Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2000, 03:22 AM   #1
Durendel

Default Consent scammer

I'd like to make you all aware of a lowlife corpse consent scammer, by the name of Luleril on Erollisi Marr. A few days ago I learned this now ex-member of the guild Confusion looted everything from a mid level Paladin by the name of Elexiaus, including her Ghoulbane.

I was informed that Elexiaus got all her stuff back from a GM, but after much worry and detective work on her part. Luleril was spotted still playing this character 2 days, and I'm not sure if he was banned yet, so watch out.

Durendel Thex
35 (still) Koada 'Vie

Old 05-11-2000, 10:24 AM   #2
Ezra Darkreign

For the life of me, i dont understand why people insist on being low life scum.

/shrug
Old 05-15-2000, 03:39 AM   #3
Durendel

Default Update

Luleril Salut (Half-elf Warrior) is still playing. I was shocked to run face to face into this scum corpse looter yesterday. I asked a GM about this matter and he said they are giving him another chance and are monitoring him. Hmm, so Corpse Looting is only a Bannable offense if you do it enough times. Lovely.

C'mon, it's not like he did it accidently, "oops, gee sorry, I accidently moved all your gear into my inventory, man how did that happen?"

Durendel Thex
36 Koada 'Vie

Old 07-21-2000, 01:38 PM   #4
Arikel

Default Re: Update

Look out for Tenka, he does the same thing. The funny thing is, he doesn't seem to understand why everyone hates him. I had a friend and a couple acquaintances witness Tenka loot Sefa's corpse and then auction here gear right there in the zone, after conning her into consenting him. I don't think she got it back, but her guild and the Ashenwood Elite (Tenka was kicked out of Ashenwood for this) re-equipped her.

Old 09-14-2000, 04:56 AM   #5
Tordor

Default Re: Luleril

Sorry for the late reply but I just discovered this board. The info by Durendal is perfectly true since i was there. Around 25 levels ago Luleril ninja stole a dragoon dirk from me and I have been keeping an eye on him ever since. When Elexihaus consented Luleril he looted and logged. I stayed with her for the two or three hours it took to get heard by a GM. I then emailed my list of thefts by Luleril that I had accumulated to Verant. He claimed that he was out of town and "his little brother" did it so he avoided getting banned. So he is a liar as well as a thief. <confusion> did expell him which is to their credit.
Tordor 45th Warrior
Old 01-24-2001, 02:22 PM   #6
Galeth

Hmmm... How odd, if his little brother was playing, sin't that sharing account?... But, Verant said sharing an
account is grounds for banning...
Just a thought,.. that should have been a double whammy
Old 01-26-2001, 08:29 AM   #7
Skulstalker EMARR

Corpse looting?????? Ummmm I thought varant changed it so you couldn't loot another players corpse... ??? Or am I missing something here in my (The damn bloody coffee is gone and I havn't had enough java haze)

Old 01-26-2001, 08:38 AM   #8
Shinryuu Moondancer

TROW AWAY THAT JOINT....

And look at the posting dates....ROFL
Old 01-28-2001, 07:33 PM   #9
Dwarkarn

/me wonders what you actually do to "trow" something

Old 02-01-2001, 07:16 AM   #10
Skulstalker EMARR

/em shuts up and hides in the corner....

LOL see what lack of coffee does to you?