Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2004, 01:28 PM   #1
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Default Put a mouth where the money is

Originally Posted by CNN
Group offers $50,000 for proof of Bush service
Tuesday, September 14, 2004 Posted: 3:33 PM EDT (1933 GMT)

(CNN) -- The founder of the group Texans for Truth said Tuesday that he is offering $50,000 to anyone who can prove President Bush fulfilled his service requirements, including required duties and drills, in the Alabama Air National Guard in 1972.
full story

Hello? ...... Hello?

Is there anybody out there?

Hello?
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 01:33 PM   #2
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Im sure glad you guys arent sick of talking about Vietnam, i was gonna stop posting the swiftvet stories but you have given me new incentive to continue.

thanks dude.
Old 09-14-2004, 01:47 PM   #3
Inmountains

I second that Chuk, who gives a flying rip about military service when it comes to running for Presidency. Clinton and Bush did not go to Vietnam, Kerry did, SO WHAT. Senator Dole was injured in WWII and you Dems didn't care. Why this fascination all of a sudden with Herman Muensters, I mean, Kerry's 4 month stint in 'nam? What I want to know is what outstanding things did Kerry do for the last 20 years? Something that made front page news, the improved the economy, that helped our National Security, that strengthened our military? Oh way, he weakened our military, the scum bag. Give them sling shots and rock, and go slay Goliath!! The Dems want the US to be weak, to be dependant on the UN and other nations. I say to heck with them all. As I have heard them down south say, "we is gonna do what all needs to be done". In other words, this Big Dog Bites!!!
Old 09-14-2004, 02:05 PM   #4
Vireil
Disturbing the force

This is easy money... Surely there has to be one of Bush's band of brothers who can vouch for him.
Old 09-14-2004, 02:07 PM   #5
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

There were 2 on Hannity last night, maybe they will split the cash?
Old 09-14-2004, 02:11 PM   #6
Ebino

This is easy money... Surely there has to be one of Bush's band of brothers who can vouch for him.
Does anybody else think that phrase makes Kerry sound like he wants to be the lead singer for Hanson?
Ebino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 04:38 PM   #7
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

Now that was funny Eb.

What I find even funnier is the fact that Kerry HAS to trot out his 'band of brothers' every election year. Seems to me that his voting record would be all a man with 20 years in the Senate would need to do.

/shrug

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 05:52 PM   #8
bumbleroot

There were 2 on Hannity last night, maybe they will split the cash?
Um.. no there weren't Chuk. I watched that. Those men never were in Alabama. They were in Texas with Bush before he had even gone to Alabama.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 06:50 AM   #9
Festivus

I second that Chuk, who gives a flying rip about military service when it comes to running for Presidency.
A *lot* of the Bush supporters thought it was pretty freaking important a few weeks ago.

no images!
Festivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 06:52 AM   #10
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Festivus
A *lot* of the Bush supporters thought it was pretty freaking important a few weeks ago.
Including Chuk and Laird who were driving the entire Swiftboat shit barge.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:16 AM   #11
LairdRagna

Yeah, 254 "liars" who proved Kerry was lying about being in Cambodia in 1968... forced his campaign to conceed his first purple heart was accidently self-inflicted... showed his "no man left behind" tale was a fairy tale since there is no way they could have not sustained heavy damage if Kerry's tales were true... the after action report for Kerry's Silver Star engagement surfaced the other day and was verified by the Navy... the guy Kerry killed to get his silver Star had already been shot in the leg by an M60 and was limping away when Kerry shot him in the back. Kerry's Silver Star citation - revised three times mind you... says they faced a numerically superior enemy. Well the after action report shows three enemy fled and escaped, one was killed by Kerry... that's a total of four. Even if it was just Kerry's boat of six, that would not have been a numerically superior force. But there were mutliple boats and they were carrying troops in addition to each boat's six person crew.

Trust me, you idiots do not want to keep fixating on this. And as more and more research is done, the SBVFT are coming across as the honest portrayal of what happened over there... Not Kerry.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:55 AM   #12
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Where are the Alabama Air National Guardsmen for Truth, coming out to say that they proudly and rightously served with George W. Bush? Surely some of them would like to collect the cash.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:18 AM   #13
Segis

Originally Posted by Inmountains
What I want to know is what outstanding things did Kerry do for the last 20 years? Something that made front page news, the improved the economy, that helped our National Security, that strengthened our military? Oh way, he weakened our military, the scum bag. Give them sling shots and rock, and go slay Goliath!! The Dems want the US to be weak, to be dependant on the UN and other nations
So true.

On the off chance Kerry gets elected, I'll seriously consider retiring as soon as I'm eligible.
Segis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 08:33 AM   #14
Sakkath

It's ridiculous to say that any mainstream politicians in the US want the US to be weak.

They just have different ideas about how to make it strong(er) that you don't agree with. History has shown that the strongest nations that survive for any length of time have been those that work with others rather than go it alone.
Sakkath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 10:25 AM   #15
bumbleroot

Yeah, 254 "liars" who proved Kerry was lying about being in Cambodia in 1968
Hey Laird- how many of them actually served WITH John Kerry. And in case you don't remember, John O'Neal was caught on the Nixon tapes proclaiming to be in Cambodia while scouring the same rivers that Kerry scoured. So there is proof from even the lieing swifties that Kerry was there, while there is no proof that he wasn't there. And lastly- what the fuck does it matter whether he was there or not? It doesn't. What does it matter how he got wounded- it doesn't. The fact is that his character volunteered for dangerous combat and came to the conclusion that the war was wrong. He stood up for his beliefs. Bush on the other hand stated at that time that he believed the war was right but refused to volunteer and even checked not to go overseas. His character is flawed in that he has proven on record that he would rather have someone else die for his beliefs than to stand up for them himself.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:33 AM   #16
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by LairdRagna
Trust me, you idiots do not want to keep fixating on this. And as more and more research is done, the SBVFT are coming across as the honest portrayal of what happened over there... Not Kerry.
Yeah, trust you. That would be like trusting a pedophiliac with little children.