Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2006, 12:36 PM   #151
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Heretic,

Im going to try do something for humanity but I need funds so if you would kindly donate to my new foundation called Cure a Queer, I will immediately start focusing on a medical procedure or medicine to alter the biological malfunction that causes men to want men (I will not explore lesbian cures because......well Ive always wanted a set).
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:38 PM   #152
celedine169

Originally Posted by Axgar
Cure a Queer... (I will not explore lesbian cures because......well Ive always wanted a set).
LMAO that is soooooooooo wrong...
Old 11-14-2006, 12:42 PM   #153
Everclear

I don't care if someone can develop a drug that induces attraction to the opposite sex. I don't care if people want to create a medicine that eliminates sex drive, as long as taking it is optional, and gays are treated with dignity and respect. Even if there was a pill that would change gays to straights, I see no reason to beleive that a drug induced existance in any way invalidates the desire of people wanting to live healthy non-invasive non-harmful lives!
Old 11-14-2006, 12:47 PM   #154
Axgar

Listen to yourself EC.

I refuse to respect some queer just because he is queer, if the fucker deserves respect from me he will get in on the merits of his actions not his sexual orientation just as Im not going to dislike him because of his sexual orientation..... Im just not going to like his lifestyle, but then again I dont like the lifestyles of meth dealers either. (meth dealers I do not like as people either though for a side note).
Old 11-14-2006, 12:50 PM   #155
Everclear

I wasn't referring to your personal respect, I was referring to legal respect as citizens. I am not suggesting that you should respect a complete jerk jsut because he is gay lol.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:55 PM   #156
Axgar

I know what you meant but the way you said it was implying that we need to respect gay people.

In my opinion the words respect and gay should not be together, the words respect and white man should not be together as for the words respect and black or hispanic or indian or jew........... people should try earn the respect of people for who they are not what they are, in my opinion if someone respects me because I do something good for them or to them or around them it means more than if the respect me just because Im all crippled up or something.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:05 PM   #157
Everclear

Well.. but legal respect is the application of law as equals... so it's a bit different.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:20 PM   #158
Drysdale
RSS Feed

I know what you meant but the way you said it was implying that we need to respect gay people.

In my opinion the words respect and gay should not be together, the words respect and white man should not be together as for the words respect and black or hispanic or indian or jew........... people should try earn the respect of people for who they are not what they are, in my opinion if someone respects me because I do something good for them or to them or around them it means more than if the respect me just because Im all crippled up or something.
I start every person out at the same level of basic human respect. Where they go from there is entirely up to them.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:11 PM   #159
Axgar

Im a straight male EC, I CANNNOT marry a man ....... seems pretty equal to me.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:41 AM   #160
Davek
Squawk Box

Im a straight male EC, I CANNNOT marry a man ....... seems pretty equal to me.
Yet you're also allowed to marry someone you love(providing they said yes and loved you back)....that's not very equal now.

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:05 PM   #161
Axgar

I love a lot of my friends............... I tell them I love them.............. I just dont want to marry them but even if I did I couldn't....... still equal.
Old 11-16-2006, 08:44 AM   #162
celedine169

If you have filial (brotherly) love for your gay friends, why would you deny them the right to marry someone they were in love with? Because you're scared they're gonna burn in hell? According to what you've said before, they're gonna do that anyway for just being gay, so why not burn happy?
Old 11-16-2006, 09:04 AM   #163
Misty
Do Not Disturb

Regarding fish in the sea and a lack of proof thereof when fishing, perhaps this isn't Faith that there are fish in the sea but simple optimism. Proof that there was a fish in the sea can be had from catching the last fish in the sea. It says nothing about fish in the sea further than that single fish. If you have faith there are more fish left in the sea, you'll still catch nothing.

About physical arousal for one sex over another, a Bull will hump an artificial vagina without never having humped the real thing. It will get aroused by an artificial stimulis such as eyeballing its artificial vagina entity when it is led to the thing. About the only biology involved in physical arousal is associating your equipment with sex acts by choice which is what sexual preference means. People play with themselves using sex toys made of constructed inanimate materials and others have fantasy sex (daydream about sex even). Nobody is glued to the channel at birth with respect to what physical wavelength they are on in life. Sexuality can be behaviourally disordered across an entire spectrum of different problems, quite obviously.
"*blink* *blink* *blink*
*bliiiink* *bliiiink* *bliiiink*
*blink* *blink* *blink*
[fixt]

Mistyglen 68 Half Elf StormWarden (retired)
ex-Mystic Blue, ex-Sundered Heart, ex-Heart of Fenris
Redback's stuff
Redback 72 WoodElf Ranger (Lucid Devotion)

Last edited by Misty; 11-16-2006 at 09:20 AM. Reason: changed 'mentally disordered' as normality is undefined
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:08 AM   #164
Everclear

What you are pointing to is equal regard under law. Yes, you are right, no one can marry the same sex, so in that the law regards them equally.

That is not the same as equal APPLICATION of law. If one law affects two people unequally, then it must be considered whether that inequality is inherent in the law itself, or simply in the way the court applied it. If it was the court's fault, you have grounds for appeal... if the law inherently applies unequally, it might violate constitutionality.

Example: Sodomy laws in Texas. These laws, according to your logic applied to gays and straights. Neither one could legitimately star in a movie called Anal Intruders. However, the law was struck down, because it was determined that this law inherently was more restrictive on gays than straights. That is the law, in its intended application had a greater effect on some people than it did on others. On this basis it was struck down as unconstitutional.

Say there was a law that dictated how voting booths were constructed, in order to maintain consistancy... unfortunately the design required the top row of levers to be 6.5 feet off the ground, and absolutely no items were allowed in teh booth (such as a stool)... okay, so everyone uses the same machine... but short people get screwed.... similiar concept.

Originally Posted by Misty
a Bull will hump an artificial vagina without never having humped the real thing.
Living in Texas, I have witniessed this happen... everytime I have seen it, they use a mare in heat that the bull sees and gets all excited, then they use a mounting dummy that it runs and mounts while they do... the business. I haven't ever seen them use a bull who just runs up and humps the ... "artificial part"...
Old 11-16-2006, 09:17 AM   #165
celedine169

I just got a reminder of a really nasty leather bar I got taken to in Boston a few years ago /runs to take a shower
Old 11-16-2006, 09:28 AM   #166
Misty
Do Not Disturb

k EC
I bow to your inside scoop, I've only seen it cursorily depicted on edu tv with narratory explanation voiced over. Mare on heat (not a hormone paintjob?), now there's a hummer ;p
"*blink* *blink* *blink*
*bliiiink* *bliiiink* *bliiiink*
*blink* *blink* *blink*
[fixt]

Mistyglen 68 Half Elf StormWarden (retired)
ex-Mystic Blue, ex-Sundered Heart, ex-Heart of Fenris
Redback's stuff
Redback 72 WoodElf Ranger (Lucid Devotion)
Old 11-16-2006, 09:30 AM   #167
Everclear

No.. the couple occasions I have HAD to see it... highschool guy friends (surprise) thought it was funny... it was an actual live mare in heat... they used her for more than one.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:34 AM   #168
Misty
Do Not Disturb

Old 11-16-2006, 10:47 AM   #169
Axgar

Originally Posted by celedine169
If you have filial (brotherly) love for your gay friends, why would you deny them the right to marry someone they were in love with? Because you're scared they're gonna burn in hell? According to what you've said before, they're gonna do that anyway for just being gay, so why not burn happy?

You must not be talking to me because I don't believe anyone is burning in hell for eternity.