Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Raiders' Get-Together

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2002, 09:06 PM   #1
Rilien Cimber

Default Vox ----- 9/14 to 9/15

As of Midnight or so CST ... vox was still up ... we attempted again and failed ... its about 1 AM CST so vox is up as of now ... good luck any going in. Thanks everyone for putting up with me as I found myself with the reins of the raid unplanned =( .... Everyone had a great attempt with the classes and power present but just couldn't finish her off at 20%. It was a pleasure and hope to see everyone around.

Old 09-15-2002, 12:17 AM   #2
Medion Palemoon

Hmm, I was told, while I was in PoA, that I was needed to lead, but when I got to Freeport and hit the channel, everyone was in buffhall.

Still, from what I saw, you were doing your best, and a good job at that. You fared better leading your first Vox raid than I did on my first try.

I won't make any posts for tomorrow, not sure I'll have time for Vox. But if I do, I may give her a quickie
Old 09-15-2002, 07:36 AM   #3
Coajik Deloloth

Default Cerveo sacraficed..

Last night I ventured over to Perma to help a bit w/ the CR...though you may not have recognized me. I was glad to see that most were lucky enough to get their corpses out. What made me unhappy was the number of people who blamed the shoddy attempt at a CR on the leader. Both of the monks who were pulling corpses for people LEFT about halfway through the work. "Cerveo" the leaders alt/ex-main from what I could tell...a druid...began sacraficing himself to get the rest of the corpses out. I dunno how many times he died...but he did finally clear Vox's lair, even with all the giants and terrors up.

Hats off the leader of this raid. The way they were treating you..I'd have made them summon their own damn corpses. They pushed the dragon on the wall...not you, and from what I could hear....which I'll admit is not always the best way of observing....you sounded like you did an excellent job all the way up until the actual fight. I had to hook up a new keyboard though..because I spit Jack n Coke all over the old one when I heard you say, "TURN OFF ATTACK AND BACK UP". =o( Now Vamp is pissed off that she doesn't have a keyboard. <grin> If I am on the second run today..I'll make sure whomever leads checks into the corpses that are left in there...and tries to get them rezzed.

Coajik Deloloth
52 Reaver

"If you can't handle more than 2 MoBs then you need to find another zone cos this one is too hard for you @#%$." ~ Aunk (52 Druid)
Old 09-15-2002, 08:55 AM   #4
Rilien Cimber

Default Re: Back up call ...

Thank you Coajik ... well yess perhaps call was extreme but vox was slipping halfway into wall and when i was calling pull back a few melee ruined it for us ... they sat there ... really discouraging ... so I made call to get my point across LOL ... we did pull back ... but oh well it happens.

Thanks again Coajik
Old 09-16-2002, 04:18 AM   #5
Datul Midgetchomper

Default Vox ----- Down Sunday 9p EST

Thanks to all who came with me on what proved to be my last Old World dragon raid. I know it was a bit drawn out, but putting it together with pickups and /shouts takes some time.

Special thanks to Absolute Madness who came in with the Giant Clearing and Buffing Party (Fori, Naelan, Zombo, Kinye, Yaman) without whom it would not have been possible.

In the end we got a dragon scale for the bards, a hide for caster cloak, 2 rogue spears, and a clr hammer. Final count was 26 attending, only a handful of deaths, and one busy click-stick on the old corpses (poor Cerveo must have had 2 dozen in there )

When I left no bodies remained in her lair.

In related news, I dinged 53 about twenty minutes after we ported out. I'm officially done with Vox/Naggy.

Datul Midgetchomper
53 Trollish Shadowknight
Absolute Madness
Old 09-16-2002, 04:56 PM   #6
Rilien Cimber

Default Re: Vox ----- Down Sunday 9p EST

congrats datul it was a very nicely run raid I must say you had it squared away and vox dropped rather effortlessly almost .... a pleasure observing and best of luck in any future raids of yours.