Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Default Ead Acc!!

Hahaha- fuck you UNC rednecks! Dirty refs, dirty conference ticketing rules that meant BC got to send virtually no fanbase, and home arena atmosphere still couldn't save you! That was a fantastic fucking basketball game. For Boston!
Old 03-11-2006, 06:18 PM   #2
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Basketball suxX0Rs!

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:25 AM   #3
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Your so chickenshittedly politically correct you cant even call the UNC baskeball players Niggers SO you call then rednecks so you can get a slam in on them, sorry Charlie I can guarantee you that those players are not Rednecks and Im not calling them niggers just pointing out that you needed to use a bigotted remark and so you chickenshittedly used what the only real slam you know.

Id like to see you stand up to a true redneck and call him a redneck.... although a lot of them admit they are rednecks its like calling a black man a nigger if you mean it as an insult you get beaten if your friends with him and he has allowed you to use the word you are ok.

I hate UNC myself and most all of the ACC for that matter but callling a bunch of kids names because they happen to play on a certain ball team is even beyond your egotistical BS Horm.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:30 AM   #4
mepper

i'm missing something here

ok i have to do the joke..white guys play basketball?

whats with the name calling..they call everyone on the team that word?
i honestly didnt understand the starting post
mepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:46 AM   #5
Axgar

Basically the post was about Horms bipolar disorder going apeshit and calling a bunch of black guys Rednecks......../baffle I dunno.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:10 AM   #6
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Axgar
Your so chickenshittedly politically correct you cant even call the UNC baskeball players Niggers SO you call then rednecks so you can get a slam in on them, sorry Charlie I can guarantee you that those players are not Rednecks and Im not calling them niggers just pointing out that you needed to use a bigotted remark and so you chickenshittedly used what the only real slam you know.

Id like to see you stand up to a true redneck and call him a redneck.... although a lot of them admit they are rednecks its like calling a black man a nigger if you mean it as an insult you get beaten if your friends with him and he has allowed you to use the word you are ok.

I hate UNC myself and most all of the ACC for that matter but callling a bunch of kids names because they happen to play on a certain ball team is even beyond your egotistical BS Horm.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Quoted for posterity- what a dumbfuck! Who said I was talking about the players asshole?

Newsflash: my dislike for the South (which I've never hidden or tiptoed around) does not equal my disliking black people and I'm not sure how that could possibly have been misconstrued in the first place Asstard. Taken a look at BC's team? Pretty sure there are more white guys on UNC's roster than BC's. This was me rejoicing in BC's spitting in the face of the ACC's good old boy network- they must be going to pieces about the possibility of a non-Carolina team winning the conference, let alone a team from Massachusetts- and overcoming odds to get to the championship game against Duke, a team that only beat us in the regular season on a bullshit controversial call. Will be interesting how JJ Redneck and crew handle a BC team with tons of momentum.

Get back on your meds you drunk driving piece of white trash.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:18 PM   #7
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Bah, fuck the refs, fuck Coach KKK, fuck JJ Redneck, and fuck Duke. Helluva game though.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:08 AM   #8
Axgar

IF thats the best you can do with insults, you better head back to 3rd grade but then again Im sure that the playground would bring back bad memories and you would need another 15 years of therapy.

I really don't care about your dislike for the south, your a piece of shit because you were born, I bet your mom was cheating on your dad with Ted Kennedy, as far as the East coast is concerned what a bunch of Idiots they don't even realize they rely on EVERY other area of the coutry to keep their crime infested lifestyly in tact.

Have you ever seen a combine Horm (besideds on tv) if so have you ever been on one? probably not, Have you ever walked on the floor of a service or drilling rig? probably not, have you ever worked? (I dont mean your 9 to 5 sit on your ass and tell everyone on a message board your smart job).
Old 03-13-2006, 11:14 AM   #9
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Axgar
IF thats the best you can do with insults, you better head back to 3rd grade but then again Im sure that the playground would bring back bad memories and you would need another 15 years of therapy.

I really don't care about your dislike for the south, your a piece of shit because you were born, I bet your mom was cheating on your dad with Ted Kennedy, as far as the East coast is concerned what a bunch of Idiots they don't even realize they rely on EVERY other area of the coutry to keep their crime infested lifestyly in tact.

Have you ever seen a combine Horm (besideds on tv) if so have you ever been on one? probably not, Have you ever walked on the floor of a service or drilling rig? probably not, have you ever worked? (I dont mean your 9 to 5 sit on your ass and tell everyone on a message board your smart job).
I still sort of feel like trading insults with you is like playing my 10 year old cousins in basketball. Sure, I can win 21-0 every game, but it doesn't make for much of a conquest. My advice to you, if you really want to continue- especially if you're now going to attack me on 3 or 4 threads at a time- is to run a basic spellchecker and clean the spittle off the keyboard before fatfingering the submit button. I'm happy to continue embarassing you, but at least make it worth my time junior