Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2004, 06:19 AM   #1
AtticaX'Layan

Default Throne Cards Extinct...?

Hey E Marr Folks,

I have shook down a lot of players who used to prod at PoM. I have come to the conclusion that not one throne remains for sale on the market. I discover I am not the only one seeking them and many have tried before me. I am going to keep whacking White Stallion for her rare throne drops, but I wanted to offer my extras for the general public...

I wanted to thank a lot of folks in the E Marr Community from Magister, Affliction, CE, The Appointed, MF. Stand up folks helped me find cards, most of them practically giving them away at low prices. They went above and beyond and were really kind about it.

Since I got them cheap and a few for free, it would not be right for me to sell them, so I offer these to anybody who needs them...

Black Knight
Blue Crown
Red Squire
Blue Squire
Black Squire

I'll give whoever needs what to the person with only a /tell. ^.^ But keep in mind only take them if you are one or two short of a card. Still plenty of them in Bazaar, so this is to finish some decks. And yes, for those of you asking "Where is a White Crown and Squire?" I do have both, but at the moment reserving two of each for combinations I may make in the next three days. If I do not combine them, I will offer them to community as well.

Once again, thank you nice folks who were all very patient and kind.

And Magister... I kind of got bad news... And I am sorry to be the one to tell you but...

Eskimo is a Bard.

Attica X'Layan
E Marr's Wisest Of The Neck Romancers
Nuzzley Bardstomper
AtticaX'Layan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 08:16 AM   #2
SolomeXtreme

Cless is a wizard and Abrucx is a monk

"The Wave works to correct itself" -Haplo, The Death Gate Series
SolomeXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 09:52 AM   #3
AtticaX'Layan

Default ;(

The dark truth revealed.
Nuzzley Bardstomper
Old 04-24-2004, 10:12 AM   #4
Cyns D'Vyne

Send a message via AIM to Cyns D'Vyne
I think the only throne I have left is Black. It seemed to be the most common of the thrones. In all my months there, I never came across a white crown, either.

I thought we were still unable to get a deck from the 'new' POM or have they updated? I wish they'd just change the damn thing back, I hate that new crap.
Old 04-24-2004, 05:37 PM   #5
AtticaX'Layan

Default Mew

A Black Throne...? ^.^ Would not want to trade it would you? I got many a card, and thrones would be worth much pp.

If you need a White Crown we can work something out I am sure.

If anybody needs a deck BTW, since the 14th, they added Clukker The Crazy. Wee gnome in the right corner of the zone's frront yard by moat, opposite of where Lith and Stallion are. Give him a fishing grub (not a Bookworm), which you can buy in Bazaar at Dwarf merchant beside small bank, or have your local forager get for you.

No gift box as of yet. So unless you got the doll, most armor combines are gone. ;(

There is rumor that named in the zone now drop cards/thrones, but that may be a myth. Since Clukker went live ont he 14th nobody has went and hacked at zone.

And to all folks needing Lith's Horn- If you need him, send me a tell. Or else he gets whacked on spawninf with Stallion. ^.^

And Khuurus is an Iksar.

Sorry SoM. ;(
Nuzzley Bardstomper
Old 04-24-2004, 10:15 PM   #6
Aamrie

and here I am still sitting on a wizard doll..

Jack Thompson: Yes, put down the controller and get a life. Video gaming is an escapist activity and youíre being exploited by these companies. Itís not healthy; I worry about someone who would play Grand Theft Auto for ten hours a day. Itís a masturbatory activity, and it would be better if people put down the controller and went outside.
Aamrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 10:55 PM   #7
Ryonas
How many HP does it have?

Aamrie, is that very comfortable?