Once a member of Phoenix Crusaders we realized shortly after
he reappeared after a long absence that he was under new management
despite pretending otherwise.

Booted him of course but
don't accept stories about how he lost all his crafted and yak
yada yada to being hacked.
Old 11-17-2000, 07:33 PM   #2
xanarus

I remember that, other than that though i never really noticed anything wrong.

xanarus, phoenix crusaders
hormy, phoenix crusaders
Old 11-18-2000, 06:38 AM   #3
Surell

Maybe he really did get hacked... hrm?

Old 11-21-2000, 12:08 PM   #4
Dalthar Lifebearer

Tealunn Huh?

He did in fact leave EQ...He lived a few doors down from me, then he moved cross country...he was RL friends with my little brother (Casto). He was in fact hacked...by an ex PC...who at one point was tealunns friend...that is what I was told by my brother. He was absent from EQ for so long because he was moving.

Okay...just a note don't come on here and ruin...or try to ruin someones reputation...especially when you don't KNOW the FACTS..Wodaman! I think it is fairly stupid also that you booted him cause of that...Do you have a guild policy that says we don't tell stories...or we BOOT YOU? He was your guildmate for christs sake. show a little more respect to him, do you treat all your members like that? Okay I will stop...I just think you should post an apology on here saying that what you did was compulsive and rash.

Thanks

Dal
Phat Uber Dorf L33t Cleric
<The Brethren>
Old 11-24-2000, 05:17 AM   #5
Nosfy

Dalthar, Tealunn was efectively a member of PC and a friend of many in this guild.

Put yourself at our place. You have a member of your guild trying to scam people inside the guild. What will you do? For the sake of the guild and the honor of his name, you kick him out and warn people about his behaviour.

Now, if what you say is true, this is even worse. Tealun account have been hacked? And by a member of PC?? Give us his name. Hacker should be banned, even if they are friends. Deguilding Tealun was the right thing to do in both case. If the right owner of the account can come back and tell us things that only him can know, no problem at all, we will reguild him and help him to get his stuff back. But sof the moment, the person who has hacked Tealun's account stay out of the guild and in the mind of everyone a scammer.

I will be the first to come here to make an apology and to reinstall Tealun in the mind of EM player when he can come back and prove us he was hacked.
Old 11-24-2000, 07:52 AM   #6
Chukzombi

i liked original Tealunn.
my ranger and him grouped together often, and i most likely would have sponsored him for guild membership as i know he was interested.
i knew instantly the old Tealun was gone. how did i know?
old Tealunn never asked/grubbed for free gear.
i found at this same time that this grubbing person was in fact a guildie named Casto.
he told me he was Casto.
i dont believe Tealunn was hacked, but i do believe his rep is now ruined.
people please be careful of who you give your user info to.
btw Casto and Dalthar are no longer in Umoja, they both joined The Brethren.
Old 11-24-2000, 07:56 PM   #7
Dalthar Lifebearer

Default Chuk

Okay...what you said about casto playing tealunn is BS...my brother doesn't even have Teas info...yet along took all his stuff...then turn around and beg for stuff...casto is high enough lvl to hunt for everything tealunn had solo...so why would he do that? it doesn't make sense. Not to mention he is my brother and I know what he does. Now just because all mighty chukzombi says he found by some source he doesn't want to say that casto was playing tealunn I quote "grubbing" doesn't mean shit. As I said before Neither my brother nor I know tealunns account info. And that statement at the bottom chuk was un needed...let us announce that we quit your guild...trying to put that on here to maybe take a cheap shot at our rep is lame. Saying we are no longer in umoja...we QUIT umoja...because we wanted to. Anyways...chuk speculation and assumption means nothing...so try to let people form their own opinions about what happened...instead of saying it was casto.

Thx,

Dalthar
Old 11-24-2000, 10:08 PM   #8
Chukzombi

Default hmm

i never said you got booted.
i knew Tealunn and the guy who was grubbing for free gear was not Tealunn.
the fact is this version of Tealunn claimed to be Casto. and further fact is Casto himself would /t me for free gear .
are both accounts hacked ?
as for casto leaving , nobody knows why he left. he certainly never told anyone he was leaving. or last week when we needed you Dalthar in Old Seb and you said " im on my way guys wait for me" hehe we waited and waited. we do /who all dalthar and surprise surprise you are in Hate. thast some detour boy.
Old 11-25-2000, 08:38 PM   #9
Kavisrules

Default Re: hmm

Dalthar before you come on this board and bash Phoenix Crusaders, maybe you should get your facts straight. I knew that Tealunn had moved across country. But here is what happened when we decided he needed removed.

Tealunn logs in and says all my gear was stolen and could we help him to get it back. A lot of us are feeling bad for him and offer to help him get his gear back. At this time Shenmerlan gives me a tell saying to not believe Tealunn. I am like why. Shen informs me that he gave Tealunn a lift not 20 mins earlier and had all his crafted armor and his yaks. At this time I have Shen give Tealunn a tell and ask him something that only him and Tealunn would know. Shenmerlan hates lower guk and only went there one time and left not long after this. Shen asked him how he liked all those times that they grouped together in LGUK. Now what does this tell me. One, that this is not the original Tealunn. Two, that he was armored not 20 mins earlier and now all of a sudden he is naked. Now here is the kicker for you Dalthar. After about an hour, he says over guildspeak, that someone just walked up and gave him all of his gear back without question. We promptly remove him without hesitation. This was of course a scam and will not be tolerated by anyone in my guild. We help each other get gear all the time but we will not be taken advantage of.

Dalthar if you want to slam my guild for not being there for him, get your facts straight. The original Tealunn was a great kid. Don't come on here and try to defend him when you have no clue as to what is going on. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to give me a tell in game and we can hash this out.

Kavis Silversteel 54th Season Paladin, Proud Officer of 54th Season Paladin
Proud Officer of the Phoenix Crusaders
Old 11-26-2000, 12:37 AM   #10
Regan Rymes

What Kav said

I've never met you, Dalthar.

I have no idea who you are to put down the leadership of our guild or our guild policies.

I do however respectfully suggest that you keep out of it...we don't boot ppl from our guild at random and contrary to what you seem to think, are not a bunch of bleeding noobs.

-r
Old 11-26-2000, 09:35 AM   #11
Nuzum Witch Doctor

I like my brown nipples, anyone want to scratch my troll ass?
Old 11-28-2000, 08:58 PM   #12
Wodaman

Wow, this has taken on a life of his own.

It was not done lightly, Surell.

There's a lot more than we will go into here but he was caught in some outright lies -- or the person running him was -- how can we differentiate? Either way the account was in bad hands and clearly willing and trying to do "bad things" including scamming. Which is what this forum is for.

Really dint want anyone who was ever even associated with us loosed upon an unsupecting world without some warning.

Old 11-29-2000, 05:21 AM   #13
Surell

Did I start all this? I hope not. I didnt know the whole story and just made a comment. Wasnt trying to do any harm.

Old 12-05-2000, 11:58 PM   #14
Purifyre

I ran into Tealunn in the EC tunnel when I was on as my druid Nubby - saw a fellow haffer and did the /dance routine and sowed him etc - then a while later he asked me to help him transfer stuff - asked if he could trust me etc and then handed me almost a full set of crafted to give to his troll warrior - which I did - he decided to trade it all back which I also did - he semed like a nice guy - then he asked me for some cash which I thought was weird but I had to camp so I didnt think of it anymore. The next day I was on and I got a tell from him asking for some money so he could buy stuff (he was on as a caster in an oracle robe)- I said you have a full set of crafted with 2 yaks (on Tealunn) and an oracle robe on this guy - why dont you sell some of your stuff? - and he said he didn't want to sell it and could he please have some money to buy stuff... He then asked what equipment Purifyre had and I told him SMR etc etc - then he insisted about 8 times in a row that I log on as Purifyre - which I refused - he then asked me to give him my SMR (he made it out to be a joke but it was obvious he really wanted it) - his begging for equipment and money really annoyed me to say the least - I never met the original Tealunn but I can't imagine Phoenix Crusaders would ever have someone like that in the guild (the person playing him now I mean). The weird thing is other than the begging he was nice - and I can't see a scammer being so trusting as to transfer stuff like that to a total stranger... regardless of this, I only met him in that one context so I can't really make any judgements based on that - I prefer to have more info before I form an opinion of someone hehe
Old 12-12-2000, 12:04 PM   #15
Kavisrules

At least this explains what happened to his crafted and yaks now. Hmm, still no response from Dalthar after the facts have come in. Please Dalthar, back your statements. I beg you.
Old 12-12-2000, 01:12 PM   #16
xanarus

Ok, I do retract some of my earlier statments, but if Teal is under new management we cant let it harm the rep of the old although it is kind of to late now. Though I think he could have been hacked I am not so ure this is a new Teal
Old 12-12-2000, 05:16 PM   #17
Galuda

Hey, this is the real, the only real Tealunn. First of all, I do not pretend to be me and go begging for stuff like a stupid little brat. I did get hacked and there is no reason i would do that. Since I have gotten back I have changed my password so no more harm. I do not know for a fact who did truly hack my account, but i have a good suspicion it was not anyone from our guild. It is not for everyone to know who i think it is so i will not say. When i first got back, I had no clue this all happened, and then i got EQ to work on my computer and when i logged on i wasnt in PC anymore. I talked to Togam, an elder for Pc and we sent each other emails. He asked me questions about things we did together that only we would know, and i asnwered them just like he knew them. He said he was going to talk to all of you or whatever, and nothing ever happened. If you guys have any questions for me, just email me at jpbiker@aol.com or post here, i will be reading this now that i know of it.

Tealunn(the real one)
Old 12-13-2000, 10:51 PM   #18
Dalthar Lifebearer

need i say more?
Old 12-24-2000, 12:52 PM   #19
Kerryn Darkwater

Fair enough....I wanna ask one question.

What did I tell you to do the day you told me you'd been hacked?
Old 01-04-2001, 01:05 PM   #20
Galuda

Well Kerryn, There is one little problem to your question. That problem is that I(the real tealunn) did not hear this question from you, because it was the person that was on my account. Ask a question to me that i would know from before i moved.

Woda, I know stuff that only you and me would know, as well as most other PC's i did stuff with. Just email me, and i can prove to you that this is the real Tealunn. My email is JPBiker052@aol.com . I am also playing now, only on weekends tho, so you can talk to me then.

Tealunn

Old 01-08-2001, 06:28 AM   #21
Kerryn Darkwater

OK i have to get this straight. The hacker, hacks the account, takes all the gear, tells the guild he has been hacked, talks to me for 1/2 an hour and then (and this is why I asked the question) almost 4 weeks later talks to me about our previous conversation?

During which time the Tealunn who is the hacker goes round asking people for gear when hes wearing full crafted and thousands of PP worth of gear, generally making an ass of himself.

Tealunn, I can only think the worst here. Either the hacker played on your account for a month on a daily basis (which is a really stupid thing to do) during which time you dont hear any of the reputation your character was getting.

You got hacked twice by the same guy.

You never got hacked.

Or something entirely different went on.

Then you got all your gear back and some extra stuff judging by what youve been seen in lately.

Tealunn. If you were hacked Im really sorry mate. Its unfortunate but you have your gear back so we werent abandoning you. But looking at the events the way most of the PC tell it can you blame us for being suspicious? My point is this. You can tell Woda things that only the real Tealunn would know but you cant prove that it wasnt you when Tealunn was begging for stuff. Theres very little way of doing that.
Old 01-08-2001, 01:17 PM   #22
Galuda

Kerryn, if you read Kav's earlier post saying that the person who was on my account got a port from Shen, and he had all his gear. Then person on my account, asked for guild to get my gear back, Shen told him not to b/c he had given me a port earlier and he had all my stuff on him. shen then asked person on Tealunn about all those times they had fun in lguk, and the person said he remembered, but Shen and i never were in guk together, i asked him to come, but he always said no. If that person was really me, then i would know we didnt do stuff in lguk together. There is the answer to your question.