Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #26
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
That you've somehow justified to yourself that "slants" is not a derogatory, dehumanizing slur is beyond funny. You do understand that nobody with a brain is going to back you up on that right? Again, you just continue to prove what a sheltered assbag you truly are. If they look different from you they must be dangerous, right? You're a fucking caricature of yourself.
Do you really think that you have any credibility here? You have often put down religious groups and characterized them, as a whole, negatively with your stereotypes.

Where did I say if they look different they must be dangerous? Ah... your womanly intuition..

I bet your a slant...arnt you...stupid fucking slant....fucking gook.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #27
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Wow. How very Christian of you.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:26 PM   #28
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Rheaton View Post
Do you really think that you have any credibility here? You have often put down religious groups and characterized them, as a whole, negatively with your stereotypes.

Where did I say if they look different they must be dangerous? Ah... your womanly intuition..

I bet your a slant...arnt you...stupid fucking slant....fucking gook.
Because your assessment of my credibility has anything to do with your racism? All I did was call you on your shit- it's right there for anyone else to read. And if you're going to be racist, fine, it's your right to be a hateful idiot in this country as long as you don't take certain actions on your backwards thinking. But you're such a peckerwood you're actually pretending you aren't a racist. That's what's so priceless here.

As for me I'm a Wiccan autistic albino from San Salvador. So you missed me on this one. Good try though pencildick.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #29
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
You are not from san san salvador
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:34 PM   #30
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
As someone who has been called a slant-eye, a gook, a chink, a jap, a VC, and many other names for Asians... I'll just say this right now. Asians do not all have slanted eyes. Asians don't even all have squinty eyes. Mine aren't all that squinty, but the lack of a double lid and the presence of a crease on the outer sides emphasizes the look.

Funny story from the trip I just took - two half-black Filipino Americans were also visiting some of the same people, and were interested in seeing some indigenous people they had been told are referred to as "Negritos." For those unaware of Spanish etymology, that translates to "little black." These natives are short, dark, and have kinky hair.

On our way through a village of natives, they finally noticed some Negrito children and waved at them. The kids in the village noticed that the Americans were part black, and pointed back as they excitedly yelled, "Negro!" In their language, that's the only word they have for a black person, as it is the literal translation for black. One of the Americans who had so fervently looking for some Negritos immediately got upset because he felt a racial slur had just been used.

Even weirder... they have an Uncle Nigger. Seriously, that's his name.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:14 AM   #31
Gurglespit

Send a message via Yahoo to Gurglespit
This whole thread is silly...

Asian girls are some of the hottest in the world...

Their atheletes are no more boyish looking than our own American atheletes.

Rheaton never ceases to boggle me with his absolutely retarded posts (yes... I know... some of you might be offended by the word "retard"... expecially Axgar... but deal with it)
Old 08-14-2008, 05:37 AM   #32
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Rheaton and Chiteng... Haters of brown people.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:21 AM   #33
Axgar

Originally Posted by Gurglespit View Post
This whole thread is silly...

Asian girls are some of the hottest in the world...

Their atheletes are no more boyish looking than our own American atheletes.

Rheaton never ceases to boggle me with his absolutely retarded posts (yes... I know... some of you might be offended by the word "retard"... expecially Axgar... but deal with it)

hey blacks use the word nigger with no recourse so you can use the word retard....... I would be offended if you weren't but..... so be it.

Im not offended by the word retard anyway actually, words are words they mean nothing to me when getting called a name....... that is when they are directed at me, if they are directed at someone whom can't defend themselves i will say something otherwise i could care less, you obviously are the type of guy that runs up to a retarded person and taunts them, thats not my style and hopefully someday you will grow up.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #34
Gurglespit

Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
hey blacks use the word nigger with no recourse so you can use the word retard....... I would be offended if you weren't but..... so be it.

Im not offended by the word retard anyway actually, words are words they mean nothing to me when getting called a name....... that is when they are directed at me, if they are directed at someone whom can't defend themselves i will say something otherwise i could care less, you obviously are the type of guy that runs up to a retarded person and taunts them, thats not my style and hopefully someday you will grow up.
I didn't run up to you and taunt you... hell I live on the other side of the country!
Old 08-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #35
Rheaton

Look... everyone needs to relax. I didnt mean "slants" in a derogatory way. If anyone has been following the news, some Olympic basketball team posed by "slanting" their eyes. Once everyone with their panties in a bunch went PC on me I turned it up a notch.

Drys.. your short, fat and ugly. Do you think I care if you think I am racist? I mean really.. that retarded ..uh.. mentally (and physically) handicap picture of you dressed like a dorf is stupid.

Ice..didnt mean to offend.. sorry if I did.

Wild - yeah Lucy is one of a few exceptions.. but would you let her fart in your mouth?
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
Old 08-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #36
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Wild - yeah Lucy is one of a few exceptions.. but would you let her fart in your mouth?
Depends on what she'd let me do to her.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #37
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Look... everyone needs to relax. I didnt mean "slants" in a derogatory way. If anyone has been following the news, some Olympic basketball team posed by "slanting" their eyes. Once everyone with their panties in a bunch went PC on me I turned it up a notch.
How about instead of "everyone" relaxing, you stop being an ignorant racist?

I do like that ultimately your defense is that you're a childish troll. And you wonder why quite a few of us have wondered about the possibility you're Lurikeen at various points?
Old 08-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #38
furo

It was the Spanish men's and women's team that did that ... they put the pics in some ad that was shown in Spain.

It wasn't something terribly racist, but there's certainly no need for it, and I don't know why a team would do that ... other than to deliberately piss people off.
furo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #39
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Drys.. your short, fat and ugly. Do you think I care if you think I am racist? I mean really.. that retarded ..uh.. mentally (and physically) handicap picture of you dressed like a dorf is stupid.

Ice..didnt mean to offend.. sorry if I did.

Rheaton: I might be short, fat, and ugly, but you're a stupid piece of shit racist motherfucker. I'm suprised you have time to post between your Klan rallies, asshat. And it's you're, not your, you stupid piece of garbage. If you're going to make a complete ass of yourself, at least learn to do it with proper grammar.

And if Slants isn't offensive, why are you apologizing to IWX for offending?

Stupid stupid stupid.

But on the bright side, the stupid racist motherfucking idiot gap left empty by Chit's retreat has been nicely filled!

Gee Chit 2, you're TWICE the racist Chit 1 was!
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

Last edited by Drysdale; 08-14-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:53 AM   #40
furo

I'm guessing Drys edited his last post after seeing that he misspelled "you're" somewhere ..
furo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:58 AM   #41
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by furo View Post
I'm guessing Drys edited his last post after seeing that he misspelled "you're" somewhere ..
Nah, pet peeve of mine.

That and racist assholes.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 08-15-2008, 05:07 AM   #42
ShardmoonVer.1

I actually stayed out of this thread because I thought Rheaton was making a subtle commentary on the Spanish basketball players.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #43
Axgar

Originally Posted by Gurglespit View Post
I didn't run up to you and taunt you... hell I live on the other side of the country!
Like i said you can use the word retard all you want, just like blacks can use the word nigger.... ya are what ya are who am i to tell you what to call yourself or others like you.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #44
Rheaton

Originally Posted by furo View Post
It was the Spanish men's and women's team that did that ... they put the pics in some ad that was shown in Spain.

It wasn't something terribly racist, but there's certainly no need for it, and I don't know why a team would do that ... other than to deliberately piss people off.
Supposedly some other team did the same thing.

Drys... com'on.. you and everyone knows (other then Hormmie) that "slants" doesnt justify your hatred....short, fat, ugly loner. You act like your some kind of angel that neeeeeeever uses any "derogatory" remarks cause your all high and mighty in the morals.

Well God bless you, Drys. You are a shinning example for the rest of the world....like Jesus.

Only you really know of your hypocrisies....right?
Old 08-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #45
Gurglespit

Well God bless you, Drys. You are a shinning example for the rest of the world....like Jesus.
This reminds me of a couple of days ago in WoW... the wonders of the trade channel.

Someone said something excruciatingly stupid in the chat, so I was honor bound to make a smart ass comment. The guy came back with "if you are so cool, why don't you just run for Gor"

My response was "I tried running for God once... but they told me I was overqualified" :P

Carry on.

Oh, and Axgar, little buddy... it's ok... stop banging your head against the keyboard... you're special big guy!
Old 08-15-2008, 04:46 PM   #46
Axgar

How about I bang the head of my cock on your forehead so you can feel special?
Old 08-15-2008, 04:58 PM   #47
Gurglespit

Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
How about I bang the head of my cock on your forehead so you can feel special?
That's unacceptable... I'm terrified of needles... it's a phobia...
Old 08-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #48
Axgar

Homo phobic huh? too bad. but im sure you have plenty of uncles who made you feel special when you were a young lad.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:34 PM   #49
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Drys... com'on.. you and everyone knows (other then Hormmie) that "slants" doesnt justify your hatred....short, fat, ugly loner.
Unlike you, Chit 2, I slam people for individual reasons.

Go back to your Rally, Grand Dragon. You have some crosses to burn.

And thanks for telling me what everyone knows. Just shows what an ignorant fuck you are.

Loner? You ARE ignorant. Short? try average. Ugly? Better than you, you flaming piece of racist shit. I'll bet you get antsy when you see a black person walking toward you on the sidewalk, don't you?
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 08-16-2008, 06:03 AM   #50
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
Unlike you, Chit 2, I slam people for individual reasons.

Go back to your Rally, Grand Dragon. You have some crosses to burn.

And thanks for telling me what everyone knows. Just shows what an ignorant fuck you are.

Loner? You ARE ignorant. Short? try average. Ugly? Better than you, you flaming piece of racist shit. I'll bet you get antsy when you see a black person walking toward you on the sidewalk, don't you?

First of all... that little exchange between Gurgle and Ax.. did Ax just come out of the closet?

Drys... why did you need to justify your physical specs to me?

"Im not a loner! I am not that short! I am not as ugly as you!!"

How old are you man? If you wonder why I am being a prick to you it's because you need to fucking man up...and quit leaning on this PC crutch BS that you hope will make you a better "internet person".

This shit means way too much to you if some obscure pixel on the internet can call you fat, short and ugly and you come unglued and have to start justifying yourself.