Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Technical Related

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2004, 10:16 PM   #1
Dreuzocritus

Default I hate lop.com

I don't know what software I am downloading which keeps giving me these problems, but I am getting these idiotic lop.com popups. I downloaded the uninstaller off a website, other than lop.com once, but i have long since deleted the software. There is a link at lop.com that gives you directions how to delete it, but when i download the uninstaller, it gives an an error.

This is really pissing me off and i have to vent my frustration with a few cold ones. Help me out guys! I am not looking for adaware shit, i just need the software to uninstall it.
Dreuzocritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 11:13 PM   #2
Kulani Autumnwood

So basically what I'm getting is that rather than download something free and simple that works from a location you're obviously aware of, you'd rather download an "uninstaller" for one specific application which was downloaded and installed without your consent.

What makes you think that a company unethical enough to "advertise" in such a manner would have produced an uninstaller in the first place? Chances are any uninstaller you might attempt to run will instead install additional adware/spyware.
Kulani Autumnwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 11:27 PM   #3
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Pfft doesnt everyone else download whatever songs they want off newsgroups by using Outlook Express?
Old 11-08-2004, 11:23 AM   #4
Camien Ta`Mire

Send a message via AIM to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via MSN to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via Yahoo to Camien Ta`Mire
Kinda funny, but when I ran adaware SE, it found a bunch of shit (including registry keys and 1 registry value) from lop.com. Weird...
Camien Ta`Mire is offline   Reply With Quote