Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2004, 08:32 AM   #26
Caelie123

Originally Posted by Lurikeen
I say fuck charging the guy! He married homos... take him and the homos and stone them to death just as the Holy Bible requires!
Not a bad idea Lurikeen. Stone the Judge and just try to beat a little sense into the homos.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:38 AM   #27
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
Like Lousiana is such an upstanding state. Been to Mardi Gras, Trith? Plenty of hetero's there
If you lived here you would understand one fundamental thing, New Orleans is no different than the rest of the state except for a small portion of the quarter, which is basically it's own little independant country, that only tourists go to. Mardi Gras in New Orleans is about 70% tourist trap, and most of those tourists come to either get drunk, catch beads, or make fun of gays..which is actually kinda sad, seeing as many put themselves on display for ridicule.

Main difference here though is that the tiny population of gays who live and work within that area of the quarter are very content not to play with the laws or force their views on the rest of the state..unlike the situation in California.

Personally I love Mardi Gras, as do most Louisiana residents..not because we go to it..the majority of us avoid it like the plague..no, the reason we love it is because morons like you come here, get really drunk and part with your tasty tourist dollars so willingly.

Last edited by Trith; 03-03-2004 at 08:44 AM.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:39 AM   #28
Lurikeen
Freaky

Nah, let's obey God's laws to their fullest. They should all be publically stoned to death. Every last God damn, fucking one of them. Blessed be the name of the Lord! Fucking sinners. I pray God saves their fucking queer asses prior to the stoning though. Wouldn't want to be judgemental.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:41 AM   #29
Trith

Nah, let's obey God's laws to their fullest. They should all be publically stoned to death. Every last God damn, fucking one of them. Blessed be the name of the Lord! Fucking sinners. I pray God saves their fucking queer asses prior to the stoning though. Wouldn't want to be judgemental.
I don't like the idea of public stoning...unless of course you agree to go first Luri..
Old 03-03-2004, 08:48 AM   #30
Lurikeen
Freaky

No, Trith! You are skirting the issue. Thus has the Lord spoken...

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

Homosexuals, and those who would defile themselves in support of them, must be put to death. God's law is clear. If you don't support God's law, you should be first in line at the stoning.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:54 AM   #31
Trith

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)
And where here does it say that we are the ones to put them to death..or moreover where does it say stone them? Perhaps "their blood shall be upon them" means that their own lifestyle will ultimately lead to their early deaths. Homosexuals do have a extremely high suicide rate, and as we all know, even though you on the left deny this also still have a ragingly high infection and mortality rate from STD's including, but not limited to AIDS.
Old 03-03-2004, 09:13 AM   #32
Lurikeen
Freaky

Trith, read Deuteronomy chapter 22... The Lord prefers that these people are brought to the city gates and stoned to death. Even in Leviticus we read ""Bring out of the camp him who cursed; and let all who heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him."

YOU are interpreting God's Holy Law, Trith. You should be taken outside the city you live and stoned to death with the homosexuals you are now defending.
Old 03-03-2004, 09:18 AM   #33
Trith

Luri, the last person here who should ever interpet scriptures would be you, a non-believer. Secondly, where in that passage does it say homosexuals? Oh right..it didn't.
Old 03-03-2004, 09:26 AM   #34
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Funny the things conservatives will say when cornered eh?

Lurikeen's kung fu is much stronger than Trith's
Old 03-03-2004, 09:27 AM   #35
Lurikeen
Freaky

Trith, it doesn't need to be spelled out for you. God did smote Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the heavens because those cities were full of homosexuals. The LORD commands that if you serve other Gods that you should be stoned to death by the Congregation (Deuteronomy 13:6-11). The LORD commands stoning for sexual misconduct (Deuteronomy 22:13-29) "you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones". These activist judges are blaspheming the LORD and should be stoned to death for that, too (see Leviticus 24:10-16).

Know that by your supporting these lovers of SIN that you should also suffer the same punishment.

Bring out the stones!
Old 03-03-2004, 09:41 AM   #36
Davek
Squawk Box

I've always loved this quote. Think about it...and I mean really think about it!

A gay man would not "lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman".

What you're looking for are the bi-sexuals!!!

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 09:54 AM   #37
Trith

So let me get this straight. You expect me to listen to and believe in twisted interpretations of scripture from someone (Lurikeen) who has an open agenda of distaste, hatred, and scorn for anyone who believes in Christianity? He is somehow a master of interpreting Biblical passages now huh? Pardon my disdain but Lurikeen quoting and "teaching" the meanings of scripture is about as believable as Bill Clinton teaching an abstinance program to high school kids.

Oh and Hormadrune..for his Kung Fu to be better than mine..would mean he would have to practice Kung Fu in the first place..
Old 03-03-2004, 10:03 AM   #38
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Trith, if you put your foot any further into your mouth, you'll be shitting shoes.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 10:07 AM   #39
Trith

Now I understand why Clinton survived impeachment. When you libs fuck up and get cornered you support one another to the bitter end. Oh well, at least it's nice to know you never leave your buddies behind...
Old 03-03-2004, 10:13 AM   #40
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Sorry Trith, but I studied some Martial Arts with Lurikeen as my instructor. I hope you're wearing comfortable shoes.

Last edited by Vireil; 03-03-2004 at 10:16 AM. Reason: silly grammatical error /bonk
Old 03-03-2004, 10:15 AM   #41
Lurikeen
Freaky

Trith, can you refute the scripture I quote? You are simply saying that you don't like the scripture. You will surely incur the wrath of the LORD for your protection of sinful homos!
Old 03-03-2004, 10:26 AM   #42
Trith

I agree Vireil...and I've seen Lurikeen's training recruitment video for his Dojo..

You can buy it here..

Lurikeen's Kung Fu Dojo of absolute truth

I give it two
Old 03-03-2004, 10:29 AM   #43
Usna

"and you shall stone them to death with stones".

...as opposed to stoning them to death with what? Gourds? Shows how the Monty Python crew weren't that far off the mark.
Usna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:01 AM   #44
Rheaton

Before we look at the events that will occur during the Tribulation, I must point out to the reader who wonders why a loving God would punish mankind in such a devastating way, that this period is the culmination of all religious history. Everything that has every happened in mankind's spiritual existence concerning a relationship with the one true and living God leads up to this point in time. Simply stated, God is loving, indeed, but He is also a God of justice, otherwise the respect due Him, as well as His sovereignty, would be in serious question. When Jesus Christ said, "No man comes to the Father except through Me," He meant it. And while the judgments of the Tribulation are destructive in nature and will in fact claim the lives of millions of people, that is not their goal. The purpose of these judgments is to persuade the remaining unbelievers to accept Christ as Lord and Savior while there is still time. This will be the 11th hour; actually, in terms of relativity, the 11th hour, 59th minute, 59th second. Unbelievers will be a moment away from sealing their fate of an eternity in hell. At the Second Coming, it will be too late for those who still reject Christ.

You dont know jack about judgement..
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:07 AM   #45
Lurikeen
Freaky

The purpose of these judgments is to persuade the remaining unbelievers to accept Christ as Lord and Savior while there is still time.
Why do the tactics of al Qaeda come to mind here?
Old 03-03-2004, 11:10 AM   #46
Trith

They don't.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:12 AM   #47
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Originally Posted by Matthew 5:28
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart
Originally Posted by Humbert Humbert
your wife and your daughter giving me wood nighty
Let's get those stones!
Old 03-03-2004, 11:24 AM   #48
Lurikeen
Freaky

I see Trith, it is OK for God to slaughter millions of people for the purpose to persuade the remaining unbelievers to accept Christ? That isn't classic terrorism?

You were beat extra hard with the retard stick as a child, weren't you Trith.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:31 AM   #49
Trith

You can't compare the two, and an attempt to do so is an exercise in stupidity. Al Qaida is a group of political misfits who hide behind religion in an attempt to strong arm and blackmail nations into feeding their ego. They have murdered thousands (innocent and not so innocent) not in the name of religion, but in the name of testosterone, money, and lunacy.

The tribulations have not occured yet, and no one really knows what will happen when they do. The difference is, that when they occur, those who have been saved will be spared and taken to paradise, while those who live wicked lives, openly reject God, and practice perversion or sin as an embraced lifestyle will be dealt with.

Are you going to try to make a comparison between Al Qaida and a prison guard throwing the switch on the electric chair next?
Old 03-03-2004, 11:37 AM   #50
Vireil
Disturbing the force

The tribulations have not occured yet, and no one really knows what will happen when they do. The difference is, that when they occur, those who have been saved will be spared and taken to paradise, while those who live wicked lives, openly reject God, and practice perversion or sin as an embraced lifestyle will be dealt with.
Correct me if I am mistaken, but I think that is from the Mission Statement of the Al Q'aeda recruitment guidebook.