Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 08:22 AM   #51
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Rheaton
Drys... why did you need to justify your physical specs to me?

"Im not a loner! I am not that short! I am not as ugly as you!!"

How old are you man? If you wonder why I am being a prick to you it's because you need to fucking man up...and quit leaning on this PC crutch BS that you hope will make you a better "internet person".

This shit means way too much to you if some obscure pixel on the internet can call you fat, short and ugly and you come unglued and have to start justifying yourself.
While Drysdale has many flaws, being overly PC isn't one of them.

Also, I just don't think you can pull off the aloof cool kid act as it pertains to these boards. Unless you've simply devolved into a generic troll? Stranger things have happened.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #52
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
While Drysdale has many flaws, being overly PC isn't one of them.

Also, I just don't think you can pull off the aloof cool kid act as it pertains to these boards. Unless you've simply devolved into a generic troll? Stranger things have happened.

I suppose if rarely visiting the board and interacting with you folks makes me a "generic troll" .. then so be it..I can live with that.

But let me ask you something, Mr. Non Troll. What is so endearing about being an active member and participating on a regular basis? How often does one have to reply or start a thread in order to be a "non troll"?

I have 6k+ posts and you have 10k+ posts. That either illustrates that I am a troll... or that you are pathetic.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:27 AM   #53
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Rheaton View Post
I don't, I'm just in the mode of correcting your ignorance.

So, do you refer to black people as "Spades" because it's better than "Nigger" since it only refers to a physical aspect of them?

You're one step above pedophile in my book, Rhacist.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #54
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
I don't, I'm just in the mode of correcting your ignorance.

So, do you refer to black people as "Spades" because it's better than "Nigger" since it only refers to a physical aspect of them?

You're one step above pedophile in my book, Rhacist.
I made you cry. I apologize, Drys.

Say "slants" and you are "one step above pedophile". I am beginning to understand your mental...fat boy.

At least you maintained proper internet etiquette and didnt call me a dreaded "nazi".

You miss-spelled "racist", Drys ...

..oh wait.. that was a play on words! Damn Im slow. The "Rh" in Rheaton and you use it as part of "Rhacist"!

You are one smart and very clever fat boy.

Im so proud of my little fat boy.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
Old 08-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #55
Drysdale
RSS Feed

I made you cry. I apologize, Drys.
No, not even close. Your pathetic attempts at trolling are laughable at best. You have a lot to learn. May I suggest the hormadrune 101 class?

Say "slants" and you are "one step above pedophile". I am beginning to understand your mental...fat boy.
Rhacists are one step above pedophiles.

At least you maintained proper internet etiquette and didnt call me a dreaded "nazi".

No, it's spelled properly. Rhacist.

..oh wait.. that was a play on words! Damn Im slow. The "Rh" in Rheaton and you use it as part of "Rhacist"!

You are one smart and very clever fat boy.

Im so proud of my little fat boy.
I'm sure you are. But leave your penis out of this discussion.

You're about as funny as a toothache, Rhacist. Go hate on some Jews or something. Or is it only Brown people, Chit 2?
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 08-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #56
Rheaton

No, not even close. Your pathetic attempts at trolling are laughable at best. You have a lot to learn. May I suggest the hormadrune 101 class?
So weak you have to summons and call upon your reinforcements... sad. Just image if Hormmie wasnt "on your side"..

Rhacists are one step above pedophiles.
M'kay.

No, it's spelled properly. Rhacist.
I said I was proud of you...isnt that enough?

I'm sure you are. But leave your penis out of this discussion.
Penis jokes....ah the classics.

You're about as funny as a toothache, Rhacist. Go hate on some Jews or something. Or is it only Brown people, Chit 2?
You need to step back and realize that your pathetic attempt to paint me as a racist has failed. Also.. you need to step back and consider why you feel compelled to reply. why this is so important to you. Why this board and this defensive poster is so valuable to your person.

Could it be because you are a short, fat, ugly loner that needs this board to some how prop up your self esteem?
Old 08-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #57
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I suppose if rarely visiting the board and interacting with you folks makes me a "generic troll" .. then so be it..I can live with that.
No, but admitting to "turning it up a notch" when you felt cornered does.

But let me ask you something, Mr. Non Troll. What is so endearing about being an active member and participating on a regular basis? How often does one have to reply or start a thread in order to be a "non troll"?

I have 6k+ posts and you have 10k+ posts. That either illustrates that I am a troll... or that you are pathetic.
I think it demonstrates that we both could make better choices with what to do with our time.

So weak you have to summons and call upon your reinforcements... sad. Just image if Hormmie wasnt "on your side"..
I hardly think he's calling on reinforcements there. I think all he did was essentially call me a more accomplished troll than you. I'd disagree- I would never troll. I'm far too mature for that.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:48 PM   #58
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

You misspelled "misspell", Rheatard...

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:49 PM   #59
Wildane

Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
I would never troll. I'm far too mature for that.
Too fucking funny.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #60
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
You misspelled "misspell", Rheatard...
You just dont get it do you?

<missed point - revelation>

"Oh I get that you are...."

Here are a few posts by Drys...this is a "typical" day BTW....during a work week..

08-13-2008, 05:57 PM

08-13-2008, 08:39 PM

08-14-2008, 06:37 AM

08-14-2008, 06:39 AM

08-14-2008, 06:40 AM

08-14-2008, 11:13 AM

08-14-2008, 11:28 AM

08-14-2008, 11:33 AM

08-14-2008, 11:36 AM

08-14-2008, 12:49 PM

08-14-2008, 12:50 PM

08-14-2008, 01:05 PM

08-14-2008, 10:31 PM

I guess there are things more important then worrying about being the occasional troll..
Old 08-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #61
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
First of all... that little exchange between Gurgle and Ax.. did Ax just come out of the closet?

"Im not a loner! I am not that short! I am not as ugly as you!!"

How old are you man? If you wonder why I am being a prick to you it's because you need to fucking man up...and quit leaning on this PC crutch BS that you hope will make you a better "internet person".

This shit means way too much to you if some obscure pixel on the internet can call you fat, short and ugly and you come unglued and have to start justifying yourself.

what closet? your saying you dont like gay men geeeez you are really gonna get it from Drys now...........

it is quite humorous someone asking if Im gay on these boards though, who woulda thunk it
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:41 AM   #62
Wildane

What don't I get? My post had nothing to do Drysdale or his posting habits. It was entirely about the idiocy of your grammatical hypocrisy. Yeah, Drysdale posts a lot, thanks for the news flash.
I guess there are things more important then worrying about being the occasional troll..
You're right. Occasional trolls on message boards are soooo much more worth my worrying time than, say, my spiralling debt, our choices of presidential candidates and the fact that freedom is a myth in this country. Thanks for setting me straight.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:28 AM   #63
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
it is quite humorous someone asking if Im gay on these boards though, who woulda thunk it
I'm definitely not thinking about it.

*fork for eyes ready just in case*

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:01 AM   #64
Drysdale
RSS Feed

<missed point - revelation>

"Oh I get that you are...."

Here are a few posts by Drys...this is a "typical" day BTW....during a work week..

08-13-2008, 05:57 PM

08-13-2008, 08:39 PM

08-14-2008, 06:37 AM

08-14-2008, 06:39 AM

08-14-2008, 06:40 AM

08-14-2008, 11:13 AM

08-14-2008, 11:28 AM

08-14-2008, 11:33 AM

08-14-2008, 11:36 AM

08-14-2008, 12:49 PM

08-14-2008, 12:50 PM

08-14-2008, 01:05 PM

08-14-2008, 10:31 PM

Oh look! In the spirit of Chiteng, I've gained another cyber-stalker! Poor Rheaton... can't face the fact that he's a fucking Rhacist bitch.

I'd cry for you, but you're too funny for that.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 08-18-2008, 05:01 AM   #65
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
What don't I get? My post had nothing to do Drysdale or his posting habits. It was entirely about the idiocy of your grammatical hypocrisy. Yeah, Drysdale posts a lot, thanks for the news flash.
I.... post a lot?
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 08-18-2008, 05:34 AM   #66
Wildane

No, you'd have to slow down substantially for it to be considered a lot.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:21 AM   #67
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Say it ain't so!
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 08-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #68
Rheaton

Oh look! In the spirit of Chiteng, I've gained another cyber-stalker! Poor Rheaton... can't face the fact that he's a fucking Rhacist bitch.

I'd cry for you, but you're too funny for that.
Ok Ok.. you may have the last word here.

But the funny thing is that what I have said will eventually take root, and you will look back and know.

Wild... let me take a stab at explaining this so that when you go back and re-read it ..it will hopefully make more sense..

Drys used the first two letters of my name "Rh" to spell out "Rhacist". I thought that was completely unique unlike anything I had EVER seen on this board. A true stroke of wit genius in every sense.

I, on the other hand, was ..well, Wild.. a little "slow-witted" myself in picking up on this sly and cleaver brilliance that he put before me..and at me! Ya see, Wild... I didnt pick up on the "miss-spelling" until after I had so foolishly and blindly failed to recognize that it was an uber play on words...that totally went over my head at first! Once I realized what was going on I was absolutely awe-struck and captivated by Drys mental prowess.

So in short, Wild.. I am a big ...um.. hypocritical dumby for having "miss-spelled"...uh.. "miss-spell".
Old 08-19-2008, 05:04 AM   #69
Davek
Squawk Box

Drys used the first two letters of my name "Rh" to spell out "Rhacist". I thought that was completely unique unlike anything I had EVER seen on this board. A true stroke of wit genius in every sense.

I, on the other hand, was ..well, Wild.. a little "slow-witted" myself in picking up on this sly and cleaver brilliance that he put before me..and at me! Ya see, Wild... I didnt pick up on the "miss-spelling" until after I had so foolishly and blindly failed to recognize that it was an uber play on words...that totally went over my head at first! Once I realized what was going on I was absolutely awe-struck and captivated by Drys mental prowess.

So in short, Wild.. I am a big ...um.. hypocritical dumby for having "miss-spelled"...uh.. "miss-spell".
Holy shit....I think the Puck Bunny is serious. Notice the lack of:

/sarcasm on

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:46 AM   #70
FafnerMorell
Warrior 4 the working-day

But the funny thing is that what I have said will eventually take root, and you will look back and know.

Wild... let me take a stab at explaining this so that when you go back and re-read it ..it will hopefully make more sense..

Wow - Drysdale wins the Internet on the same day that Duke Nuke'm Forever is released. The cooling breeze from the flapping wings of the flying pigs has caused Hell to freeze over!

(OK, so it's just Duke Nuke'm 3D and not Duke Nuke'm Forver. And it's probably unlikely that Rheaton is actually conceding anything...but still...)
-- William Shakespeare, Henvy V, Act 4, Scene 3
FafnerMorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:19 AM   #71
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Oh yes, some day we'll all look back and feel your hatred for asians and others who aren't white.

David Duke just found a butt buddy.
-Robert A. Heinlein