Old 08-03-2007, 05:12 AM   #51
Leesette Leethal

HelloS,

old farts....

Leesette
Leesette Leethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:08 PM   #52
moonemeralde

Nice to see all you guys again. I often think of EQ and all the fun I had there. Being a part of DG was a real honor and the highlight of my EQ career.

I never quite felt like I came up to the standards you all have but who could with NoProbs around? All pretenses of even being half way decent Enchie left after I saw him in action

I tried EQ2 and WOW but burned out on them quickly. No where near the challenge of EQlive. I am waiting for Age of Conan to come out now and killing time with LOTR and Vanguard which I just started up. I did beta on it but it crashed too much. Seems to be better now.

I would love to play EQ again but I was unemployed that period and could spend hours doing it and not anymore. PLus it would be a catch up to get the spells and get up to 80.

Anyways, heres to the good ole days and all of you!

I may get on skype just to hear your voices. Not that you would be that excited to hear from me LOL

Moonemeralde
moonemeralde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:51 AM   #53
Badu

/poke
Badu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #54
moonemeralde

hey Badu; I guess i bumped them a bit
Old 11-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #55
Tranquille44

Default Hey Moonemeralde

Hello Moonemeralde,

How are you? I noticed that you used my name when you moved to WOW. I know you admired me but that was a sincere complement.
Tranquille44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:09 AM   #56
moonemeralde

Not necessarily you do not invent it. Plus as I remember it you hated my guts and were very nasty to me not long ago. As of this post I return the favor
Old 11-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #57
Tranquille44

Default Moone

Communication through the written word leaves so much to the imagination. One could say something completely flattering and have it misinterpreted. I haven't played EQ in a long time, I gave my account away to a friend. This friend often told me that you came on when Tranquille was logged in and made rude comments, he enjoyed responding.

I just think that you never got over the affection that Pleides bestowed on his many female friends. Where is Mirisita these days? I have many memories of my EQ days, the one where you had your head stuck in a wall while listening on a conversation is one of my favorites.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #58
moonemeralde

Well if it wasn't you then I assume it was your friend who was rude. I got opening tells from the character to which I responded/shrug Never the less water under the bridge.

I was hearing alot of stuff about you from Mirisita and others so it was hard to discern the truth. I don't think you ever got that I was never invested in Pleides. He was an amusing thing for a while. He was a liar, very selfish and used all of us for his pleasure or tried to. He tired of me because I had no time for his childish ways and moved on. He got most of his pleasure imagining us at each others throats and frankly he was never worth it. He hated it when I got in DG and had no time for him because of the raiding. I hope he has finally matured and maybe even is happy now.

I am with the same BF I always had and he was nearly always sitting there watching the shenanigans with Pleides and laughing. No way I would ever give up a terrific real life man for an online child in a man's body. I assume you felt the same way.I have not talked to any of them in over a year so I don't know where they are. The last I heard she was married and he was seeing someone in RL. I miss the good ole days in EQ and the really true friends I had. Most have moved on now. I think of going back sometimes but it would be hard to play catch up they have moved so far ahead.

They were good game days though. I was unemployed then and had the time, not so for the last couple of years.

Anyways, lets bury the hatchet in the ground , not each other and go on.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #59
Tranquille44

Default Moone

I will bury the hatchet Moone. You made the game enjoyable.

So, is there any game out there that is as entertaining as EQ?
Old 11-06-2007, 09:11 AM   #60
moonemeralde

Thanks Tranq

I have not found many. I tried eq2 and got bored- not much community. Then I went to WOW and raised a hunter, cleric and mage to the then highest level and got totally burned out. I was in a guild with friends that had no desire to raid and were very slow leveling and way below my level whe I joined. I havent been back for a while.

I played Dungeons and dragons online and loved it but the world was extremely small and it got repetitive and all about the loot. I did however fall in love with the in game chat feature. If EQ had had that there would have been alot less misunderstandings. As you said typing is hard to interpret.

I tried Vanguard but it was lonley with no guild and no one I knew and the enchanter was non existent. No game has had an enchanter as powerful or challenging as EQ.

Now I play LOTR only to kill time until The Age of Conan comes out. I am hoping it will be fun and a challenge without being a time sink.

How did you guess it was me that had my hunter called Tranquille?

My main char on LOTR is Moonsongs, a minstrel and I am on Brandywine server. I have several chars tho. I am the Kin leader of a Kinship called Flames of the West. Look me up if you ever play it.

Well thats probably more then you wanted to know LOL..

Moon

I miss the sense of community and the challenge EQ had but I do not miss the hours and hours of mindless play you had to do to get the spells etc.

I am a retired member of White End still but they are so far ahead in levels and stuff it would be a time consuming thing to catch up.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #61
Netura

Send a message via AIM to Netura
Its surprisingly easy to catch up, to be honest. Even if you are level 65, you could be 75 within a month of playing - as long as you have some friends who would help you out.

And its easy to gear up to a decent level nowadays as well.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:41 AM   #62
Tranquille44

Default Moone

I have played WOW as well. As you, Moone, levelled several toons to the highest level and quickly became bored. There wasn't enough new content to keep my interest.

I recently tried out D and D and can see that it also will not hold my interest. I agree with the ingame voice chat feature. It is wonderful.

I discovered that you had a hunter named Tranquille from one of your posts on this forum.

I also don't miss the hours that I could play EQ without even realizing that I had been playing so long. I, however, have not found another game to match it but have no desire to ressurrect my enchanter.

Best of luck to you Moone, and a hello to all those who I knew in EQ.

Tranq

I still miss mezzing that add and my cute charmed beasts.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:08 AM   #63
moonemeralde

Hey Net! I thought Magister had died?

Away wouldn't a person have to put in hours and hours to get up to 70? I always hated to ask for help although I gave all I could. It used to be most people didn't want to be bothered to help lowbies. When I left I was ranked in the top 20 -25 of all the enchies in terms of aa's and equipment , now I would be no better then a starter heheh.

Moon
Old 12-01-2007, 08:49 AM   #64
vincraft

Default Miss you guys....:(

Ohhh...I miss all of you sooo very much!!

hugs..

Vin
vincraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #65
Preech

Send a message via MSN to Preech
Bloody hell there's some old names here. I best poke Nolas about this thread when he's not raiding in EQ2.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:19 AM   #66
Xenotaph

Don't feed the Trolls!

/Angra
Xenotaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:36 AM   #67
Deshane

Anyone got Noprobs number? need to get hold of him
Deshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:48 AM   #68
Noppers

Will call ya on monday fat boy.

PM'd ya my number in case I forget to call. Am in Cardiff, working, all next week.... I'll be busy as hell, but if I work like a dog I might be able to swing it so we can go out on the piss or something mate

Nop)

Last edited by Noppers; 01-13-2008 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Reason for editing? Because I always think of something else to say after I've hit 'ok' ;)
Noppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:42 AM   #69
Nadaiia

Send a message via Yahoo to Nadaiia
OK not a DG member but too many NOT to say hellos
so

Moon Ive been TOLD that its easy enough to catch up but Ive been having too much fun playing Wii to come to EQ past a little play once in awhile to see ppl I know

when I cane to Whits end wha 2 years ago ( someone check me) I came home but DG had some fine members and ones Id call friends

couple friends have tried to sucker me into WoW -again its finding the time with 2 jobs

Xos to all-even you Desh

"Smile and make the world wonder what you are smiling about"
Nadaiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #70
vincraft

Hey Scop? if you are ever online with msn messenger would you send me a message sometime?

hugs..

Vin..
Old 02-04-2008, 03:04 AM   #71
Leesette Leethal

HelloS,

all those old DG members that still read this Board. Please send me PM. Had a Talk with Max and we plan to get something going on the "Shards of Dalaya" server.

Brolix is around too and Max is currently trying to talk Lourdusmay into making an appearance too :-)

Sakkath you suck ! Your Email is not valid anymore. Guess you are afraid i am finally stealing Zaru !

Angra you can write me too....

Leesette
Old 02-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #72
Hothgar

Default yo lees

heya lees!
Hothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:22 AM   #73
Leesette Leethal

HelloS,

Hey Hothy ! Is is "good" or "bad Hothgar ? :-)

Did you know that the Evil Eye still drops the Manastone ?....

Heard you are a Daddy now ? Grats !

Landario
Old 02-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #74
vincraft

Default you made me smile..:)

If you guys get something going...could you use an old tired washed up cleric?

hugs..

Vin..
Old 02-16-2008, 06:10 AM   #75
lich scop

Well,

After some troubles with Remembering the PM of this account.. I can finnally reply post!
How are you all doing so far?

It is good to see lees and vinnie back. And offcourse the many others! I miss so many of you to be honest. Therefore, I hope to stay in touch this time.
It wont be my game anymore EQ: since this comp can't run a game decent. Due an accident I was unemployed for over a year and made many debts.. so now im working those off first before I can afford a new notebook. But I refuse to give up hope.

I may return to EQ next year... if I remember all details still.
And I do say may, for the same money I won't be able to return, but we see what the future holds.

Did anyone ever thought of recreating the DG forums? Where old members who feel like talking could come togheter?

Lees: if you can: care to share my email with max and harris? I miss that little dorf and his AXING buddy to much!

For those who care: Email: Scopulus15@hotmail.com post in title EQ or so for unknown mailaddies get deleted without reading

Blessings to all!