Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2006, 06:21 AM   #1
Rheaton

Default $75,000 Vaccine Offer

Hmm.. think anyone will take em up on it?

Edit: For the record, this was sent to me by email. I am not even sure if it is real. The website is... "natural" ..and weird ..and contains nudity (so I removed the link at the bottom). ..anyway..

* * * PRESS RELEASE * * *

August 1, 2006

$75,000 VACCINE OFFER

THE FOLLOWING OFFER is made to U.S.-licensed medical doctors who routinely administer childhood vaccinations and to pharmaceutical company CEOs worldwide:

Jock Doubleday, director of the California 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc., hereby offers $75,000.00 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives ingredients in the same amount as a six-year-old child is recommended to receive under the year-2005 guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (In the event that thimerosal has recently been removed from a particular vaccine, the thimerosal-containing version of that vaccine will be used.)

The mixture will not contain viruses or bacteria dead or alive, but will contain standard vaccine additive ingredients in their usual forms and proportions. The mixture will include, but will not be limited to, the following ingredients: thimerosal (a mercury derivative), ethylene glycol (antifreeze), phenol (a disinfectant dye), benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant), formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant), and aluminum.

The mixture will be prepared by Jock Doubleday, three medical professionals that he names, and three medical professionals that the participant names.

The mixture will be body weight calibrated.

Because the participant is either a professional caregiver who routinely administers childhood vaccinations, or a pharmaceutical company CEO whose business is, in part, the sale of childhood vaccines, it is understood by all parties that the participant considers all vaccine additive ingredients to be safe and that the participant considers any mixture containing these ingredients to be safe.

The participant agrees, and any and all agents and associates of the participant agree, to indemnify and hold harmless in perpetuity any and all persons, organizations, and/or entities associated with the event for any harm caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly, to the participant or indirectly to the participant's heirs, relations, employers, employees, colleagues, associates, or other persons, organizations, or entities claiming association with, or representation of, the participant, by the participant's participation in the event.

The event will be held within six months of the participant's written agreement to the above and further elaborated terms.

To the list of potential candidates for the $75,000 Vaccine Offer, 14 members of the CDC's 2006 Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) have been added, as follows:

Jon S. Abramson, M.D.
Ban Mishu Allos, M.D.
Carol Baker, M.D.
Janet R. Gilsdorf, M.D.
Harry Hull, M.D.
Susan Lett, M.D.
Tracy Lieu, M.D.
Dale L. Morse, M.D.
Julia Morita, M.D.
Kathleen Neuzil, M.D.
Patricia Stinchfield, N.P.
Ciro Valent Sumaya, M.D.
John J. Treanor, M.D.
Robin J. Womeodu, M.D.

In the event that any of the above ACIP members' terms expire and they are replaced by new members, the new members will be added automatically to the list of potential candidates for the Vaccine Offer.

This offer, dated August 1, 2006, has no expiration date unless superceded by a similar offer of higher remuneration.

Contact Jock Doubleday: director@spontaneouscreation.org

http://www.spontaneouscreation.org/SC/$75,000VaccineOffer.htm

---------

In health,

Jock Doubleday
Director
Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc.
A California 501(c)3 Nonprofit Corporation

director@SpontaneousCreation.org
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9

Last edited by Rheaton; 08-24-2006 at 07:00 AM.
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:34 AM   #2
korast

Its real, and stupid. Sure someone would take up the offer- but theres some fine print in the offer which would make the offer fatal. Some of those ingrediants listed are fatal at high doses, much like advil. I suspect that "weight calibrated" is the key words. Just because the kids can tolerate a small injection doesnt mean an adult could easily take 5x the hit.
korast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:01 AM   #3
Rheaton

Originally Posted by korast
Its real, and stupid. Sure someone would take up the offer- but theres some fine print in the offer which would make the offer fatal. Some of those ingrediants listed are fatal at high doses, much like advil. I suspect that "weight calibrated" is the key words. Just because the kids can tolerate a small injection doesnt mean an adult could easily take 5x the hit.

It brings awareness to the issue of toxins being administered wholesale on the public. Most children do not have the ability to excrete toxins very well until at least 6 months of age. Their immune systems are just not developed enough yet (and 6 months is still subjective). ...so what happens is additives are put into vaccinations so as to force a response of an under-developed immune system in an attempt to get the toxins out. Most of the time it works (with exactly what long-term effects on the immune system unknown), but in others it does not work and their bodies retain the toxins.. some excreted later, some not. There is a hypothesis working that suggests that such an early assault on the immune system causes the body to simply not recognize certain toxins, therefore doing nothing with them in terms of removal. Basically, the immune system is too under-developed to recognize the threat and is trained, if you will, to never see the particular toxin as a threat.

My son's pediatrician didnt find it amusing when I commented on the "whats in cigarettes" poster in her office. It listed all the bad junk that is inhaled (first hand, second hand). I said "that is scary.. below it you need the same thing for vaccinations showing the aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury and anti-freeze"... she replied flatly "vaccines are safe". I said "safe for most" .. she changed the subject by saying "You didnt come here to argue vaccinations with me, did you? Has the baby been eating well?"
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
Old 08-24-2006, 10:37 AM   #4
korast

Well, cigarettes are safe for children in limited quantities. Its the addicitive use of cigarettes that makes them dangerous . If your kid smokes a couple a year, they are a-ok.
korast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:41 AM   #5
Muertissimo

Send a message via AIM to Muertissimo
For $75,000 smackers, I'd consider that bet Hell, can't be much worse than some of the other stuff I've put in my body!
Greylords EQ2 too!
Retired member of
Midnight Fury (r.i.p.)

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse. And his name that sat upon him was Death, and Hell followed with him."--Revelation 6:8
"Your greatest creation, is the life you lead."
Muertissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:53 AM   #6
SupportTank

Originally Posted by Rheaton
It brings awareness to the issue of toxins being administered wholesale on the public. Most children do not have the ability to excrete toxins very well until at least 6 months of age. Their immune systems are just not developed enough yet (and 6 months is still subjective). ...so what happens is additives are put into vaccinations so as to force a response of an under-developed immune system in an attempt to get the toxins out. Most of the time it works (with exactly what long-term effects on the immune system unknown), but in others it does not work and their bodies retain the toxins.. some excreted later, some not. There is a hypothesis working that suggests that such an early assault on the immune system causes the body to simply not recognize certain toxins, therefore doing nothing with them in terms of removal. Basically, the immune system is too under-developed to recognize the threat and is trained, if you will, to never see the particular toxin as a threat.

My son's pediatrician didnt find it amusing when I commented on the "whats in cigarettes" poster in her office. It listed all the bad junk that is inhaled (first hand, second hand). I said "that is scary.. below it you need the same thing for vaccinations showing the aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury and anti-freeze"... she replied flatly "vaccines are safe". I said "safe for most" .. she changed the subject by saying "You didnt come here to argue vaccinations with me, did you? Has the baby been eating well?"

yes shes had 10-15 years of education on the subject and you havn't

70 Warrior - Affliction

If someone tells you it's OK to lie. How do you know they aren't lying?
SupportTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:02 PM   #7
Rheaton

Originally Posted by SupportTank
yes shes had 10-15 years of education on the subject and you havn't

On the subject? Are you really suggesting that doctors spend 10-15 years studying vaccinations?

Support, are you in the medical field or something?
Old 08-24-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
SupportTank

are you telling me you know more then your doctor about this? that wass my point. sorry if you missed it.

ive pointed it out before. you missed those as well.

70 Warrior - Affliction

Old 08-24-2006, 08:10 PM   #9
Lurikeen
Freaky

are you telling me you know more then your doctor ..?
Anyone knows more than Rheaton's doctor.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:13 AM   #10
FafnerMorell
Warrior 4 the working-day

A peditrican is going to typically have a minimum of 12 years of higher education: 4 yr undergrad, 4 yr med school, and then a 4 yr peditrican residency. If they go into a subspecialty (say, peditiran cardiology or ophthalmology, that might be another 2-4 years). So, 12-16 years is a realistic estimate. Obviously, not all of this time will be spent studying vaccines.

In addition, a lot of state's medical boards are going to require 30-50 hours of coursework every year to keep current as part of licensing.

A few things strike me as odd about this offer:

- Vaccines are typically injected, not ingested. Drinking a vaccine seems rather....odd

- "The mixture will be body weight calibrated" also doesn't seem right. Just because a 50lb child drinks a glass of milk for breakfast, a 250lb adult probably shouldn't be drinking 5 glasses of milk. Also, that's comparing "drinking to drinking", not "injecting to drinking". Hey, for $75,000 would you have 3 quarts of milk injected into your bloodstream? Why not, it's safe for kids to drink a glass of it. (Of course, some folks don't think milk is safe for humans, and for folks who are lactose intolerant, it isn't).

- So, why the deal with drinking & body weight adjusted when the person could simply take a standard adult dose of the vaccine injected, like, well, it would medically be used. Well, because that's done every day, and certainly not worth $75,000.

- A far better test of how peditricans and other medical professions feel about the safely of vaccines is whether or not they have their own children vaccinated.

- If you're concerned about the preseratives in vaccines, I believe you can get doses which don't have them. They have a much shorter shelf life. They'll cost a lot more, and not all doctors offer them (I also don't know if all vaccines come in such a version).

That said, well, maybe there is a link between preservatives in vaccines and autism. This sort of challenge probably does more harm than good at getting at answers, because it's an inaccurate and overly emotionalized presentation of the arguements.
-- William Shakespeare, Henvy V, Act 4, Scene 3
FafnerMorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:13 AM   #11
Rheaton

are you telling me you know more then your doctor about this? that wass my point. sorry if you missed it.

ive pointed it out before. you missed those as well.
I asked you a question, Support. Are you under the assumption that doctors spend alot of their medical training on vaccinations?
Old 08-25-2006, 02:31 PM   #12
Drysdale
RSS Feed

I asked you a question, Support. Are you under the assumption that doctors spend alot of their medical training on vaccinations?
Do you have evidence to the contrary?
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:00 PM   #13
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Drysdale
Do you have evidence to the contrary?
Support is white-washing the issue by simply saying "They are doctors, you are not. They know for absolute certain that vaccines do not cause damage". That is one hell of a broad generalization for two reasons:

1. Pediatricians receive little training in the field of toxicology other then very generalized issues such as poisons that a child can consume, household poisons, etc., and how to deal with those.

2. There are few toxicologist in comparison to other areas of medicine. It is a specialized field.

Consider this.. How many pediatricians have been practicing medicine for 15-20 years? During the last 15-20 years, we have added several new vaccinations to the list. Now, how many pediatricians do you know about, or have heard about, that have refused to administer any one or two particular vaccination? No, it's not because they are absolutely convinced that they are safe.. they are simple trusting in others to provide them with a safe product to give to their patients. Sure.. there is some literature about it, but not a full course on it by no means.

Let me back up here a moment..

I am not saying that pediatricians are knowingly doing damage. I am not saying that the CDC or FDA are in on any scheme. What I am saying is that there is a RUSH to approve vaccinations that have NOT been thoroughly studied with the proper understanding of cause and effect.

Think about it.. when do we realize that a particular drug is bad and harmful? Yes, when it is approved, widely used, people made sick.. then it is recalled. The "recall" part has indeed happened in the past with vaccinations. We have yet to find causation with many of these vaccinations...well, they are yet to be accepted.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:28 PM   #14
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Support is white-washing the issue by simply saying "They are doctors, you are not. They know for absolute certain that vaccines do not cause damage". That is one hell of a broad generalization for two reasons:

1. Pediatricians receive little training in the field of toxicology other then very generalized issues such as poisons that a child can consume, household poisons, etc., and how to deal with those.
Source?

2. There are few toxicologist in comparison to other areas of medicine. It is a specialized field.
Wouldn't they communicate their findings to others though?

Consider this.. How many pediatricians have been practicing medicine for 15-20 years? During the last 15-20 years, we have added several new vaccinations to the list. Now, how many pediatricians do you know about, or have heard about, that have refused to administer any one or two particular vaccination? No, it's not because they are absolutely convinced that they are safe.. they are simple trusting in others to provide them with a safe product to give to their patients. Sure.. there is some literature about it, but not a full course on it by no means.
Most doctors I know frequently keep up to date by publications and by internet courses and such. No, they don't go back and recertify or anything, but they DO keep up. Better than most fields I could name with the possible exceptions of IT and automotive, which have to keep up or die off.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 08-25-2006, 06:38 PM   #15
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Drysdale

Most doctors I know frequently keep up to date by publications and by internet courses and such. No, they don't go back and recertify or anything, but they DO keep up. Better than most fields I could name with the possible exceptions of IT and automotive, which have to keep up or die off.

Your "most" doesnt mean anything here, Drys.. with all do respect. A few journals here, and a case study there does not constitute in depth research into the potential hazards of one-size-fits-all vaccination programs.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:36 PM   #16
SupportTank

rheaton. are you a mormon? the the crazy types that dont even let real doctors near them?

70 Warrior - Affliction

Old 08-26-2006, 04:37 AM   #17
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Your "most" doesnt mean anything here, Drys.. with all do respect. A few journals here, and a case study there does not constitute in depth research into the potential hazards of one-size-fits-all vaccination programs.
Exactly. I did that on purpose to illustrate the worthlessness of your statements. Thank you for picking up on it. Now go apply that same logic to what you've been saying and you might just see my point.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 08-26-2006, 06:16 AM   #18
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
In one thread people will bitch because the FDA holds back possible cures..... in another they bitch because Drs administer vaccines that they havent had time to study............. being a DR must suck in todays world, its a good thing some people think it is worth it or we'd be screwed. (although in ND we don't have much for specialist, BUT they can set you up with one if needed anyway).
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote