Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2004, 10:22 AM   #26
Ariochx

Hormo 8)

As I stated before the situation has been left to diplomacy for decades and went how far? In fact the violence against the U.S. and other countries around the world grows.

Leadership is doing more then doing and saying what pleases the masses. It is standing up and doing the thing that ought to be done despite the disproval of a few, or even the majority.

You agree that saddam was a terrible person and needed to be removed.

Who stood up for the people of Kuwait and Iraqi that suffered from 20 years of saddam? Who faced reality and set out to take the needed measures to remove him from power? It wasn't the United Nations Council. It wasn't the people who would directly benifit from Saddam being ousted. It wasn't the Iraqi people that kissed saddam's feet while he starved them to 100 plus presidental palaces and spend money on weapons.

Despite all the nay saying, "Give Peace a Chance", politcal hacks this country pushed forward and over time succeded at the cost of thousands of US lives to remove Saddam. The butcher's bill has yet to reach it final tally.

It is now more then ever that we should remain mindful of this fact, and ensure that we finish this job. Leaving Iraqi in the hands of it people...not the sheiks, suni, and radical clerics who will keep making this war to be against all mulsims and try there best to continue the Jihad.

The "Holy War" that the islamic extremists recruit children / young adults to suicide bomb targets around the world isn't going to fade away from a policital solution. It stems from our ( U.S. ) support of Israel since its' invasion of 1948.

Sadly, I seriously doubt the people who hijack planes, strap bombs to their chest, mail toxins to innocents, float rafts filled explosives to our ships. Kidnap westerners and use them for barging toys...or behead them...will listen much less respond. (side note: Oh yeah ...these are the reasonble people you wish to speak with & hope they and will listen / respond to peace talks eh Hormo )

The cavalier actions of the previous adminstraitions are coming back to haunt the present day world population. (both democratic & republican)

For the record there is nothing I would like to see more then "World Peace". I think it is senseless and destuctive to the things we cherish most. But unlike you sir, I realize that there are some that won't appeal to reason, accept an heartfelt apology, or even bury the hatchet of past deeds done.

And to address what you consider a homo-erotic fantasy Hormo... I use the terms to incite a reaction from you. 8) I do it intentionally to piss you off and for no other reason 8). Much like the standard liberal trigger words that you rely upon in your posts, or even the quote in your signature, you rim licking, shit streak sniffer.

regards
Ario
Ariochx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 10:45 AM   #27
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Why would "Homo" bother me? I'm wryly amused at you and other cons attempting to needle me with it. You have seen my posts on matters of homosexuality haven't you? It's sort of like you calling me "black" or "Jewish" or other completely incorrect descriptors. I just roll my eyes and move on.

Bad enough you're fantasizing about me that way but trying to justify it in this way is truly pathetic. Just go back to beating off while picturing me taking a big shit all over your face or whatever gets your rocks off.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:56 AM   #28
Ariochx

8( seems you missed the point yet again so i will repeat it 8(

I use the terms to incite a reaction from you. 8) I do it intentionally to piss you off and for no other reason 8). Much like the standard liberal trigger words that you rely upon in your posts, or even the quote in your signature

Get it that time?

Try to re-reading it a few times before you imagine the next descriptive sexual acts you imagine me in....eh who exactly is creating fantasies here?

Best of luck dealing with your demons hormo.

Regards,
Ariochx
Old 05-25-2004, 11:09 AM   #29
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Piss me off? Why would calling me "homo" piss me off? You don't seem to get it

And yes, shitting all over your face was my little fantasy- not a sexual one mind you.... We all have our demons
Old 05-25-2004, 11:29 AM   #30
Ariochx

Actualy your exact words were:

"Just go back to beating off while picturing me taking a big shit all over your face or whatever gets your rocks off." -Hormo

Sounds like you were picturing me in a sexual maner....denial man, the first of many reactions with mental issues. You should seek help.

regards,
Ariochx
Old 05-25-2004, 11:55 AM   #31
Inmountains

Hey Hormadood,
So Clinton presided over a "relatively peaceful" time. Let's see, did you read about Bosnia? about Somalia? how about the USS Cole? Maybe our embassies in Africa? Oh yea, the "pilots" of 9/11 were training in fricking US Flight Schools while Clinton was getting a blow job!!! This is just my opinion, but the INACTION of the United States in the 1990's EMBOLDENED the Terrorist's to attack on 9/11. And the MAIN reason they hate us is because we are FREE and NOT a Religous State. They want the world to be Islamic!! As someone else posted, the Terrorism didn't start with George W Bush, it has been around for decades, or centuries.

Your hatred of Bush is blinding you to reason! Bush steps out and does a good job, but ever since Election 2000 when Gore lost to Bush, you guys have been whining and whining and whining, sheeesh, GROW UP AND GET OVER IT! Your whining is getting old and worn out!! Heck, you will probably whine over this post!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 12:29 PM   #32
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

IM- yes, relative to Bush's term in office the Clinton-era was relatively peaceful. I don't recall 3k+ Americans dieing to terrorist actions during the Clinton-era. I don't recall hundreds of US troops dieing in Iraq during the Clinton-era. I don't recall the public broadcast of an American citizen's beheading during the Clinton-era.

Maybe it's my hatred of Bush blinding me?

You used to almost be a relevant contributor to this board IM, but you slip closer and closer to Zolmazhood every day...
Old 05-25-2004, 12:41 PM   #33
Ariochx

Here is a little light reading for your selective memory hormo:

This lil beauty covers Clinton's FAILED attempt to assassinate Osam bin Laden while in office:

http://www.alamo-girl.com/0113.htm

Clinton botched it up trying a covert limited attempt and actually stirred up the hornets nest setting the stage for 9/11.

Another one here:

Just one of the many attacks on our offices abroad while slick willy was in the oral...erm oval office.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/side2/1054335

Hormo....

I could go on and on with more if you wish. But I will stop here if you will finally admit it wasn't peaceful....it just wasn't so public or here at home.

Regards,
Ariochx
Old 05-25-2004, 01:09 PM   #34
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Ariochx- for two seconds set aside your hard-on for me, put on your "Reasonable Human Being" disguise, and answer me this: whose term in office was more peaceful- Clinton's or George W. Bush?

I have never said Clinton presided over a perfectly peaceful world- nor have I denied the fact that he, like all of our past presidents over the past 30 years or so, had his share of failues where it concerned the US's relationship with militant Islam.

Do you even read what I post or do you just imagine what I might have posted and reply according to that?

I'll PM you in a minute: I found a surgeon who might be able to remove your head from your ass and want to get you his info ASAP.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:49 PM   #35
Ariochx

" I don't recall hundreds of US troops dieing in Iraq during the Clinton-era. I don't recall the public broadcast of an American citizen's beheading during the Clinton-era.

Maybe it's my hatred of Bush blinding me? " -Hormo

A little more help with your selective memory here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/704220/posts

American Journalist's Execution Taped and Released in 1998:

Daniel Pearl

http://www.ci-ce-ct.com/Feature%20ar...10-03-2002.asp

keep on reading Hormo you might just see past your Bush Blinders

Regards,
Ariochx
Old 05-25-2004, 01:55 PM   #36
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Ariochx
American Journalist's Execution Taped and Released in 1998:

Daniel Pearl

http://www.ci-ce-ct.com/Feature%20a.../10-03-2002.asp

Daniel Pearl died in 2002 dolt.
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapc...21/pearl.obit/

Admirable attempt though.

Last edited by Hormadrune; 05-25-2004 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Quote added in case you edit :)
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 02:19 PM   #37
Ariochx

Ok..I see the error on the dating of Daniel Pearl.

Yet you glossed over the time line in the first link:
Bill Clinton U.S. President from 1993-2001

Re-posting the link for you and the dates of clintons term in office, just in case

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/side2/1054335

Funny how you didn't even acknowledge the time-line of events listed durning clintons term.

I find it also curious that you didn't comment on clintons abuse of power when he waged war by fireing over 160 cruise missles into afghanistan to try to kill Osama Bin Laden. You didn't even comment on the fact that he didn't consult the U.N. Council, Congress, the American Public, or even attempt a diplomatic course to solve it first. (something you ride bush for on these forums daily. btw)

He didn't even have nutz to follow through and finish what he started once his little covert assassination failed.

/shrug maybe the polls didn't say he should finish the job. Of course what would you expect from a leader who misleads his country willfully under oath.

Take the time and add up the american dead listed on that link from 1993-2001 ...you just might learn something.

regards,
Ario
Old 05-25-2004, 02:31 PM   #38
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

I find it also curious that you didn't comment on clintons abuse of power when he waged war by fireing over 160 cruise missles into afghanistan to try to kill Osama Bin Laden. You didn't even comment on the fact that he didn't consult the U.N. Council, Congress, the American Public, or even attempt a diplomatic course to solve it first.
Those missiles were fired into an empty camp, nobody was killed.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:40 PM   #39
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Even so, that's a shitload of the taxpayer's money to be firing them at nothing.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 05:02 PM   #40
Alauradana

Horm--Well, I will admit when I am wrong, for some reason for months I have blamed you for another's post. My apologies, you are right, it wasn't you.

I still disagree with you though

As far as Clinton's peaceful admin, I cry bull. Bush was only in 8 months, Clinton knew about Al Queda before and took no decisive action, he was too busy trying to prevent his ass from being fried. Can't say I blame him for that, but I blame him for being stupid enough to have gotten himself there in the first place.

Last edited by Alauradana; 05-25-2004 at 05:09 PM.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 07:03 PM   #41
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Apology accepted.

Again however, I never said Clinton's reign was peaceful- I said it was peaceful relative to Bush's.

I think however, that they also differ in the scope of their violence. Clinton had a lot of little things go on during his time in office whereas Bush has two colossal messes on his hands (Iraq and the war on terror and yes, they are different IMO). I still contend that the current administration's time in office has been more violent than the last's.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:20 PM   #42
Muertissimo

Send a message via AIM to Muertissimo
I truely and sincerely wish Gore had been elected to office (As in, made president. Vote count arguements aside please.) I wonder how things would have turned out when 9/11 happened anyway?
Greylords EQ2 too!
Retired member of
Midnight Fury (r.i.p.)

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse. And his name that sat upon him was Death, and Hell followed with him."--Revelation 6:8
"Your greatest creation, is the life you lead."
Muertissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 07:32 PM   #43
crimsonedge

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Apology accepted.

Again however, I never said Clinton's reign was peaceful- I said it was peaceful relative to Bush's.

I think however, that they also differ in the scope of their violence. Clinton had a lot of little things go on during his time in office whereas Bush has two colossal messes on his hands (Iraq and the war on terror and yes, they are different IMO). I still contend that the current administration's time in office has been more violent than the last's.
So you advocate doing nothing ? Bending over and taking it?

Most of us here are sick of that kind of government and leadership (or lack there of). We want leadership that deals with problems before they escalate into disasters.

Please show us how you would have done things that would have been less "violent" after an attack on us such as 9/11. Maybe we can all benefit from your incredible insight and deep understanding of the terrorist mind and how you would deal with radical islamic designs on the world and the US in particular.

*sarcasm alert*
crimsonedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 08:17 PM   #44
Alauradana

I truely and sincerely wish Gore had been elected to office (As in, made president. Vote count arguements aside please.) I wonder how things would have turned out when 9/11 happened anyway?--end quote.

We would all be praising Allah by now.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 09:12 PM   #45
Lurikeen
Freaky

For 30plus years the U.S. has PAID FOR PEACE and waited for it to happen...did it work?
I suppose we could pay for more nukes and just turn the lands of all the "bad guys" into nuclear wastelands. At least we would have a place to dump all our toxic waste in the future.

Our tax dollars find their way to Palistine, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc, in the form of hard currency or foreign aid. We actualy pay them not to kill each other, and attack us.
Wasn't your point that paying these killers off isn't working? But now you say we pay them not to attack the US. So if it isn't working, why does the federal government continue to throw away the "hard currency and foreign aid"? Isn't it irrational to continue to pay for something where no benefit is derived? Or, maybe you are wrong and we are getting a peace dividend, which means your first statement is wrong, too.

We attempted to use trade sanctions, technology embargos, and oil for food programs to avoid war.
Attempted? Actually, we did use sanctions, embargos and the like.

Yet while doing this for over 30 years, numerous attacks upon AMERICAN targets continue.
What middle eastern country did we impose sanctions, embargos, and "oil for food programs" on for "over 30 years"? Didn't we impose such restrictions on Iraq and that lasted all but 12 years? I don't think you have your facts straight.

So at what point do law making, failed UN resolutions, and flat out bribes become pointless?
Yeah, you're right. It is all fucked. I say we pull the plug and let this big stinky turd of a world go down the drain! Better yet, let's re-enact the draft and play a good old fashioned game of Risk with our young men and women. Last grunt to throw a grenade in Paris is a rotten egg!

Maybe when the very people we pay to be placid plan and execute attacks within our country?
Maybe aliens from the planet Rhoidhem drew up the blue prints for the attacks and these people we pay execute them? Wait a minute, "execute them"? Sounds like Bush when he was governor of Texas... looks like we found your culprit!

Here is a newflash for you....
INCOMING!

We are taking out Islamic based terrorist cells worldwide not just in Iraq.
Really? Are we taking them out for French food, Tex-Mex, or Chinese? Nice of us to take them out, don't you think?

However it is a proven fact that countries in the Iraqi region allows/allowed these organizations to build multi-million dollar bunk complexes, roam and recruit freely within it boarders, and possibly fund them.
Gosh! You mean like the bunkers and chemical/biological weapons systems that the US built for Iraq during the 1980s? Hard to believe that could happen.

So you keep humming "give peace a chance" while the rest of the United States bucks up and finally attends to our defense after 30 years of politics, payola, and provocative attacks.
We are finally going to blow up Capital Hill and the White House? It is about fucking time! I am with you... down with the corrupt politicians in D.C.!

The simple fact is that these people don't want peace.
You're right! They want extra olive oil in their hummus. I didn't think they liked peas, too. Well, maybe chickpeas, but green peas...? not into saving whales.

I am all ears to any plan you have to change the mindset of the people who pilot planes into our cities.
Well, I don't know about you, but I think our air-traffic controllers do a fine job helping people who pilot planes into our cities land without difficulty. In fact, Boeing has developed new automation for our planes to where the planes pilot themselves to our cities. They can even land themselves. So piloting planes into our cities is really not a problem.

I am willing to listen to suggestions to that will end my friends giving their lives to protect, and preserve peace. But I'm pretty sure it has all been said and done.
Not join the military? Better yet, how about voting out the man who chose to take us to war when it wasn't necessary?

Enjoy the peace we are paying while you continue to spew your idiocy
Oh, no, please, after you. You seem to have a better knack at spewing idiocy, than I.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:08 AM   #46
Ariochx

Lurikeen,

Nice cut and paste job to take everything out of context. If that is what you do with the information you read/hear you have my pitty. The People who go back and read my post before/after you chopped it up and added your "wisdom" to it will see you for what you are. I don't need to help them.

If you really wish to debate the topic try to at least make what you cut and paste something other then lame and I just might reply.

regards,
Ariochx
Old 05-26-2004, 07:54 AM   #47
Lurikeen
Freaky

Lurikeen,

Nice cut and paste job to take everything out of context. If that is what you do with the information you read/hear you have my pitty. The People who go back and read my post before/after you chopped it up and added your "wisdom" to it will see you for what you are. I don't need to help them.

If you really wish to debate the topic try to at least make what you cut and paste something other then lame and I just might reply.

regards,
Ariochx
I guess you are just to retarded to see that I was making fun of your silly comments that wern't worth a refutation. As for the comments I didn't find silly and refuted... you don't have a counter-response?
Old 05-26-2004, 08:03 AM   #48
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Crimsonedge,

When did I advocate doing nothing regarding 9/11? Please point out where I said such a thing before claiming a general "you did this."

If you noticed, I've never had a problem with our going into Afghanistan- you know, when we were actually pursuing the war on terror?

Our operations in Iraq however were perhaps the worst timed military action of all-time. It has completely distracted us from the real war on terror and in the meantime OBL has slipped further and further from this admin's memory. They're picking the low-hanging fruit off the wrong tree- get it?

I'm not opposed to necessary violence- I think it's unfortunate that it ever comes to that, but I'm not quite the bell-bottom wearing, glazed-eye, VW minibus driving hippy that some of you cons conveniently picture.