Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2000, 02:16 PM   #1
Balterzar

Default Zzazeron KSer

I engaged the Evil Eye in Guk with 2 others. We were camping there for about an hour so far. Zzazeron came in and after I had engaged EE he began to cast and stole the kill from the 3 of us. This is not cool by any means and I did report him for his actions. You should keep an eye out for him because he stole the kill grabbed the loot as fast as possible and disappear in a very fast run. Thanks for listening and I wish everyone safe and fun travels.

Balterzar

Palidan of the Lost Legion
Old 12-20-2000, 08:02 AM   #2
Kataro Trueblade

What a bastard! I was there with Balterzar and yes...you could not have had a more deliberate KS than this. Our other group member was sitting where EE spawns and this guy comes along and claims that we were not camping the EE. Balterzar tells him that we will give him the camp next yet he does this anyway. Balt got the first hit but he casted and won the kill. Watch out for this guy...he's no good.
Old 12-21-2000, 05:43 PM   #3
K1SSK1nG

"Watch out for this guy...he's no good. "-Kataro

throwing my two cents in...we were in unrest together for quite a while (me and Zzaz) and he's always been a great fellow. I wouldn't jump the gun to call him no good (seeing as how i've known him for quite a while longer than you, and have the ability to pass that judgement unlike you), but KSing is by no means right. I'll agree on that. But i won't agree on the fact that you passing judgement on him by telling others to "watch out for this guy" because "he's no good" is by no means the proper way to do this. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

Darmu.
Old 12-21-2000, 09:47 PM   #4
Blackee Lawless

yes this is definately a misunderstanding.
ZZaz is a cool guy and wouldn't do something like that.
so please try and confirm your accusations next time.

~Abbyt Immortalfury~
Monk of the 45th discipline(is it ever going to end?)
Erollisi Marr
Old 12-21-2000, 11:12 PM   #5
K1SSK1nG

also...i'd like this topic moved please...it has nothing to do with scamming, but "KSing" =) thanks.

Darmu.
Old 12-22-2000, 08:18 AM   #6
MavrinMOC

I think there is more to this post than meets the eye. Zzazeron would not KS anybody for any reason, especially for a measly evil eye bag. I hope that he has the opportunity to give his side of the story because I am sure that this situation happened differently than it is being told.

Mavrin
Wizard of Erollisi Marr
Old 12-23-2000, 08:29 AM   #7
Kylean Soulkeeper

Hi guys, this a a sore subject because I was there as well. I spoke with Zzarzeron on this issue and he was very rude about it. I don't know if he is a good guy or bad guy but after this I do pass judgement because it was not cool what he did. I am one to help most and you can ask most anyone who I am and they will tell you. I told him that I was healing peeps that were in dire need and I was camping the room and he could have it after myself and 2 others were done. Balterzar did engage the EE first and by EQ rules if you read them it states that one who engages or is engaged by and npc first and another that attacks after and takes the kill is Kill Stealing. Issue at hand is that he did kill steal, I reported it and petitioned it so it is noticed and recorded by EQ. Case closed on this issue.

Thanks, KYlean
Old 12-23-2000, 09:00 PM   #8
K1SSK1nG

Kylean SEZ-<Issue at hand is that he did kill steal, I reported it and petitioned it so it is noticed and recorded by EQ. Case closed on this issue.>

but is he a scammer? that's what i'd like to know. i see nothing dealing with SCAMMING here. all Balterzar is doing is making things worse for Zzaz here...sure, flame him all you want in the rants and flames folder...but he did NOT scam.

do to others as you'd like done to yourself.

Darmu (Damnu).
Old 12-23-2000, 09:47 PM   #9
TieroEQ

I do have to point out to Darmu, not the master of the obvious, that in the post's title it declares him a KSer not a scammer.

Tiero
Master of the Obvious
Old 12-23-2000, 10:27 PM   #10
Chukzombi

what shes saying is KSing doesnt count as scamming.
this is a scammers warning forum , hence the name "Scammer alert"

this is not KSers alert

Old 12-24-2000, 06:29 PM   #11
K1SSK1nG

Chuk SEZ-"what shes saying is KSing doesnt count as scamming.
this is a scammers warning forum , hence the name "Scammer alert"

i'm a he...contrary to popular belief.

Darmu (DamnU).
Tiero Smells. Really.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and STUFF!
Old 12-24-2000, 10:58 PM   #12
Blancalupa

zzaz has never been anything but cool to me ... dunno what happened but im sure it was a misunderstanding
Old 01-05-2001, 03:36 PM   #13
Balterzar

Sorry guys for posting on the wrong message board. I was a bit upset and needed to post it some where. It was not a scam but it was a kill steal and I did /report so it was documented that I did engage and he did wax it and take the kill. Also petitioned as well. I hope the guy gets what he deserves for this and those that are friends I am sorry to let the truth be known weather he has been known as a good guy or not. This was just a warning because I would hate for this to happen to anyone else like it happened to my group and me. Thanks and I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and an AWESOME NEW YEAR in EQ.

Balterzar
Paladin of the 51st Season

P.S. This was not a misunderstanding because we were talking to him about it and he asked if he could just get his bag out of the way and be on his way and we said no because we had been there over an hour waiting and needed two and would let him know when we were down. Sorry just had a brain fart in closing and saw Blancalupa's comment. Peace
Old 01-06-2001, 01:27 PM   #14
K1SSK1nG

balterzar sez-"P.S. This was not a misunderstanding because we were talking to him about it and he asked if he could just get his bag out of the way and be on his way and we said no because we had been there over an hour waiting and needed two and would let him know when we were down. "

does that imply (the need for two), that you already had one? if so, doesn't hte PnP rules call for you to SHARE the spawn? if so, he was in the right.

Darmu (DamnU.)
can't this thread just die?
Old 01-12-2001, 01:14 AM   #15
NylanEmarr

Yeah I know this belongs on rants and flames at this point, just wanted to add a quickie to say that Zzazeron, whom I don't know well, waited in tower of frozen shadow for nearly an hour to ressurect myself and 3 friends. It was latenight, and there were no other clerics anywhere in sight. My thanks for the help, it was tremendously appreciated.

The KS was wrong if it occurred as stated, but if you've talked to Zzaz let's call it an isolated incident and move on.

Old 01-12-2001, 05:30 AM   #16
Balterzar

I dont' know what your problem is K1SSK1ng but no we did not have even one and I was just trying to apoligize for posting in the wrong spot and trying to clarify the situation. Now yes just let it go. Have a great day.

Balt
Old 01-12-2001, 09:20 PM   #17
K1SSK1nG

i don't have a problem...i am the problem ;P

Darmu (DamnU.)
^the system.
Old 01-17-2001, 04:47 PM   #18
Qool Breeze

Who ever put this post up must have had some serious communuication failures, because I know Zzazeron would not do some like KS... especially for an EE bag. Crying like this over an EE bag. The damn thing spawns all the time. I'm sure a 50+ cleric needs to KS for an EE bag. You guys kill me sometimes.

Qool
Divine Grace
Old 01-17-2001, 05:29 PM   #19
K1SSK1nG

Qool sez-"Who ever put this post up must have had some serious communuication failures, because I know Zzazeron would not do some like KS... especially for an EE bag. Crying like this over an EE bag. The damn thing spawns all the time. I'm sure a 50+ cleric needs to KS for an EE bag. You guys kill me sometimes."

what i think is funny, is that a level 50 cleric can outdamage a whole group...hell...can outdamage anyone for that matter

Darmu (DamnU.)
will never get a rez again...too bad i'm cancelling my account till i get my new Alienware, lol ;P
Old 02-14-2001, 06:46 AM   #20
Pyrastilia

Default ..

Zzazeron has always been nice to me and he'a good cleric and an honourable person. If he did KS, it's prolly because you deserved it.

Pyra

PS Aren't i rude!
Old 02-23-2001, 02:53 AM   #21
Aamrie Servant of Lanys

Default Re: ..

Pyra sez...Zzazeron has always been nice to me and he'a good cleric and an honourable person. If he did KS, it's prolly because you deserved it.

Oh I didnt know that KS could be justified because you deserved it.I mean come on..a level 50 has to come KS for a EE bag? Good guy or not, that is still BS.

<thinks she should go KS just because now>
Old 02-23-2001, 12:06 PM   #22
K1SSK1nG

Default Re: ..

stop copying my "sez" :P

I think Pyra was just being light hearted =)

Darmu (DamnU.)
typing his signature since 1847
stop being nice damnit!
Old 02-23-2001, 06:36 PM   #23
Martigan

Anyone is capable of doing anything "evil" at any time.

We have three witnesses against a bunch of character witnesses...how would that hold up in a court?

Hell, I have done some dastardly crap in this game when I
was in that kind of mood...what makes you think Zz isn't capable of the same?

We are all human...maybe his dog just crapped on the carpet and his wife was yelling at him to get off the computer.

Old 02-24-2001, 10:08 AM   #24
K1SSK1nG

its an old topic...lets let it die.

Darmu (DamnU.)
Typing his signature since 1847.
I think i'm supposed to put something here.
Old 02-24-2001, 11:40 PM   #25
Aamrie Servant of Lanys

Darmu sez stop =)

Everyone freeze.