Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2000, 06:29 PM   #1
Kalvarin HolyBlade

Default 3 words -- Pidnus Pidnus Pidnus

NT
Old 11-13-2000, 07:26 PM   #2
Aithe

Back when I had my guild this was the only guy I ever wanted to / did kick out. Suprised he's still around.
Old 11-14-2000, 02:54 AM   #3
Aaniudari Arithenne

Hmm Aithe,

Sounds like he might be getting used to it. I kicked him out as well.....
Old 11-14-2000, 10:03 AM   #4
Gremer

Pidnus recently joined my guild, Salvation, of which I am an officer. I don't know him personally but would appreciate it if you could e-mail me at gremerfyrefyst@hotmail.com or post here with details of any problems you have had with him.
Old 11-14-2000, 11:11 AM   #5
Tairn Kerrier

I am the leader of Salvation which he just joined. I also am interested to hear what problems you have had with him. If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate a cc when you email Gremer. My email is TairnKerrier@hotmail.com
Old 11-14-2000, 11:46 AM   #6
RemdarR

Hi Gremer and Tairn (long time Tairn),

I do not know if this twit is a scammer but I can tell you I have petititoned him TWICE. Once as myself and once as a twink. On my twink he kept placing some item he wanted to make a trade with in my trade window...over and over and over again. I logged for awhile hoping he would go away but nope, came right back and started doing it again. I then petitioned and after receiving a response from a guide I went ahead and logged.

He and his Nec gimp friend hang out in EC together defending the endless shouts and ooc's about these two losers.

Just thought I'd let you know. I saw his name here and had to post.

Peace

Remdar

I have been told by a few friends that Pidnus has set the record for the most petitions on one person.

Old 11-14-2000, 01:06 PM   #7
Tairn Kerrier

Who is his necro friend?
Old 11-14-2000, 04:49 PM   #8
Zarshae ShaeDee

Is Pidnus a necromancer? I know of a poster on a class specific board who goes by that name. Just curious.
Zar
Old 11-15-2000, 09:34 AM   #9
Gremer

Pidnus is a Ranger.

Still waiting for those details guys.
Old 11-15-2000, 02:22 PM   #10
Kalvarin HolyBlade

Talked to GM-Exilo a few days back, Pidnus has got two killstealing warnings on his account.. Also got a few RL friends who insist on hunting in highkeep, he's been known to go in there and take all the spawns from the newbie.. Also heard a woesome tale told in EC of Pidnus scamming a guys Green Jade Broadsword..he's personally killstolen me once and trained specs on me once..
Old 11-15-2000, 02:32 PM   #11
Kalvarin HolyBlade

oops. can't delete this one.. hit enter too many times )
Old 11-15-2000, 02:32 PM   #12
Kalvarin HolyBlade

One other little thing -- I personally hate bashing anyone, I believe we all have our own faults.. It just got on my nerves when I can't even have a conversation with a real life friend about EQ without horror Pidnus stories coming into it..

I may not stand up for myself, but I sure as hell don't want people screwing with ANYONE I like.

<h1><marquee>Just my 2 CP</marquee></h1>
Old 11-15-2000, 06:58 PM   #13
Pera

WOW!!!! Kalvarin has 2cp.

ya got me beat. Oh well, back to EC to make some cash.

Pera

Old 11-15-2000, 07:27 PM   #14
Aithe

Feelin to lazy to write some email so just going to post here. As far as kicking him out of my guild.. here goes, though this was about a year ago so my memory is sketchy.

I ran a roleplay guild back in the day.. and we were hurting for members so when he sent a tell saying he liked to rp and wanted in we took him. Went awhile without seeing or hearing of him then in Oasis I saw him spamming the zone acting like a spoiled little kid. I'm sure you've all seen those compulsive /shouters.

So anyways.. I watched the spam for a bit and sent him a tell. I believe in the whole "the actions of one reflect on the guild" and I didn't like the image he was presenting. So he got all mean and nasty with me but eventually he removed himself and never heard from him again.

Forget what the spam through shouts was about.. some arguement with a couple other people. He'd beg quite a bit from the guild for free stuff too.
Old 11-15-2000, 09:58 PM   #15
Carnie Freak

just for shits and giggles I will add what he did in a group I was in with him. Totally out of no where he goes "FBSS sucks noose rules it have 33% haste and AC" I simply said "no it has less haste then FBSS but is nice cuz it has AC". Thing is he had neither FBSS or noose he just wanted to say some quacky shit out of no where like he has turets(sp?). BALL SACK.. B B BBBALL HAIR.

quacky quacky
Old 11-16-2000, 03:54 AM   #16
RemdarR

Tairn and Gremer,

Sorry, I cannot remember his Nec friend'
s name.
Old 11-17-2000, 08:25 AM   #17
Gremer

For the record, Pidnus is no longer a member of Salvation. This decision was reached based on a number of facts, including but not limited to the posts under this thread.
Old 11-17-2000, 07:26 PM   #18
xanarus

I know him from a bad memory i have, everything elso is foggy, all i remember is him=BAD
Old 11-20-2000, 05:44 AM   #19
Lanarie

Default I remember this schmuck

I remember the time after a patch I logged onto my char in Highkeep, when I strolled down to the GR i saw that Pidnus was there. I conned him first and saw that he was red, I did a /who and saw he was 35. Being courteous I asked him what he was doing. He said that he claimed the GR for himself. I know that he 'legally' under the wonderful PnP policy he has the right to do so, but goddamn - this is a place that a group of low 20's hunts at. He refused to leave despite the whole zone telling him he was a jerk off for doing what he was doing.

Thats the experience I had.

Lanarie Woodbriar
Druid of Tunare
Perpetually stuck at level 27
Sisters Without Mercy
Old 11-25-2000, 09:12 PM   #20
Gingermuffin

I had a run in with pidnus i was running through west commons and ran past the guards both were up he was level 45... so guards green to him as they were to me at 45 one started to attack me and i proceeded to whoop shit out of him and then i start getting abuse about kill stealing from him im like dude get a grip he attacked me first i got the first hit you werent even anywhere near him and then he started say oh well you just got yourself reported. I proceeded to tell him that no one owns a camp blah blah who ever gets the first hit gets the right to the kill blah blah as so often a gm has explained on EQ message board... i thought what a dick and laughed at him.
Old 12-02-2000, 09:38 PM   #21
Gulyenn Meerkat

Default Pidnus

He was in Ashenwood Elite awhile back...he was pretty much a supa gimp. Begging for crap, asking for power leveling etc etc etc...Damn another gimp ass ranger from Ashenwood Elite...First Tenka now Pidnus.

Gulyenn Meerkat (DEAD)
Nanolen Meerkat
Old 12-05-2000, 02:42 PM   #22
Gingermuffin

Default Re: Pidnus

Carnie i just read your post man i laughed so much. That film was a classic specially that woman who fell asleep all the time and he tied her hair to that moose horn so she didnt drown in her sleep....
Thanks for the memory carnie.!
Old 12-06-2000, 12:08 AM   #23
Purifyre

For a period of 2 weeks when my druid was sitting in the EC tunnel buying and selling stuff Pidnus would be running around and literally inspect me every few minutes without fail - I know its minor on the scale of annoyance but jeez you saw my stuff the first time - doing it 30 more times an hour is harassment in my book...

/rude Pidnus
Old 12-12-2000, 05:24 PM   #24
Galuda

Once, when i was back around lvl 30 in high keep, he is definatly known to go there, he ept trying to steal my kills, and did get lucky and manage to a few times, i told a gm, but i dont know if they ever did anything about it.

Tealunn(the real one)

Old 12-20-2000, 02:34 PM   #25
Bretii

I am more then happy to add to this tread..

I was with a few of my guild Insurrection in MM.. Pig-R-us was in the zone.. when he saw all of us there he asked to join our guild.. right away.. I did what I normaly do and refered him to one of our officers.. as a joke realy.. and he was busy I guess he asked us to group him and see what this guy was like. We invited him to a group and was playing with him.. later in the castle as we faught.. and there was a standing order on randoms.. he said that the Black Claok mob spawned and ask us to go kill it.. a 55 shaman that was with us.. siad sure Ill go with ya.. the rest were medin.. they killed it with no prob.. he looted.. and never said anything about randoming it.. in guild says.. we discussed his attitude.. and we decided he was a putz.. one of the members there even said watch him log now.. and low and behold he said " I have to log for a while.. the bitch.. (my mom) is yelling at me" when I saw him later I told him that he would never be a part of our guild and that if he ever needed any assistance from us he should consider it no help.. he asked why I felt this way.. I told him that he basically ninja looted from us.. he siad that no one in the group could use the Hooded Black Claok.. I was playing a monk at the time.. and the item is ALL/ALL so there was a lie.. he then said please please blah blah balh.. I told him your on ignore now.. later I saw him again.. and he said I'm realy sorry about what happened and he stated that he "deleted" the hodded cloak.. anyway.. he needed a res then.. to which I did not res him.. It is my thought that this player is a low teens person and has no concern for anyone other then himslef.. so in closing and dealings with him should be at a HIGH RISK..

Bretii (Divine Grace)
Lystal
Euan