Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2004, 08:53 AM   #1
Aamrie

Default 15 Kids!!!!!!!

Ark. Family Marks Birth of 15th Child

1 hour, 35 minutes ago

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Michelle Duggar's family says that the mother is all smiles after delivering her 15th child.

Both the baby and mother were doing well, although Michelle was feeling some discomfort because the birth was her second by Caesarean section, said father and former state legislator Jim Bob Duggar's mother, Mary Duggar.

"She's a trooper. She's just all smiles," Mary Duggar said in a telephone interview Monday.

The baby boy, Jackson Levi Duggar, was born at 10:52 a.m. Sunday. He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and is 20 inches long.

"She was wanting to do it naturally," Mary Duggar said. But the delivery was by C-section because one of Jackson's shoulders was presenting first.

"I call him Jumping Jack because he would go in a circle," she said.

Home briefly from the hospital later Monday, Jim Bob, 38, sounded a bit tired but happy. He said his wife and new son were doing fine. He said he leaves the decision up to Michelle on whether to have more children.

"I have always left it up to Michelle because she's actually the one that carries them and does all the labor," he said. "But we both love children. Even yesterday, she said she would like to have some more."

Michelle, 37, probably will be in Washington Regional Medical Center for three or four days, said her mother-in-law, who is taking care of the 14 other children.

Michelle, who home schools her children and is helping to build the family's new home in Tontitown from the ground up, started having her babies when she was 21, four years after she and Jim Bob married. He is a real estate businessman and a former state representative.

Their children include two sets of twins, and the parents have stuck to the letter "J" for their names. There is Joshua, 16; Jana and John-David, 14; Jill, 13; Jessa, 11; Jinger, 10; Joseph, 9; Josiah, 7; Joy-Anna, 6; Jeremiah and Jedidiah, 5; Jason, 4; James, 2; and Justin, 1.

Jack Thompson: Yes, put down the controller and get a life. Video gaming is an escapist activity and youre being exploited by these companies. Its not healthy; I worry about someone who would play Grand Theft Auto for ten hours a day. Its a masturbatory activity, and it would be better if people put down the controller and went outside.
Aamrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 08:56 AM   #2
Festivus

So it will cost them $170 not including popcorn and drinks to go out to see Shrek 2.

no images!
Festivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 09:01 AM   #3
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Wow. Imagine cooking for these kids 3-times a day.
And the laundry? They would need at least 3 washers and dryers.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 09:02 AM   #4
ShardmoonVer.1

Nah, they still have Drive ins in Arkansas. You can hide kids all over a pick up truck.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:09 AM   #5
Foust Farseer

as long as they can support them and give'em a good education, woohoo2them.

takes balls to have even 1 kid...but 15...
Old 05-25-2004, 09:15 AM   #6
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
So... stereotypes... Was the family black or mormon?

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 09:22 AM   #7
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I'm just curious if they're cousins of Zolmaz?
Old 05-25-2004, 09:23 AM   #8
Festivus

So... stereotypes... Was the family black or mormon?
And that matters because?

no images!
Old 05-25-2004, 09:24 AM   #9
ShardmoonVer.1

He needs to pick out sheet music for either an Osmond or a Jackson style family band.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:29 AM   #10
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
Well, speaking from experience as a Mormon...

We are to reproduce and fill up the world as much as we can, declares the bible... or was it the Book of Mormon... That is why you see some Mormon families with so many kids. In fact, my mother was planning on having around 10 kids of her own, but then she had Rubenn and she changed her mind and stopped with just three.

And I don't know about African American people, myself, but not to be racist or anything... you just hear about lots of African American family roots with a lot of brothers and sisters.

Old 05-25-2004, 09:39 AM   #11
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
I'm just curious if they're cousins of Zolmaz?
Don't know that one. But since they are from Arkansas, they are cousins of each of other.

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 09:43 AM   #12
Festivus

I can point you to many white, hispanic, middle eastern, african, asian, catholic, devil worshippers, terrorists, politicians, homeless people, millioniaires, dorks, dweebs, morons, world class scientists, nobel laureats, circus performers, pot smoking hippies and of course myself who all have large families, just to name a few.

no images!
Old 05-25-2004, 09:54 AM   #13
Zelgadis

You should have grouped a few of those categories into one called "Those who need not breed", Festivus.

Old 05-25-2004, 10:01 AM   #14
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
My white gramma (she was an okie) had 9 kids. My aunt (California native like me), who is only 7 years older than me (I'm 35), has 9 kids as well.

Neither of them could support their kids. My grandma was on welfare after her alcoholic husband died, and my aunt in an alcoholic...with three of her kids having that alcoholic syndrome thingy. Almost all of their kids were screwed up...jail was a common thing.

I had two kids and had a vascetomy.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 10:40 AM   #15
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

My father is the oldest of 11.

Having a family that size today is simply insane- virtually noone can properly support a family that size.

Maybe my "properly" differs from people in Arkansas' though
Old 05-25-2004, 11:28 AM   #16
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Have as many as you can only afford.
Thats where darwin kicks in.
sheesh.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 01:38 AM   #17
Aamrie

The family is white; well according to the picture with the article..but dont know their religious belief..

***EDIT**
Google at work....

They are southern baptist...go figure.. =)

Mom of the year award...lol

Jack Thompson: Yes, put down the controller and get a life. Video gaming is an escapist activity and youre being exploited by these companies. Its not healthy; I worry about someone who would play Grand Theft Auto for ten hours a day. Its a masturbatory activity, and it would be better if people put down the controller and went outside.
Old 05-26-2004, 05:02 AM   #18
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Maybe some of you women can enlighten me, but what on God's green Earth would drive someone to want to be pregnant over half their life? Granted I don't know a lot about pregnancy, but do some people get off on back pain, strange cravings, morning sickness, mood swings and making double digit trips to the bathroom on a daily basis?

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 05:15 AM   #19
Caelie123

I was talking to a black guy at work and it's true there was a time when blacks thrived on having lots of kids while the majority of white's stopped at 2 or 3 kids. Over the years blacks, just like whites have been happy stopping at two. The economy is the same for everybody black or white when you figure in the outrageous cost of daycare when the mom and dad both have to work to make ends meet.
Old 05-26-2004, 05:25 AM   #20
Caelie123

Originally Posted by Wildane
Maybe some of you women can enlighten me, but what on God's green Earth would drive someone to want to be pregnant over half their life?
I have no idea Wildane. My boss is Catholic and doesn't believe in birth control. He's 35 and his 5th child will be due in August. We ask him if this was an "oops" and he just laughs. He makes good money and can afford for his wife to stay at home and raise them.

I had two boys and would have loved to try for a girl, but I've always had to work. Both of mine were in daycare at 6 weeks old, so I realized having more wasn't practical for us from a financial standpoint.

I think how many kids a couple decides to have depends on alot of factors such as income, religious beliefs and how much the couple is willing to sacrifice.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:50 AM   #21
Zelgadis

I just thought all along that African American folks just liked to get down and have lots of unprotected, uncontrolled sex no matter what the consequences.

...Crap, what am I getting myself into!!

Old 05-26-2004, 08:01 AM   #22
Kerryn

Granted I don't know a lot about pregnancy, but do some people get off on back pain, strange cravings, morning sickness, mood swings and making double digit trips to the bathroom on a daily basis?
After the fifth kid was born the mother was hardwired with a number of cybernetic enhancements.

During the first operation the spine is removed and replace with a three-hinged polymer rod. At the same time the bladder is removed and replaced with a more modern resevoir securely fixed to the shoulder blades and extending to the lower back. The added weight of the urinal canal allows for a cantilevered system which supports the breasts, which until now had been dangling between the patients knees.

At approximately the same time as the Verinitas Cortoxis of the cerebellum ( the part of the brain responsible for self control ) was being removed NASA began work on a top secret formula for special astronaught food compacted into small pellets.

Recipes include;

Pork and Ice Cream Crunchies
Fish, chips, and Strawberry Sauce
Jelly, Custard and Corn Cob Bite and finally
Doughnuts with Ketchup Dip.

Removal of all regular foods reduced morning sickness to dry heaving.

When asked why the mother had been pregant 15 times she replied "Their was nothing on TV" but later commented on the fact there might have been more children had she not "liked giving blow jobs so much"
Kerryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 08:08 AM   #23
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

but later commented on the fact there might have been more children had she not "liked giving blow jobs so much"
ROFLMAO!!!!!

~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 09:22 AM   #24
Aamrie

I have one kid...and got my tubes tied.
The pregnancy itself wasnt that bad..the cravings wasnt anything major.
Its the delivery that killed me.

Old 05-26-2004, 11:16 AM   #25
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by Kerryn
After the fifth kid was born the mother was hardwired with a number of cybernetic enhancements.
The Six Million Dollar Uterus?
Screw you, Flub! GO DAWGS!

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote