, eating lunch, going home, watching tv, eating dinner, reading a book, going to bed.

You know. That lifestyle.

Here's their actual agenda!! Revealed!
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 08:49 PM   #94
Axgar

Originally Posted by Veo
Tsk tsk. You should know what the "gay lifestyle" is. You know, waking up in the morning, excersize, eating breakfast, getting coffee, going to work, eating lunch, going home, watching tv, eating dinner, reading a book, going to bed.

You know. That lifestyle.

Here's their actual agenda!! Revealed!

Did I say that they did anything different than anyone else? there sexual preferance is part of their lifestyle plain and simple but YOU decide in this case you want to be politically correct because it suits your cause, a man can't use the word lifestyle because if he does you cant go off on a defensive tangent calling people homo phobic because they use words like queer and fag........
Old 11-17-2006, 12:31 AM   #95
Heretic

Originally Posted by wildane
If I knew that, I'd know why some people are gay and why some aren't, dingleberry.
So in other words, you are making shit up?

Originally Posted by ec
I do get very angry when I see parent's pass those problems to thier children
The majority is learned behavior, but some can be hereditary also.

Originally Posted by celedine
Do you drive the same route to work every day? Do you take that route automatically while you're listening to music
That is a choice. Jeez, does no one understand the definition of automatic?

Originally Posted by ec
I do have a predisposition to think that overweight bodies are unattractive, but if we simply allow our petty arbitrary hangups to monopolize our perspectives, we lose sight of what really matters, and we end up hurting GOOD people.
My standpoint on attractiveness or not making fun of people for being overweight is that it ok until a certain point. Once you reach size X, whether you are being a pig or a disorder, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM and need to seek help.

Actually, I usually find women with a little weight on them to be more attractive. Don't usually go for bony bitches. The main feature that attracts me to women is their face, not their body. And usually, the bigger the body, the bigger the boobs.

As for myself, back when I was playing EQ all the time and unemployed because my place of work closed down, I went up to 260 pounds. Strangely, even then people said I didnt look it. I could watch tv and see a girl waddle out like a sumo wrestler on a talk show and say she weighed less than me. Anywho, got me a new job and started gettin exercise and drinking water instead of cokes, lost 60 pounds. People still say I don't look 200, /shrug. I'm average or bony everywhere but my gut. Anyone know good exercises to get rid of it? As you know, crushing beer cans isn't an option. :P My main problem is and always was eating junk, processed, and fast foods. That is just a learned behavior I had since I was young. I can't kick it now. I guess its kinda like smoking. I kinda wish they would start banning shitty food so I would be forced to change.
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:47 AM   #96
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by Heretic
So in other words, you are making shit up?
Noooo, it's called offering an alternative theory.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:18 AM   #97
Axgar

Jesus Christ, heretic is a big boy guess Ill be getting my ass kicked if we ever meet
Old 11-17-2006, 08:24 AM   #98
Everclear

Originally Posted by Heretic
My standpoint on attractiveness or not making fun of people for being overweight is that it ok until a certain point.
My point was is that everyone has certain predispositions that they are inclined toward, but that sometimes those dispositions must be suppressed... at least to a point, because they can really be harmful. Afterall, many people have an urge to just say whatever pops into thier heads, but that is not a good policy. A predisposition to think that larger people is unattractive, imo is an innate response for which I havel ittle or no control. Regardless, I can still choose not to let it monopolize my perspective. There is self discipline that should come into play, to keep you from hurting others, and possibly missing out on really great people. There is also compassion that should come into play (imo) that overrides your natural response, and say "So what? Just because you think something doesn't look great, doesn't give you the right to go hurting people's feelings just to express your opinion".

I don't like when guys are too skinny, either. Or guys that are too muscular... they look like mutants to me... I really don't like when guys have bigger boobs than I do... it's strange to me...