Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2004, 12:05 PM   #26
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
I will admit it...my math skills do suck ass...but I'm great with logic..as long as it's not mathmatical logic

In my own defense I spent my entire third year of college really really high..so I might have done better if I had been able to actually make it to calc II in the first place...instead of sitting at my buddies house eating cheetos and playing mortal kombat on the Super NES 12 hours a day..

I'm still not sure how I passed English Lit III because I don't really remember ever going..and I found a Paper on Matthew Arnold I wrote in 1993 in my desk a few months ago that I have no recollection of writing at all ..

heh...drugs are teh lose...

Last edited by Trith; 06-02-2004 at 12:17 PM.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 12:14 PM   #27
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Trith
I dropped Pre Med at my advisors suggestion when I made a 20 and 17 respectively on my first two calc II exams. I hate math. Would have probably been a bad idea to have me writing prescriptions or figuring medicine amounts based on weight, age, etc....

Now the downside...English and Philosphy degrees suck for making money heh.

I wound up working as a computer engineer which was a hobby anyway. End result..5 years of college..2 degrees that I don't do a damn thing with but I'm evil at trivial Pursuit...

That is just funny. Similar thing happened to me. I wanted to go to law school, but the University of Washington didn't have a pre-law program per se. Basically you have to get a BA so I chose political science. I started taking philosphy classes to fill electives and about midway through my senior year I decided being a lawyer would suck, so I persued a second major in philosophy.

When I graduated I was so sick of college and being poor I decided to take a break promising to return to complete the MA/Ph.D philosophy program a year later (I had a letter from the Philosophy departmet head that would have easily gotten me into the program).

Well, that was back in 1991 and I still haven't returned. Instead, I am a computer geek doing system engineering for a large Seattle company.

The only use for my degree is to bullshit on political topics, metaphysics, religion, and on occasion the philosophy of mind. Yeah, money making topics for sure!
Old 06-02-2004, 12:17 PM   #28
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
The only use for my degree is to bullshit on political topics, metaphysics, religion, and on occasion the philosophy of mind. Yeah, money making topics for sure!
I think I have found my evil twin.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 03:25 PM   #29
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

And to point out the sheer, constant, stupidity of this post, it is obvious that someone slept in their 2nd grade English classes. The word is an not a when used before a voweled word. If you can't even rise to the level of basic English, how can you be trusted as one who developed any learning skills? It is obvious that you have continued to live your life choosing the thoughtless way out instead of provoking any thought within. Take my advice, stop looking like a fucking hillbilly with idiotic, illiterate postings.
You know you have opened the gates now Bumble, right?

And to those that have applied themselves,
What english class do they teach starting a sentance with AND?

Trith, if you wanna be credible and brag about your self-esteem perhaps you ought to be a little more careful on using basic grammar.
Anyone spot that one?

Hey Bumbleshitforbrains remember all your posts where you claim 'Bush is LIEING!'? Do those letters look ok in your educated opinion?

Ya know, i use really poor grammar and sometimes spell words incorrectly, but i like to think i know when im doing it and i manage to make my posts legible to others without too much cringing. With exception of some very poorly written posters i never attack grammar and sure as fuck dont use their grammar as an argument against their position. You are a pathetic little shit Bumblefucktard.
Old 06-02-2004, 06:45 PM   #30
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Bumbleroot
As for you ignoramuses. If Trith was too stupid to pass grade school grammar, how can one expect him to be knowledgeable on understanding context of the written word.
Here's another to add to the list. The first sentence here not only begins with the word 'and', but it's not even a complete sentence.

If Trith was too stupid to pass grade school grammar, how can one expect him to be knowledgeable on understanding context of the written word. That goes for other conservatives that have obvious deficiencies with the written word.
But the liberals that have obvious deficiencies with the written word are exempt. Y'all feel free to carry on with your grammar issues.

<---random emoticon inserted to show sarcasm

The point is that every word you write shows how stupid you have allowed yourselves to become.
Being that we've shown examples of your own grammatical ineptitude, does this statement not also apply to you?

I'll be the first to admit that my grammar sucks rocks. I can spell, and I can use proper grammar, but I get lazy. Sue me for being lazy. You won't find me playing grammar nazi, however, unless someone else tries to make a retarded claim as to their own superiority while committing the very same offense that they're mocking. Picking on his grammar simply because you can't counter his argument is the lowest of the low. You're about a half a step away from calling him a poo-poo head and running to tell your mommy.

Grow up, Bumble.