Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2006, 06:45 AM   #26
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Davek
You saying that bumbles is the male prostitute? Makes sense with a name like BumbleROOT.
I'm not assuming anything about Bumbleroot's extra-curricular activities, but if that's the 'root' that's being referred to, then 'Bumble' can't bode well for his personal life.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:14 AM   #27
Beal

Originally Posted by Veo
I nominate Beal
Well I could try but I don't know how good at it I would be. Whatever right-wing equivalents to the DailyKOS or Democraticunderground exist on the Intraweb, I don't know about them. Even if I did, I wouldn't sacrifice my dignity and read them. I can, however, occaisionally blame random events on the Democrats if you like.

Bad weather, Ben Rothlisberger's interceptions, Paris Hilton, etc..

Or shall I just post this from time to time:
Blah, blah, blah, raising taxes, blah blah blah, Demi boys, blah, blah, blah, you stupid libs, blah blah blah, I told you what would happen but you dummy libs ignored me, blah blah blah.
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:20 AM   #28
Veo

Originally Posted by Beal
Well I could try but I don't know how good at it I would be. Whatever right-wing equivalents to the DailyKOS or Democraticunderground exist on the Intraweb, I don't know about them. Even if I did, I wouldn't sacrifice my dignity and read them. I can, however, occaisionally blame random events on the Democrats if you like.

Bad weather, Ben Rothlisberger's interceptions, Paris Hilton, etc..

Or shall I just post this from time to time:
Blah, blah, blah, raising taxes, blah blah blah, Demi boys, blah, blah, blah, you stupid libs, blah blah blah, I told you what would happen but you dummy libs ignored me, blah blah blah.
We'll use that for now until Axgar can make us a better quote.
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:27 AM   #29
bumbleroot

Yo! Did someone mention my name? The problem is, I don't know what's happened to me. I voted for the Democrat for the Governor of Colorado and he won, AND, I'm very happy about it. The 'dark side' is pulling me in! HELP! HELP!
I think the Dem party is still working on making IM gay. He'll get there one day.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:34 AM   #30
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
I think the Dem party is still working on making IM gay. He'll get there one day.
The way IM throws a hissy fit, they don't have to work very hard....

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:34 AM   #31
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Veo
We'll use that for now until Axgar can make us a better quote.
Good luck on getting anything nearly that coherent from Ax.

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:36 AM   #32
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Wildane
The way IM throws a hissy fit, they don't have to work very hard....
Grab a pack of Popeye candy smokes and pretend to blow smoke in his face. Sit back and watch as the purse just falls out of his mouth when he talks. "Thtop thaaaat!...I thayed thtop thaaaat!.....thuffering thuucotath."

<not intending to insult gays or people with speach impedimentals..impedophiles...err...impedicondiments...bah you know what I mean>

And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.

Last edited by Davek; 11-09-2006 at 07:42 AM. Reason: disclaimer
Old 11-09-2006, 08:06 AM   #33
Wildane

Originally Posted by Davek
Good luck on getting anything nearly that coherent from Ax.
You see, that's the point. It's Axgar's incoherence that places him firmly in the lead.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #34
celedine169

Originally Posted by FafnerMorell
Well, there's my old Beal-meter. These days, Beal's been mostly in the 1-2 range.
(safe for work)
I have a new desktop at work now, thanks Faf

Only trouble with nominating Rheaton or Beal for the con position is that they think too much and have reasoned opinions. We need to find a cross between Axgar and Arka, with maybe a touch of Vidden. Think Ax would want to touch Vidden?

edit: oops, there was a 2nd page of posts... I'll catch up one of these days.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:54 AM   #35
Karthanon

/auction WTB Antibumbles, with a bit of spicy Axgarishness, PST!
Karthanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:57 AM   #36
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Karthanon
/auction WTB Antibumbles, with a bit of spicy Axgarishness, PST!
Try merchant mining...most people don't hold on to those since they are considered worthless.

Old 11-09-2006, 11:43 AM   #37
Inmountains

Damn Wildane, who put Tabasco in your condom last night?
Old 11-09-2006, 02:15 PM   #38
Brigiid

Back to the original topic...

I predict that not much will change. The players will be different, but the game will be basically the same. There are no knights in shining armor in politics. There is no one party that is entirely good or entirely bad. There will be give and take just like before, and maybe this time the decisions made will make different people happy than before.

In the end, it's just the same old tune, over and over again.

There's an incredibly cheery prediction, don't you think?
Old 11-09-2006, 04:53 PM   #39
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Jesus Christ your a bitch Brig , how do you seriously think that I have enough time to run through the internet for the next two years finding democratic fuck ups......... well let me rephrase that what makes you think I have the time to read all them aritcle, you know I have to sleep some, and Sundays I have to watch football, and in the summer I like to fish (Oh shit the libs are in control they may come up with a fish have rights to slogan maybe I will accept the job).
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:22 AM   #40
celedine169

Fish are friends, not food!
Old 11-10-2006, 06:33 AM   #41
Brigiid

Originally Posted by Axgar
how do you seriously think that I have enough time to run through the internet for the next two years finding democratic fuck ups......... well let me rephrase that what makes you think I have the time to read all them aritcle, you know I have to sleep some, and Sundays I have to watch football, and in the summer I like to fish (Oh shit the libs are in control they may come up with a fish have rights to slogan maybe I will accept the job).
Oh, no no no! It isn't even that complicated! Here's a few time savers for ya!
  • Pull up Yahoo or Google. Find a headline - any headline. Post it here (with or without the link, doesn't really matter), and then just go fucking nuts on us tying it back to the Democrats. You don't even really have to read the article! Easy!
  • Predictions, predictions, predictions. Just pull one straight out of your ass, and slap it up on the boards. You get bonus points for telling us that we'll all see, and we'll know that old Bumble...er, Axgar...was right, and we were all dummies for not believing you. This is kinda a two-for-one deal, because in a few weeks, you can come back and claim to have been proven right. It doesn't even have to be true. You've just got to remember to come back and say it.
  • Recycle! You thought environmentalism was just for plastic, paper, and soda cans, didn't you? Oh no! First, use either one of the above listed tactics. Post a few times in the thread, stirring the shit, then back off. Let other people carry on for a few days or weeks. Then, you come back and repost the same shit, and start all over again.
Follow any (or all) of these strategies, and you're pretty much guaranteed to never have to do any credible research ever. You've just gotta keep your gameface on. Act like you believe it, get good and angry when people don't agree with you, throw so many insults they don't know if they're coming or going, and let the rest take care of itself.

You can do it!
Old 11-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #42
Wildane

Originally Posted by Axgar
well let me rephrase that what makes you think I have the time to read all them aritcle
Oh come now, Axgar, you've been here long enough to know that bumbler never reads the full article, only enough to get his juices flowing. More than a couple of times, he's been put in his place by the very articles he's linked.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:01 AM   #43
Davek
Squawk Box

Oh come now, Axgar, you've been here long enough to know that bumbler never reads the full article, only enough to get his juices flowing. More than a couple of times, he's been put in his place by the very articles he's linked.
all the dirty cons love it when bumblers juices are flowing

Old 11-10-2006, 09:42 AM   #44
Beal

Come on Axgar. I don't want the responsibility that comes with this assignment. I don't think I would do it the honor it deserves.

Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #45
Veo

sig
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:16 PM   #46
Wildane

How about this one.....

"blah blah blah blah I told you so blah blah blah blah blah buncha stupid libs blah blah blah blah blah I know you are but what am I blah blah blah blah blah blah I'm rubber blah blah blah blah blah you're glue blah blah blah blah nyeh nyeh blah blah blah blah nyeh nyeh blah blah blah blah nyeh blah blah blah"

Old 11-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #47
Davek
Squawk Box

How about this one.....

"blah blah blah blah I told you so blah blah blah blah blah buncha stupid libs blah blah blah blah blah I know you are but what am I blah blah blah blah blah blah I'm rubber blah blah blah blah blah you're glue blah blah blah blah nyeh nyeh blah blah blah blah nyeh nyeh blah blah blah blah nyeh blah blah blah"
no glue?

*bleh...beer...and all those nyeh's just mix together...missed it the first time. 2nd time is the charm...wait for the 3rd!!! BOOOYAAA*

(time to hide methinks)

Old 11-10-2006, 06:44 PM   #48
Rheaton

You are in violation! You have invoked the name of Rheaton when he was in abstention!

Bailiff, whack them on the pee pee!

Seriously.. Changed locations at work. Our small three man company "merged" with a LARGE architectural firm, we moved to the main office, and I havent enjoyed the ...umm... literary freedom of times past.

..yeah.. suddenly they want me to actually work 40 hours a week...
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:14 PM   #49
Wildane

The nerve of some people...

Old 11-11-2006, 02:50 PM   #50
celedine169

Originally Posted by Rheaton
You are in violation! You have invoked the name of Rheaton when he was in abstention!

Bailiff, whack them on the pee pee!

Seriously.. Changed locations at work. Our small three man company "merged" with a LARGE architectural firm, we moved to the main office, and I havent enjoyed the ...umm... literary freedom of times past.

..yeah.. suddenly they want me to actually work 40 hours a week...

WB bud! I hope the merger goes well for ya.

Originally Posted by brigiid
There's an incredibly cheery prediction, don't you think?
I thought I was reading some french nihilism for a minute there You forgot the part about how both parties are working together to maintain the overall power base by splitting the electorate, though.