Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
bumbleroot

Default Is this more Conservative terrorism?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/...ing/index.html

Sounds eerily familiar to the church shooting a couple of weeks ago.
I am not going to say this is a terrorist act as of yet, but its possible.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Toward the end of the article there's speculation as to whether or not the shooter had lost a job recently. I'd guess there's very low probability that this was "terrorism" and very high probability that this is another pathetic loser who decided his final act in this world would be to lash out for his inadequacies.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
Beal

You created this thread and your speculation based on what evidence, exactly?
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:41 PM   #4
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Well since Bumbles wants to come up with bullshit theories I will come up with one, this was a chicken shit liberal who was suicidal and couldnt do it himself so he got a gun and shot a democrat (the motive being to instigate more gun control legislationg) and then did the suicide by police trick.

Hows that for coming up with a theory before the facts? idiot.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
bumbleroot

Well since Bumbles wants to come up with bullshit theories I will come up with one, this was a chicken shit liberal who was suicidal and couldnt do it himself so he got a gun and shot a democrat
And yet he ran away from the cops.

God you're not only stupid, your entire genetic strain is stupid.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
Axgar

But they are still alive.

Your saying now that liberals dont run from the cops when they commit a crime.....bold statement there idiot.

And he did run far from the cops he come out firing his weapon pretty obvious suicide mission there.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #7
bumbleroot

Your saying now that liberals dont run from the cops when they commit a crime
Can you get any more stupid?
He didn't run because he was liberal. I wasn't arguing that point. Where the fuck you come up with that I don't know.
You said he was suicidal, yet he made a dash from the cops. Kind of seems out of sorts there. To even try to make a farcical statement and yet it not even make sense is totally stupid. Face it Axhole- you were born stupid, just for once stop trying to fight it. Revel in your stupidity. Go get yourself a stupid girlfriend or something. Someone that would make you feel smarter.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:19 PM   #8
Axgar

YOU sir are the idiot here I didnt say ANYTHING as a matter of fact i just MADE UP a scenario because YOU sir were making this a conservative/liberal action NOT ME OR ANYONE ELSE here you flaming fucking idiot.

I have no fucking idea why this guy did what he did, I do know that he is a murderering asshole and Im glad the police put him to sleep......... Im surprised you havent jumped up in arms about this though, Im surprised you havent started a thread about excessive force by the police yet and to be honest I bet everyone else here is expecting it from you sooner or later.

I would read the title of the thread once again moron before you call anyone stupid for making shit up here.......... you fool noone with your idiocy.

you are the one who said it was conservative terrorism....... my scenario holds just as much water as yours at this point and time untill the facts come out but instead of waiting you jumped at the chance to blame it on conservatives, and you have no clue if this it true, then you jump on me for doing almost what you did (except I told everyone what i was saying was BS because I didnt know the facts).
Old 08-14-2008, 03:57 AM   #9
bumbleroot

Originally Posted by Axgar
i just MADE UP a scenario
No shit....
Originally Posted by Bumbleroot
to make a farcical statement
I have no fucking idea why this guy did what he did, I do know that he is a murderering asshole and Im glad the police put him to sleep......... Im surprised you havent jumped up in arms about this though, Im surprised you havent started a thread about excessive force by the police yet and to be honest I bet everyone else here is expecting it from you sooner or later.
Why? The police have their job to do. They don't always do it right. But they do their job right most of the time.
But its even stupid to think that anyone could run from the cops while trying to kill themselves. And that's what you said.
Just because people complain when an Amadou Diallo occurs doesn't mean on the whole any time police shoot a suspect it is shaky.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...henation/nypd/
The truth is there are policemen that think they have more power when you put a gun in their hands. Shit for that matter, there are people that are like that as well. That doesn't mean all are like that.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:12 AM   #10
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Originally Posted by bumbleroot View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/...ing/index.html

Sounds eerily familiar to the church shooting a couple of weeks ago.
I am not going to say this is a terrorist act as of yet, but its possible.
But yet you simply imply that in your thread title. Get a fucking life Bumbles.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #11
Axgar

My scenario is more likely to be true than yours bumbles, but your dead set on proving that the conservative party is full or terrorists and somehow had something to do with 911. (in short you're an idiot..... sorry i repeat what everyone else says constantly).