Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2000, 03:06 PM   #26
SefirothKnighte

Default Re: Pidnus

Ive had run ins with pidnus as well. I was in MM with my old guild Purveyors of Virtue. We didnt know MM very well and right away as we were in the graceyard he asked to join our guild. He offered to bribe us and stuff like that. After a while we dicided to let him group with us. He led us into the secret passage next to the graveyard with no warning at all led us downstairs. Our whole party was feared and raped. Right after he asked us to help him get HIS corpse when he got us killed. No warning of what was downstairs b4 we went down. Hope hes learned his ways! but form what i see he hasnt. No TP's from me for him!

/em laughs at Pidnus's corpse!

Sefiroth Nighte (damn GM's changed my last name)
Druid of the 35th season
United Partisans Service
Old 12-24-2000, 12:42 PM   #27
Kerryn Darkwater

Sorry..I saw this and i had to post. The simple reason is that Im competing for the person most likely to dual Pidnus today and win.

Ive now clocked up a stunning 7 victories over him cos I just cant resist the "Pidnus has challenged you to a duel" message as he does when I tell him what a freak he is.

It goes like this. I was in Highkeep at level 34. My group were fighting in the warrior room and Pidnus being level 39 at the time was soloing the guard room. The server had just come back online after a patch and we were quick to our camp. So was Pidnus. However several minutes later the zone began to fill which is when the low 20s that usually camp the room started to form up. Pidnus stated that the 6 of them would have to wait till he was done. He mentioned he would be done fairly soon as he only had 3 bubbles in this level to go.

I immediately petitioned him because in my opinion 6 good people shouldt wait for several hours whilst one takes a room he is far too high for. The gm concurred and Pidnus was told to move on. The 20s took over the guard room.

Pidnus then annouced in shout "Warrior room...dont worry about the stair spawn. I have it now." My group were not worried. We were quite looking forward to it spawning again.

After 3 Pidnus KS's and me giving him as many verbal warnings I told him in no uncertain terms what he could do with himself. He gave a lot of agro and I petitioned him again for the use of profanity and KSing. Then after 30 mins of no Gm response I issued my first EVER duel. Pidnus told me I was a "fucking coward" to issue a duel with a full group to back me up. He walked off.

I went back to fighting and after a few room spawns I was down to less then 2 bubbles of health. Which is when the level 39 pidnus accepted the duel and started laying in to me. My group who were engaged in a large fight at the time unilaterally told me to break off and waste the little sod.

Given my low health I used my lay hands and proceeded to smack hi around some. Despite the 5 level difference I dished him some major damage after rooting him and blinding him. I dont even think he saw me long enough to hit me.

At the end of the fight Pidnus ran. I tried to root him in full spawn but to no avail..he ran away to the guards where he waited till he had fully healed. I remember having lost no more than 1 bubble and all in all I was a little miffed Id used my lay hands.

Pidnus then called his friends to lend him two yaks and a fbss. He came back down again no less than 4 times in what can only be desribed as uber gear. He'd borrowed it all to beat me. All times he waited till I was at half health or less. Finally a root held for a decent length of time and I blinded hiim and finished him off. Multiple cheers went off from round the zone. Pidnsu came back to loot his corpse and issued a second duel. I saw no point. He then proceeded to swear and scream that Id had a complete heal of my group (er..lay hands dickhead) and that I was using unfair tactics (flash of light)He did some KSing and then a gm turned up. Pidnus received his first soulmark.

Several times since then Pidnus has claimed spawns that have previoulsy been taken. He has attempted to form a second group to take Sol Bs pool room and as a result Ive accepted that duel far too many times. Not once have I lost. Every time he screams I cheat. 2 days later he wants another go.

He is now with League of Omisan and I hear a lot of comments that all his guild are the same as him and that theyre all cowards and cheats. I strongly doubt this. I have no experience with the League and I can only think that their poor reputation comes from counting Pidnus as one of their number.

Kerryn Darkwater, Proud Paladin of the Phoenix Cruaders and all round Pidnusslayer

"Oh your back....dont you learn?"
Old 12-25-2000, 03:36 AM   #28
AeolwindStormrunner

I hate his punk arse for having to deal with him with my twink.
Old 12-31-2000, 03:16 PM   #29
Islington

Sweet Erollisi Marr is the piece of crap still around? I had a huge rant on him months ago and I still remember why I wrote the damn thing.

Several months ago my guild was dong a Mistmoore raid for the sole purpose of getting me some Granite for my armor quests (my guild is awesome like that). My guild was assembling outside when all of a sudden I get "Pidnus is inspecting you" followed shortly by "Pidnus has accepted you to a duel to the death." I decline because he's anon and run into Mistmoore. He sends me a tell a bit later and asks why I didn't duel him and I told him that I don't duel anon people. He gives the typical LOL response and I go on my merry way with my guild.

We then were in the jail area when the Avenging Catiff (or whatever) spawned, my friend Thistlecrown goes up to make the trade for his EBW when out of nowhere Pidnus runs up and starts to attack the thing. We shout and ask him to stop but he kills the thing anyway. He then runs off and proceeds to train Mistmoore... Five times...

Next day he's in Crushbone offering to Powerlevel people for 50pp per half hour session (I was trying to finish a silly Paladin Quest that was totally useless to me but I wanted to do it).

A month or so goes by and he asks to join our guild... We laugh at him and go our way.
Old 12-31-2000, 08:35 PM   #30
Nollid Dagunny

Seen this name in several messages in this topic and in rants and flames. I have had no personal dealings with him, but I've been in East Bazaar lately. I'm not saying the Bulok is Pidnus, but...

[Thu Dec 28 13:08:41 2000 ] Bulok auctions, 'WTB sheer bone mask, bracer of woven grass, kunzar cloak'
[Thu Dec 28 13:11:07 2000 ] Bulok auctions, 'WTS or TRADE Cloak of FLames'

[Sun Dec 31 00:02:39 2000 ] Pidnus auctions, 'WTS forrest loop'
[Sun Dec 31 00:04:57 2000 ] Pidnus auctions, 'WTB Cougar Claw earring'
[Sun Dec 31 00:11:46 2000 ] Pidnus auctions, 'WTT Lupine Dagger for 2 Lamentations Don't Bother me saying that is unfair that is my deal'
[Sun Dec 31 00:20:48 2000 ] Pidnus auctions, 'WTT Lupine Dagger for 2 lams or selling for 30k'
[Sun Dec 31 00:21:53 2000 ] Pidnus auctions, 'WTT for str dex rigns or anything better'
[Sun Dec 31 00:22:31 2000 ] Pidnus auctions, 'WTT for str dex rings'
[Sun Dec 31 00:22:36 2000 ] Pidnus auctions, 'WTT for RLP'

[Sun Dec 31 00:47:08 2000 ] Bulok auctions, 'Advisor Robe k, int Rings 250 a peice of 500 for pair, Kunzar Cloak , Stein of Moggak 300pp, Black Tomes with Silver Runes 500pp '

[Sun Dec 31 00:48:01 2000 ] Bulok says, 'NO!'
[Sun Dec 31 00:48:09 2000 ] Bulok says, 'I need it on pidnus'

[Sun Dec 31 00:50:10 2000 ] Pidnus shouts, 'PC on Kunzar Cloak'
[Sun Dec 31 00:55:42 2000 ] Pidnus auctions, 'WTT kunzar cloak and forest loop for cougar claw earring'

Gheckoh

The edit was getting rid of the smileys by moving the ] an extra space beyond 2000.
Old 01-04-2001, 12:50 PM   #31
Annoc Starshield

Default Pidnus

Glad to see oters have had a run in with Pidnus. He usd to be in Tunares Guards but he quite. Still disapointed we didn't get the chance to give him the boot. Basicly he had decided to sell me Crested MM Shield for 300pp over guildsay. Later he decided to try to get more money out of it and backed out of the deal. Not a realy big deal but I was not overly happy. Well after letting him know he was being rude to a fellow guildmate he decide to go through with the trade. A few minutes later he gave me a tell that he was not going to sell me the shield and did I think he was doing the right thing. Well I took it back into guildsay and told him no. At this point he began cursing in tell and quite the Guild. Needless to say he was on ignore and we were rid of him. Thanks to Boldershoulder a few days late I had a Crested MM Shiled given to me because I did not have the 300pp on me. So just beware of Pidnus.

Annoc Starshield
Tunares Guards
Old 01-22-2001, 03:01 AM   #32
Kerryn Darkwater

Pidnus, you complete fecking moron. Has he seen this page? Can someone kindly point him to it? Can someone also point Zule his new guildleader here so he can see it. Ive yet to see him online.

He did it again. I was in Sol B Pool Room this weekend when in walks the aformentioned loser and starts killing mobs. The first thing I have to say is they con green to you , you coward. The risk is minimal, the reward the same, yet its what you do cos you cant solo anything blue, your ineptitude being bigger than your attitude.

So I asked you very nicely didnt I? Despite all our past disagreements I said "Pidnus these are our mobs, could you please %^& )(&" Yet all you do is move off into one of the adjoining rooms ( which is all part of the same camp ) and start again. It wasn't my fault you got petitioned, its just a by-product of you being an arsehole.

Then, listen to this folks, he runs into the PR with a mob on his tail and less than 1/2 a bubble of life screaming "HEAL ME. HEAL ME" So heres what I do for you Pidnus.

/g DONT ANYONE DARE HEAL HIM

Learn some manners and above all have the common sense not to scream for heals from a group who you have repetitively KSed from.

Pidnus at this time is dotted by a shaman and I still refuse to heal him. I just walk away, yet Pidnus starts by telling me "PALADIN...HEAL ME." Constaspam. Guess what....I dont heal him.

Sliver of life left and luckily he gets away with it, im still rolling round on the floor laughing myself silly. At this point he sends me a tell "Your reputation is ruined" Of cousre I repeat it to the zone and it gets a lot of laughs.

I then spoke to a member of Arcana to ask for their leaders name as he's joined them. After a few requests to different members I get a reply. Zule leads Arcana. Two minutes later I get a tell from Pidnus so Zule, if you see this take note.

Pidnus tells you 'So you want to speak to my guildleader do you, go ahead he's my real life friend and he doesn't care what I do. Ill take what I want'

As I say Ive not spoken to Zule so please don't think of him harshly on this.

Finally after bugging Derrit in the Window Room for a while KSing mobs again he goes to Qeynos.

5 hours later and Im in the King Room when he does it again. He tries to KS the king who we managed to agro back onto us. It dropped a RMB that otherwise he would have got. He then does this

Pidnus shouts 'Is Efreeti taken?'
3 seconds passes
Pidnus shouts ' Efreeti is now officially camped..I am taking it'
Grisel shouts 'We're in Efreeti you prick' (or words to that effect)
Pidnus shouts ' You didnt answer so Im taking it now. Leave the room'

Ask Grisel about this if you will.

Zule, I will speak to you in game. If Pidnus is right and you support him in this then my estimation of Arcana drops. If you dont support him, then please be aware, hes been kicked out of more guilds then anyone can count. They see his attitude a few times and boot him. If this is an attmept to take him in despite his past grievances in attempt to change him then good on you but please note that he isnt changing much irritating a full zone again. As I say I have no grievances with you or your guild and all that Ive met have been polite and competent. Pidnus is neither. Hes about as wanted on E Marr as a fart in a space suit.

If people think I started the entire incident please read my earlier post and think why Id be a little tired of him.

Old 01-24-2001, 02:41 PM   #33
Galeth

haha.. Hiyas there ginger and nano..
all I have to say about Pidnus is this..
Pidnus = shit

that's all.. Laterz
Old 01-25-2001, 01:11 PM   #34
Felixican

Hey Kerryn, both Sylvan Guard and Combine Order were in Sol B at that moment, we were doing a little practice raid to work on communication between 2 guilds. I responded to Pidnus's little efreeti /ooc as yes, we were working our way to efreeti ATM. ( or something along those lines),And i missed Grisels claim on efreeti, i barely caught what Pidnus said during the fight we were in. And then Roark mentioned what a real peice of work Pidnus was.Then poor grisel(sp?) comes barreling by with all his new Imp Protector friends, which really ruined our day. We died several times that day, mostly due to the bad packetloss that was happening. As i understand it Grisel was trained by someone and was trying to make it out alive , so not trying to shit on him .
Anyway , i just wanted to add some veracity to what Kerryn was saying. Pidnus, you are a sad, sad little man.

Felixican Edgher
44 Ranger of the Ugly Pants
Sylvan Guard
Lol, It looks like we are getting Uber Again.
Time for a mass exodus....
Old 01-26-2001, 07:01 AM   #35
Tordor

I have only bumped into Pidnus a couple times and each time he was extremely annoying to the point of being offensive. He offered some junk for an FBSS I was auctioning for plat and wouldnt take no for an answer. He kept putting the junk in my trade window although I didnt want it and couldnt use it but he insisted it was worth big plat. No one I have ever grouped with will group with him and mentioning his name draws so many bad responses I cant believe it. How can someone have generated this much ill will? I think he has achieved 'Legendary' status and must be recognized as such.

I would like to nominate Pindnus as the 'Goober Gimp' of Erollisi Marr.
Old 01-29-2001, 12:38 PM   #36
Saraquael

Ah, I remember the Sol B incident. I also remember Pidnus' shout claiming the freeti room. I too had missed Grisel's claim on the efreeti as well.

When I saw Grisel, then the bat room fill with hella mobs I assumed the worst of him (made the assumption that he was grouped with Pid).

In any event, if you are reading this Grisel, I apologize. I didn't take any of this to /ooc or /shout, nor did I even send you a tell but nonetheless, I made a premature assumption on your character and an incorrect one at that.

Old 01-29-2001, 08:05 PM   #37
Kandaria

I have to admit, everytime I see Pidshiat my stomach turns. I too have been a victim of the endless inspections. He managed to worm his way into Arcana but was quickly dismissed by Adi. Chalk up another guild he was punted from! **cheers**

I would like to show my support to present to him the *Goober Gimp* award, its well deserved!

/rude Pidnus

Anytime, anyplace Pid......

Kandi

Old 01-30-2001, 07:19 PM   #38
Suddaan Da Shaman

I was present that day in SolB and I too was part of the Imp express that came barreling through the bat room. As metioned before I too was under the assumption that Grisel was the cause of my first of many deaths that day ( I apologize Grisel). I was fuming so much that i missed all of the Pindus incident but believe me, if I ever see him in trouble he will get no shaman buffs or heals and I will take the first opportunity to duel and KILL the little shit.

Old 01-30-2001, 07:35 PM   #39
Suddaan Da Shaman

I was reading on a nother post so:

Just a note, Pindus appears to have a new char named bulok that is trying to pull the same scam on a new account
Old 01-31-2001, 01:09 AM   #40
Breetai Tull

lil rat bastard

i was in mistmoore when he ninja'd the cloak

i seen the group message that he had looted it and felt a sharp pain right away

but i said in group wooot!

i mean this was a guild raid and we had told him all items are going to guild unless no one needs then well random with you

we told him this because he had followed us for 45 minutes litterally begging to join and was causing us more harm out of group

so anyway i was all stoked because i was prolly gonna get a chance at the roll and was all happy

i say come to random it

no answer

i ask zeppo where he is and he says he is outside the castle

i send pid a tell

no answer

he made it outside the castle then guess what

pidnus has gone linkdead

i petitioned and spoke with a gm and we waited for him to log back on

he did 30 minutes later

gm talks to him and he says since we were all gone he figured that we thought he was trying to steal it ( he was instructed not to loot) so he "destroyed it"

lil scum sucker got his way with us that day

but his level means he is running out of new faces

oh one other thing he did

warrior buddy of mine is standing around

he comes up and says " i got this new (insert ranger weapon here) and wanna see how it does... will you duel me then ill camp"

warrior buddy has almost no gear on because he is selling stuff

they were both same level.... 35

well warrior with no gear is no match for a ranger kiting him

im getting tells from the warrior near the end and go to find him and im too late as he dies to a dot

fucking ranger snare kited him and warrior didnt think a thing until he got low and all the prick did was dot him

pidnus is a sore for our server
Old 01-31-2001, 05:07 AM   #41
Falan Blackeagle

Just out of curiosity does anyone know how many guilds this waste of foreskin has been booted from. Just from this thread I am guessing 4 to 6 different ones.

Call it morbid curiosity...Or maybe just a desire to revel in how useless this dickless wonder really is

Falan Blackeagle
52nd cleric of Tunare
Mystic Coercion
Old 01-31-2001, 09:34 AM   #42
Kerryn Darkwater

What happend in Sol B. Yeah Grisel was there. His claim was missed by many namely cos it was drowned in /ooc but it was there.

Pidnus thinks hes invulnerable. Can a level 46 ranger reasonably kill a greater kobold, shaman and pet? No. But wht Pidnus did actually breaks all the records for stupidity.

He actually tried to KS the efreeti. Which is why he came running past Grisel who ran away like his ass was on fire and Combine Order and Sylvan Guard were steadily coming up from behind.

Everyone saw Grisel running like hell and automatically jumped to conclusions Ill bet. But Pidnus was aso fast outta there you never even saw him. There's your culprit guys.

Can I suggest something? Next time anyone sees Pidnus /d. He's so stupid he cant refuse.
Old 01-31-2001, 09:42 AM   #43
Felessan

I have refrained from putting my two cents into this, he was a brief member of Salvation, but this putz really pissed me off the other day, once again.

I just wanna say, this sorry sack of shit, and I mean a sorry excuse for a sack of shit, is a oozing pustule on the ass of EMarr. The whole world would have been better off, if the night he was conceived, his father would just have beat off, instead of infecting his mother. I mean, whatever pool of slime he crawled from, should have a truckload of industiral strength Chlorine dumped in it to prevent further members of his species crawling from its putrid depths. The very fact that a putz of this magnitude, wanders the plains of Norrath, masquerading as a honorable Ranger is a slander that burns my arse everytime I see him.

I look forward to the day, when Pidnus/Bulok is forever removed from the series of 1's and 0's that make Everquest. If there is a problem with anything Ive said, Pidnus, Im still waiting in EK for our duel, you cowardly pile of vomit.

Im not usually this vehement but Ive had enough of this dork. Please forgive me. After Breetai had his say, kinda set me off, hehe.

**Feels his temperature subside***

/em Salute EMarr
/em Salute Salvation

I am,

Old 02-01-2001, 07:54 AM   #44
Terix Starfyre

I have discovered an actual use for the word Pidnus.

Pidnus Pid-nus)

noun- I've stepped in a steaming pile of Pidnus.
verb- I've been Pidnused on again.
adjective- That Pidnus toilet sure does flush the waste!
adverb- The cockroach was feeling Pidnusly, so he pulled off his own legs and died.

So at least he has added to my vocabulary.

Terix "Living Brain Donor" Starfyre

Old 02-01-2001, 08:34 AM   #45
Gremer

Don't be bashful Ginsu, tell us how you *really* feel :lol:
Old 02-02-2001, 06:36 AM   #46
Kerryn Darkwater

/em nods his head vigorously.

I have told 3 people now to stop being a Pidnus. All took it as a horrible insult and stopped a)breaking mez b)trying to scam me, and c) training instantly.

Unfortunately I do not feel that this will go down too well with my boss when he reads his e-mail concerning my rise.
Old 02-02-2001, 02:56 PM   #47
K1SSK1nG

Kerryn sez-"I have told 3 people now to stop being a Pidnus. All took it as a horrible insult and stopped a)breaking mez b)trying to scam me, and c) training instantly."

damn yer a british weenie, Kerryn.

Darmu (DamnU.)
Hey, my alienware's coming! EQ SOON! =D
Old 02-02-2001, 04:35 PM   #48
Annoc Starshield

Default Pidnus Pidnus Pidnus

Just rembered another run in I had with the now infamous Pidnus. I was in Sol B with 3 or 4 of myguildmates (Tunares Guards) and Pidnus is running aroud near the zone. Well we are just sitting there and over guildsay somebody mentions there is a person wanting to join the Guild. Since there were a few Officers on (most of our group) we asked who it was. It turns out its Pidnus. Well at that point Pidnus is actualy stanting infront of us with his back turned. Needless to say we all informed him that there was no chance he was getting back in. Remember I am still disapointed that we never got the chance to actualy boot him.

Annoc Starshield
Tunares Guards
Old 02-03-2001, 02:45 AM   #49
Kerryn Darkwater

Default Re: Pidnus Pidnus Pidnus

Darmu...stop being a fucking Pidnus all your life before I throw this cup of tea at you.

:grin
Old 02-03-2001, 03:21 AM   #50
Grammaw

Pidnus now has more posts about him than Mistywolf does.

All Hail Pidnus, the most despised moron on E Marr!