Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #26
Beal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,265
Originally Posted by Chiteng
I didnt say any of that =)
I did complain about Ini being Mod.
You "quit" because you can't stand up for yourself. You are a helpless, dependent psuedo-man.

All you know how to do is whine to others.

Originally Posted by Chiteng
Now he isnt. =)
If it had anything to do with you, I'm sure it was because he was the bigger man.

Originally Posted by Chiteng
And that is twice you have posted off topic and inflamatory.
Your sudden return after whining and "quitting," for the second time, is most certainly on topic. As for inflamatory, the truth may not sit well with you. That doesn't make it any less true.
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:13 PM   #27
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Beal View Post
You "quit" because you can't stand up for yourself. You are a helpless, dependent psuedo-man.

All you know how to do is whine to others.



If it had anything to do with you, I'm sure it was because he was the bigger man.



Your sudden return after whining and "quitting," for the second time, is most certainly on topic. As for inflamatory, the truth may not sit well with you. That doesn't make it any less true.
And that is three =)
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #28
Beal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,265
What's your point? Feeling that urge to go whine to somebody again?
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #29
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Beal View Post
What's your point? Feeling that urge to go whine to somebody again?
The forum does have rules =) Posted rules by the man who maintains it.
Rules in which YOU are in violation.
If the rules are not enforced, then the question becomes why have them?

To not enforce them is to allow someone like yourself, to usurp control
of a thread, for your own purpose.

That should be obvious =)
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #30
Beal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,265
Originally Posted by Beal
Originally Posted by Chiteng
What's your point? Feeling that urge to go whine to somebody again?
The forum does have rules
Exactly. Someone exposes you for what you are and you cry to someone else about it.
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #31
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Chiteng
I did complain about Ini being Mod.
Now he isnt. =)
Are you claiming responsibility for his dismissal?
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:45 PM   #32
hymdall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 690
Are you claiming responsibility for his dismissal?
I thought Ini just had other issues to take care of, get a real life or some other silliness.

and WHOOOT Chiteng's back...again, did Chuck post again?

Ban Chuk for a few days so he doesn't show up, open his mouth, and convince Chiteng he needs to stick around and defend his honor. I'd hate for their 'special relationship' to get in the way of Senor Grumpypants' grand departure.
- loved that comment

And that is three =)
WHOOOT he got 3, what happens at 4 and when does he qualify for the time share?

I really need to stop drinking as I study physics...or maybe drink more, this craps starting to make sense...
__________________
Dafamur O'Hym retired 65 Cleric

Last edited by hymdall; 09-03-2008 at 09:41 PM. Reason: dont want to double post
hymdall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #33
Karthanon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
I suddenly have the feeling that Ini is sitting in front of a mirror while reading this thread chanting "Chiteng Chiteng CHITENG!" and then cackling with evil glee as he appeared.
Karthanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:49 PM   #34
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
So I get this email today about a certain loved on on this board claiming to have triumphed over my evil ways. Rest assured I am still around. I just needed a few weeks away from the board. I will give Chiteng this, he was certainly in my head and I was wore the hell down with his ignorant, selfish, suck ass whining ways.

Far as I know I am still a mod.

Far as I know. I am still the anti-christ to Chiteng. So when I am done accosting all of your mothers, I will return and have wonderful tidings with my poor, sad little whipping boy Chiteng. Now dance monkey.
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #35
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Fuck it. I haven't touched a computer since the 18th when I decided to take a little sabaticle. I have been reading tonight up on Bumbles frothing at the mouth over Palin and such. McCain definetely did something right with picking her if it has Bumbles in this much of a raging stupor. He has absolutely sealed my vote.

From the looks of the threads I have my work cut out for me in lambasting the little looney lefties. Without further ado. I am returning from the land of the trolls (Rheaton's description of me I would guess. I had to go back to page three to find that thread.)
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.

Last edited by Ini; 09-03-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:14 AM   #36
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Ini View Post
So I get this email today about a certain loved on on this board claiming to have triumphed over my evil ways. Rest assured I am still around. I just needed a few weeks away from the board. I will give Chiteng this, he was certainly in my head and I was wore the hell down with his ignorant, selfish, suck ass whining ways.

Far as I know I am still a mod.

Far as I know. I am still the anti-christ to Chiteng. So when I am done accosting all of your mothers, I will return and have wonderful tidings with my poor, sad little whipping boy Chiteng. Now dance monkey.
I didnt claim anything of the kind.
Please show me any post where I did.

I said you were gone. And you were.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:15 AM   #37
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Brigiid View Post
Are you claiming responsibility for his dismissal?
Was he dissmissed?

He says not.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:16 AM   #38
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Beal View Post
Exactly. Someone exposes you for what you are and you cry to someone else about it.
To resort to what YOU do, would be to put myself in violation.
Not quite that stupid =)
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:18 AM   #39
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Guys, are you really surprised by Chit-for-brains' return? This is completely in line with the amount of integrity he's always shown on this board. I'm not surprised in the least.
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:27 AM   #40
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
Guys, are you really surprised by Chit-for-brains' return? This is completely in line with the amount of integrity he's always shown on this board. I'm not surprised in the least.
Show me a post where I said I was gone forever =)
However, if Ini IS actually still a Mod, quite likely I will leave again =)
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:32 AM   #41
Drysdale
RSS Feed
 
Drysdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 20,628
Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
Show me a post where I said I was gone forever =)
However, if Ini IS actually still a Mod, quite likely I will leave again =)
Oh look... just like a cockroach or a bad penny... It's back.
__________________
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:33 AM   #42
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Yes, I do still have my mod powers. So, you need help packing your bags Chiteng?
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:35 AM   #43
Drysdale
RSS Feed
 
Drysdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 20,628
Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
Really? Do you see Ini around as mod?
Yes I do. Any other pointless, ignorant, assinine questions?
__________________
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:47 AM   #44
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Originally Posted by Chiteng
Show me a post where I said I was gone forever =)
OK. You wanted to delete your account. Now, you can spin that however you want, but I think it's generally accepted that when you delete something, you want it gone forever.
Originally Posted by Chiteng
However, if Ini IS actually still a Mod, quite likely I will leave again =)
Good, don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you.
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:51 AM   #45
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
OK.You wanted to delete your account. Now, you can spin that however you want, but I think it's generally accepted that when you delete something, you want it gone forever.Good, don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you.
Yes as I said. There is no post where I said I was leaving forever.
And deleteing an account doesnt mean that either.
I could easily create a new one.

The fact is, I didnt say what you claim.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:53 AM   #46
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Ini View Post
Yes, I do still have my mod powers. So, you need help packing your bags Chiteng?
Nope =)

But it seems a bit odd....and you have confessed to everyone that you lie.

We shall see.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:57 AM   #47
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
I know what you are doing and I don't like it. I could easily prove that I still have them by editing your post, but then, you would have a legitimate complain about me abusing my mod powers then wouldn't you?
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:58 AM   #48
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
But it seems a bit odd....and you have confessed to everyone that you lie.
It is not lying when you post as opinion. Your words there not mine, clown.
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:59 AM   #49
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Ini View Post
I know what you are doing and I don't like it. I could easily prove that I still have them by editing your post, but then, you would have a legitimate complain about me abusing my mod powers then wouldn't you?
I dont care if you like it.
Enforce the rules. Or change them to reflect the reality.
I see no exemption for Steam Vent.

I already have proof of your abuse.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:00 AM   #50
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Right, and you saw how far that proof got you. I thought you were leaving.
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.