Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Roleplaying

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2003, 07:16 PM   #1
BanishofInnoruuk

Default The Third War

The Neriak elders council had called an emergency meeting. Normally they meet once a month, but the recent tragedy forced immediate attention. Most of Neriak's elders and representatives of the elite families, filled the small meeting hall.
The room was filled with chatter as the Teir'dal in attendance exchanged greetings.

~Bang~ ~Bang~

The Exarch slammed her gavel down and called out in a stern voice. "Order !, Find your seats"

The room instantly hushed and the crowd was quickly seated. The Exarch that ruled over these meetings had done so for as long as Banish could remember. She had the respect of all of Neriak.

"I don't need to remind you all of our outpost in Lesser Faydark. Three days ago, in the waking hours, the outpost was attacked."

No one spoke, out of respect for their elders. Some nodded in acknowledgement. The rumors had already spread throughout the city. No one was surprised by her statement.

"Lady Dsoul, tell us what you know of this." she said, as she motioned for Banish to rise.

Banish stopped at the front of the rows of her kin and nodded to the dozen elders facing her. "Vendui, I have confirmed that, as we suspected, The Knights of the Holy Storm are behind the attack." her voice had an angry tone, speaking of her old adversaries.

"I believe the Priestess is still alive and being help captive. We attempted to track the Knights path through Faydark, but were unable to do so. I am certain they have her at Storm Keep by now." Banish spoke with confidence, making eye contact with the somewhat intimidating, all female council.

"We must move quickly if we hope to save her" stated one of the elders.

"Indeed, haste must be taken." added the Exarch. "Banish, your Family, do they still hold the farmlands in West Karana?"

"Aye m'lady, we hold two farms and about a thousand acres. Food has been delivered to Neriak weekly. A very successful crusade." Banish seemed to be pleased with her families contributions to Neriak.

"Can you spare the forces to storm the Keep in Ocean of Tears and still maintain your hold on the farmlands?" the Exarch inquired.

Banish paused for a few seconds. "Storming the Keep would be costly. Perhaps we can lure the Knights out into open ground, or maybe penetrate the walls secretly with a small force. If my family attempts the later scenario, then yes we can still hold the farmlands as well."

Another elder stand ups and clears her throat, "Attempting to rescue the Priestess is folly! What is important here is that the Knights need to be punished for this crime! Heads must roll! If the Priestess is saved then consider that the will of Innoruuk, but going in the save her must be secondary!"

~Bang~ ~Bang~

Again the gavel hits the hard podium. "I understand your anger and your point of view, but the Priestess has served Neriak for many years." She turned her attention back to the Templer before the council. "Banish you will do what ever it takes to bring her back alive."

"As the council wishes..." she said with a slight nod, showing her respect.

~Bang~

"Meeting adjourned"

The entire room arose, almost as one. The elders filed through a side door. No one moved until all of them had exited the hall.
A murmur erupted as the door closed behind the last. Banish was oblivious to the rest of the crowd as she quickly made her way out to the dark courtyard. Moorg snapped her a respectful salute as she approached.

"Summon the Children. Were going to War!" she ordered.

"YAR ! bout tyme we gits ta keel de wussees!" Moorg responded in a powerful and gruff voice. He nodded to his Queen and rounded the corner.

~SLAM!~

The door the the Maiden's Fancy swings open and crashes against the wall. The patrons all quickly spin to the direction of the door in surprise. "YAR ! " Moorg shouts. "Revent! Kiluuin! Vial! da qween wants yuus now! we gunna keel nytes! whar da casturs at?"

The three shadowknights pushed their ales away and gathered their weapons. "Probably at the guild hall I suppose" responded Revent.

"Vial yuu go gits dem, we goin ta WAR!" Moorg exclaims with a sinister grin.

All three Shadowknights quickly followed Moorg into the dark streets. It had begun.
BanishofInnoruuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 10:22 AM   #2
Elyntari

During this meeting, the Priestess, who had actually never been taken out of Lesser Faydark, finally finished her solitary journey back to Neriak. The survivors, mostly servants, had already fled with as much as they could carry, some returning to Neriak in order to bring the news to those that cared.

The Priestess, exhausted and mentally drained, entered the city and approached Banish, and before fainting, with nary a scratch on her merely said the one word...

"Elyntari..."
Elyntari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 08:07 PM   #3
Moorg

Default War

Moorg guna eets sum uv da sturm an leev dere rottun bodeez layun aul ovur da groun so meez petz cen eets.
"You cannot kill what you did not create..."
Moorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 08:12 PM   #4
BanishofInnoruuk

The door swung open as Banish helped the Priestess into the Dsoul manor. Carefully easing the Priestess onto a sofa. Banish then pulled a few regents from her waist pack and healed her friend with a wave of a hand.

"Well, I can see you weren't treated to poorly, sister." She said with a slight smile.

"Aye, I was actually surprised my life was spared." she replied, breathing a little easier. "It seems this attack had a definite purpose. They came for the trading records and documents. The Rogue responsible for the attack, is one that you know my friend."

"Rogue? that I know ? How could that be, all of the rogues I ...." Banish paused "Of course! that little whelp of a slave that escaped a few years back."

"She is known as Elyntari now. She is trying to trace her family back before she was taken and sold to you." Explained the Priestess as she sipped some broth that a servant handed her.

"My former attendant lost his life for that carelessness. This is exactly why none of my slaves live when I am done with them." the Templers voice was raising and her temper was flared. She took a deep breath and lowered her voice. " I need to go before the High Council, I must face the responsibility for this. You can stay here as long as you like. " she said as she motioned to a servant to come closer.

"Light a fire in one of the guest rooms and see that the Priestess is well taken care of." Banish ordered. The young servant nodded, without a word made his way out of the large parlor and up the stairs.

"Banish...I'm sorry to bring you this news.." the Priestess whispered.

"Nonsense, I am the one who is sorry. Because of me your regiment has been slain and your life was put at risk. I am not sure what the Council will decide, but you have my word. Your loss will be avenged by my hand." Banish grabbed her cloak, looked back at her old friend. " Aluve, sister."

"Aluve." replied the Priestess, rising to follow the servant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold still air of Neriak was refreshing to the aging Cleric as she slowly made her way the the High Councilwoman's home.
' They are not going to be pleased to hear that it was my neglect that caused this disturbance' she thought to herself.

She softly knocked on the large door. One she had never before been through. A rather large and handsome male opened the door and greeted her by name.

"Vendui Lady Dsoul, please come in out of the cold" he motioned with his open arm for her to pass.

"I need to speak with the Exarch please, I know its late but this cant wait."
BanishofInnoruuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:08 PM   #5
Moorg

Noz wut funee heer?

Nar wun yoo cowurdz ina Holee Sturm reeplyd!

Bee hurd beefur yooz git ded!
"You cannot kill what you did not create..."
Moorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 08:31 PM   #6
Amazulie

Send a message via AIM to Amazulie
A lone dark elf sat struggling against an orc in Nektulos Forest. Amazulie watched for a moment as the young necromancer and her pet fought the loosing battle bravely. Something inside her felt bad for the lone adventurer. She dropped her camofloage and healed the necromancer. Startled the dark elf looked up to see the much more powerful ranger standing over her. The ranger lifted her weapons to swing.

The orc lay dead on the ground and a clearly confused necromancer looked up at her. "Thank you!" Suddenly the dark elf realized the possible danger she could be in and seemed frightened.

"No worries young one. Unlike the tales told to you my people are not cold blooded killers. Go somewhere safe."

Amazulie's enemies were not the dark elven race, even though their culture was an abomination to all that was good and right. Banish and her minions were inside the walls of the dark elven city. They were enemies of the Knights, wich soon she would become. Any enemy of her newfound family was an enemy of hers.

Amazulie camoflaged herself and found a spot near the entrance. She would wait and trail that serpant called Banish to find any information she could.