Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Raiders' Get-Together

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2003, 07:29 PM   #1
Belthil

Default 8th prayer shawl Sun Dec 7, Noon EST

Well, after a long haul I've finally made it to the final stages of the coldain prayer shawl quest. For those that are unaware of the coldain prayer shawl series of quests you can find information on allakhazam's or eqtraders.

What I have left to do at this point is trigger an event in the iceclad ocean whereby General Bragmur will walk from near the EW bridge over to the gnomes. Along the way he'll be assaulted by 5 waves of enemies and he has to be protected to be able to reach the gnomes safely.

This is not a terribly difficult raid and I have asked my guildmates and some friends to help out, however, failure results in me having to redo the entire 8th shawl so I'd like to put out a general request for help and go for overkill.

There are many of you I know from various raids, groups and just life in general over the past 4 years on E Marr so if you'd care to help out an old mage get himself a shiny new shawl it would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me or post a reply here if you know you can make it.

Thanks,

Belthil Telperion.

Summary:

Event: 8th Coldain Prayer shawl raid
Purpose: To complete my prayer shawl quest
Date: Sunday, December 7th, 2003
Time: Noon EST (9am PST, 5pm GMT)
Level: 55+ preferred, 49+ enforced
Reserved loot: Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
Other loot (potential): Snowchipper, Drakkel Wolf Claws, Spiked Velium Mallet, Ice Forged Helmet, Tracking Wolf Collar
Loot distribution method for other loot: Need before greed. If an item is not an upgrade for anyone then it goes to general roll for alts/bazaar. If you can't equip an item right then, you can't claim need. This means if you are under level 51 you won't be in on any rolls unless everyone passes and it goes to an alts/bazaar roll. Only those present for the whole raid can roll on loot (i.e. if you are late, you are out - if you have to leave early, you forfeit your chance for loot).

Reagent costs will be covered. See me for peridots/pearls/etc. at the end of the raid.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:48 AM   #2
Cattiebre

63 Pally here, always glad to help. Willl send you a tell IG Sunday to meet up
Cattiebre
Cattiebre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 10:13 AM   #3
Frekkels

Hail,

I might be busy on Sunday in LDoN w/ some guildmates, but if I'm not I'll come help out. I've done this about a dozen times at least. Please send me a tell as you are gathering. Not interested in any loot unless it is going as a cash loot /randomed to all.

PS: I have a mage spell, Summon Steel Bracelet, you can have (you are still a little young for it though). It is yours if you want it even if I don't make the shawl crawl.

Take care,
Old 12-05-2003, 05:48 AM   #4
Belthil

Thanks for the offer to help out Cattiebre and Frekkels. As for the spell Summon Steel Bracelet, I do not have that one yet so if you need to clear out a bank slot I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Belthil.
Old 12-05-2003, 06:11 AM   #5
Frekkels

Hail,

Well, I have plenty of room for it, but all my close mage friends already have it and I still have 3 copies that aren't selling. Since this particular spell ends up very handy to shaman (and honestly it is very simple for me to solo acquire via the quest), I don't mind giving it away. I'm all for every mage on the server having it memmed or in their vault waiting to scribe when they ding 61.

Take care,
Old 12-05-2003, 07:10 AM   #6
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Frekkster, Bais could use a copy of that as well (He's playing again) if you're still having trouble moving them.

He's 58, almost 59 now, so pretty soon he'll be after it.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 07:52 AM   #7
Wenjii

I can be there to help. I am not interested in any drops unless they will be randomed to all.

Wenjii Parvusimmedeas
65 Enchanter
The Appointed
Wenjii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 11:59 AM   #8
Belthil

Thank you to everyone who showed up - the raid was a walk in the park (well, if you consider frozen wastelands teeming with giants and dervishes a park that is). Congratulations go to Eldaryn (Tracking Wolf Collar), Vansleigh (Ice Forged Helmet) and Charonn (Spiked Velium Mallet) on the loot they won!