Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 11:16 AM   #176
ShardmoonVer.1

Its funny to imagine, but as a survivor I have to admit to permanent life long damage.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:53 PM   #177
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Did a quick read of what you child molestor protectors had to say.

First of all, Shitfor brains Shy you have no idea how much I drink or even if I do drink..... remember your phone sex partner Brig says I lie so......

Second of all Brig, you are the one saying its ok for a 40 year old man to fuck a 14 year old girl if the state says it's ok, I am saying that I would like to see the laws changed so that this cannot be happenind, YOU don't care if that happens to your daughter....... I happen to care.

Now for the people like faf and wild and whomever else who apparently can't get pussy over the age of 15 I could see why they think it's ok if they fuck girls under 18.

You have your little following Brig, Im not impressed at all that you managed to get all the fucking child molestors on the board to follow you, as a matter of fact I kind of expected it, the people whom I knew had better sense than to watch a young girl be take advantage of by an old pervert have not come to your defense, granted they haven't said anything in my defense but they are probably just amazed that you idiots would defend perverted old mens rights to fuck little girls.

Oh and a little quote from your number one child molestor protector SHY

"Second: You have your opinion. But the laws of this country, and the laws of the individual states prove that your opinion is just wrong. The majority of your peers agree with the laws and feel they are just"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm and that doesnt mean you think its ok for an 14 year old to be taken advantage of by a 40 year old man? what exactly does JUST mean in this case then if it doesnt mean you think its ok? I wonder which of you is the president of the "we love chester" fan club.

(I guess by the majority of my peers he means on this fucking site of course he probably doesnt realize that some of us have real friends in the real world).
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:15 AM   #178
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Axgar
remember your phone sex partner Brig says I lie so......
It cracks me up that you cannot deal with people agreeing with me. It's just fucking hilarious.

Second of all Brig, you are the one saying its ok for a 40 year old man to fuck a 14 year old girl if the state says it's ok
I've said that it's legal. That's it. I didn't say that I approved of it or liked it. Stop fucking making shit up, you fucking liar.

I am saying that I would like to see the laws changed so that this cannot be happenind
That's fine. Think whatever you want about changing the law. Just recognize that it's within the States' rights to create and enforce their own laws, and that many of us here frown heavily on the Federal Government intervening and telling them that they have to come up with a uniform law.

YOU don't care if that happens to your daughter.......
Another fucking lie.

You have your little following Brig, Im not impressed at all that you managed to get all the fucking child molestors on the board to follow you, as a matter of fact I kind of expected it
It's not that they're following me, it's that they're openly mocking the stupidity that you're spewing. Believe me, I wish you were just a troll. I'm deeply and profoundly embarrassed for you, otherwise.

granted they haven't said anything in my defense but they are probably just amazed that you idiots would defend perverted old mens rights to fuck little girls.
Assume whatever you like. You always do.

He isn't protecting child molesters, as people who legally have sex with minors are not child molesters. You still manage not to be able to wrap your itty bitty brain around that concept.

(I guess by the majority of my peers he means on this fucking site of course he probably doesnt realize that some of us have real friends in the real world).
Why do you even bother saying shit like that? Do you really think none of us have any friends? This is like arguing with a fucking 3rd grader, between the fat jokes and the "you have no friends" implications. The sad part is that you aren't a 3rd grader. You're a 41 year old man that still fights like a child. Congrats to you.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:51 AM   #179
Fenlayen

Why......do......you.....use..........so.....much.... ?

Fenlayen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:10 AM   #180
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

First of all, Shitfor brains Shy you have no idea how much I drink or even if I do drink..... remember your phone sex partner Brig says I lie so......
You DO lie, all the fucking time.
Second of all Brig, you are the one saying its ok for a 40 year old man to fuck a 14 year old girl if the state says it's ok
Oh, so it's 14 now? Again, you (wrongly) accuse people of changing arguments to suit their cause, yet you have no reservations about doing that exact thing. Does it not bother you at all that you are both a liar and a hypocrite?
Now for the people like faf and wild and whomever else who apparently can't get pussy over the age of 15 I could see why they think it's ok if they fuck girls under 18.
More lies from the guy who can't get pussy at all.
You have your little following Brig, Im not impressed at all that you managed to get all the fucking child molestors on the board to follow you
Brigiid has a following? That's the first I've heard of it. Of course, I guess it's easier when you tell yourself that people disagree with you because we're following Brigiid instead of the real reason being that you're a fucking idiot.
granted they haven't said anything in my defense but they are probably just amazed that you idiots would defend perverted old mens rights to fuck little girls
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It's better than the truth, I guess.

EDIT: This place must be getting to me. I'd originally written "your a fucking idiot." (><)

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Wildane; 07-11-2007 at 08:54 AM. Reason: I got teh dumb
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:25 AM   #181
Heretic

Just get over it Axgar. Newsflash...girls start getting horny before age 18. Its not always 'molesting' or 'getting taken advantage of'. Just cause you can't score any young poon, don't take it out on everyone else. :P
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:21 AM   #182
Davek
Squawk Box

It must be the summer doldrums...cuz Axgar is actually keeping us amused...and we keep responding begging for more.

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:32 AM   #183
hymdall

Brigiid has a following?
You didn't get the newsletter? We have buttons, caps, coffee mugs, the works, we even ride fences better than anyone in North or South Dakota could dream. We seem to be into phone sex as well.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:39 AM   #184
FafnerMorell
Warrior 4 the working-day

Hey, according to Axgar, he's got a following too, ready to defend him. They're just too stunned to respond. With all the enchanters backing Brig, we just keep them mezzed and take them down one by one - just like EQ.
-- William Shakespeare, Henvy V, Act 4, Scene 3
FafnerMorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:34 AM   #185
Shylodog
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Shylodog
Ouch. You cut me deep here:
Actually, my older and less intelligent friend, if you had any sense you could do a search and see just how many times Brigiid and I have disagreed and actually flamed each other here. It just so happens from time to time some over-inebriated ass (such as yourself) comes on these here boards and starts spewing their nonsense like a broken fire hydrant, causing those of us sane folks to try to show them the error of their ways. But I'll admit, you're an old dog and new tricks just aren't gonna happen for you.

Second of all Brig, you are the one saying its ok for a 40 year old man to fuck a 14 year old girl if the state says it's ok, I am saying that I would like to see the laws changed so that this cannot be happenind, YOU don't care if that happens to your daughter....... I happen to care.
You don't care. If you cared you wouldn't be a sloppy drunk all the time. You would get off your lazy ass, get out of your mom's basement, get the legislation changed for your area, and then move on to the next state and start champion a cause.

Of course, I'm sure it would be difficult for you to leave your mother's basement, as eventually they may find her desicated and taxidermied carcass when you stop answering the door.

You are just all over the place, aren't ya? 14, 15, 16, 18...you just cannot seem to remember a number to save your life. Try sticking to ONE topic and stay consistant in a thread. Just once, and see how people may respond to you in a slightly better light. But not at first, because it will take some time to make sure you don't flop around like Flipper beached in the sun.

You have your little following Brig, Im not impressed at all that you managed to get all the fucking child molestors on the board to follow you, as a matter of fact I kind of expected it, the people whom I knew had better sense than to watch a young girl be take advantage of by an old pervert have not come to your defense, granted they haven't said anything in my defense but they are probably just amazed that you idiots would defend perverted old mens rights to fuck little girls.
Again, just because everyone disagrees with you, doesn't mean they are following Brigiid. It means they disagree with you. I know that the "communal" concept is the only one you know, seeing as you still live in your mom's basement and all. But you know, you should realize, if you find a problem with everyone around you, it's more likely you're the problem.

"Second: You have your opinion. But the laws of this country, and the laws of the individual states prove that your opinion is just wrong. The majority of your peers agree with the laws and feel they are just"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm and that doesnt mean you think its ok for an 14 year old to be taken advantage of by a 40 year old man? what exactly does JUST mean in this case then if it doesnt mean you think its ok? I wonder which of you is the president of the "we love chester" fan club.
Again, 14? Where were we ever discussing a 14 year old girl? You see, you are letting your personal desires spill over into your own arguments. The girl was 16...SIXTEEN...not 14. And since the age of consent in the state mentioned is 16, then the 40 year old was NOT a child molester. Was it morally unacceptable to me, YES. But was it illegal (thus how one becomes labeled a "Child Molester") NO.

Everyone's said this a million times to you, asswipe. I'll do it one more time. Learn to tell the difference between morality and legality. You won't, I know, because they mean the same thing to you, with morality being the greatest influence in your arguments. But they are different.

Now, to sate your "what if's". I have an 11 year old daughter. If she were molested, I would absolutely fucking kill the person who did it. Hands down, end of story. But when she turns 16, as crushed I might be, I have no legal recourse where I live to do anything. But if it was such a big deal to me, I'd move to a state where 18 would be the age of consent. But it isn't so I won't.

No, by "the majority of your peers" I was talking about the state you live in, you psychotic moron.

And by the way, no I was not really hurt by your comments. As a matter of fact it gave me an opportunity to stop working on my comptuers and use my break to argue with an imbecile.

(side note: I probably have typos and mispellings, but meh....I only have so much time for my break.)

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Write it down- Chuk made me lolirl
Originally Posted by Drysdale
To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Shylodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:26 AM   #186
Axgar

Originally Posted by Wildane
You DO lie, all the fucking time.Oh, so it's 14 now? Again, you (wrongly) accuse people of changing arguments to suit their cause, yet you have no reservations about doing that exact thing. Does it not bother you at all that you are both a liar and a hypocrite?More lies from the guy who can't get pussy at all.Brigiid has a following? That's the first I've heard of it. Of course, I guess it's easier when you tell yourself that people disagree with you because we're following Brigiid instead of the real reason being that you're a fucking idiot.Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It's better than the truth, I guess.

EDIT: This place must be getting to me. I'd originally written "your a fucking idiot." (><)

How am I fucking changing the arguement when the fucking laws in all the states have different ages? this is the basis of my complaint you fucking moron, you cant figure out that a man in one state doing something that is legal is not any better than a man in another state doing the same thing that is considered illegal is fucking crazy.

The only liars here are you idiots who lie to yourself and say your not protecting people who prey on young girls because the law says its ok.

I also know that girls get horny before the age of 18 THIS is why we as parents, uncles or just adult bystanders need to try help protect them from themselves, Im not saying NO sex (which would help the teen pregnancy but it obviously not going to happen) Im saying get some uniform laws that keep the sexually deviant old fucks from taking advantage of them.

But according to Brig we have no rights to want the laws changed to do this, the states cannot change their laws apparently because a "predator" might lose his rights....... Ive said I want states more uniform..... Brig does not want this....... obviously you all could care less about kids.

Oh and SHY you still cant fucking read the law worth a shit
"No, by "the majority of your peers" I was talking about the state you live in, you psychotic moron. "

the age of consent is fucking 18 in ND (Im not talking parental consent for marriage laws either mr change the subject to what benefits you).
Old 07-11-2007, 09:33 AM   #187
Axgar

Now to make it simple for you idiots that protect predators i have TWO questions

1) do you think a 40 year old man should be having sex with 16 year old girls?

2) if no then why don't you want it made against the law?

the first one is a YES OR NO question........ you can make your excuses for saying yes (meaning you condone predators) later.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:35 AM   #188
ShardmoonVer.1

I would be ok with a law that makes a horny teen exception.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:38 AM   #189
Davek
Squawk Box

Ive said I want states more uniform..... Brig does not want this....... obviously you all could care less about kids.
No, I couldn't care less about kids.

Again I ask you: Why are you continuing to whine about it on a message board when you should be canvassing your State polititions? Oh, it's not your state? Then too fucking boo hoo. Don't do the crime there then.

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:38 AM   #190
Fenlayen

What age in Axgarland do you need to be to be able to have sex with a 16yr old girl ?
Fenlayen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:45 AM   #191
ShardmoonVer.1

Sober or drunk? Family or stranger?
Old 07-11-2007, 09:57 AM   #192
FafnerMorell
Warrior 4 the working-day

Should everything I disagree with be made against the law?

For example, if I don't think smoking is healthy, must I make smoking against the law?

Should the 1st Amendment be repealed, since someone might say something I disagree with?

That's a pretty absurd viewpoint.
-- William Shakespeare, Henvy V, Act 4, Scene 3
FafnerMorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:01 AM   #193
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
you cant figure out that a man in one state doing something that is legal is not any better than a man in another state doing the same thing that is considered illegal
Morally, no, he's not any better. Legally, yes, he is. Most of us are just referring to what's legal, not what's moral. I don't think anyone here has said that one is morally better than the other.

Speaking of fucking morons.

I also know that girls get horny before the age of 18 THIS is why we as parents, uncles or just adult bystanders need to try help protect them from themselves
What is it about the age of 18 that makes them so much more ready for sex than the age of 16? What about 16 year olds that are more mature than 18 year olds? What about 18 year olds that are less mature than 12 year olds? What about 40 year olds that are less mature than 18 year olds?

Why exactly is 18 the magic age?

Im saying get some uniform laws that keep the sexually deviant old fucks from taking advantage of them.
Uniform laws won't necessarily protect little girls from dirty old men. What if all 50 states decided to set the minimum age at 12? They'd be uniform, but it'd still be dirty old men fucking little girls.

But according to Brig we have no rights to want the laws changed to do this
I never fucking said that, you lying fucking bitch. Stop fucking saying I've said shit that I haven't said.

he states cannot change their laws apparently because a "predator" might lose his rights....... Ive said I want states more uniform..... Brig does not want this.......
I've never said that the states can't or shouldn't change their laws. I've only said that I don't think the US Government should intervene and make them do it.

But go ahead. Keep lying.

obviously you all could care less about kids
Obviously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Now to make it simple for you idiots that protect predators i have TWO questions
I'm not answering any of your bullshit questions until you answer the questions I've been asking you for months now:

1) Where's the proof of me riding the fence?
2) Where's the proof of me back-peddling?
3) Where's the proof of me being an arrogant bitch?
4) Where's the proof of me thinking I'm better than everyone?

And from the last week:

1) What age do you think kids should be allowed to start having sex?

You answer those questions and I'll play ball. Or you can keep refusing to provide proof to back up your claims, and continue to look like a liar.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:35 AM   #194
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

How am I fucking changing the arguement when the fucking laws in all the states have different ages?
Because when you were talking about 40 and 16, you were referencing a specific situation. Then you change the age to 14, which changes things quite a bit. In which states is the age of consent 14, btw?
you cant figure out that a man in one state doing something that is legal is not any better than a man in another state doing the same thing that is considered illegal is fucking crazy.
And YOU can't figure out that I STILL haven't given my personal opinion on the morality of the situation, shit-for-brains. I've been discussing the legality of it, but that is something you fail to grasp. My whole argument has been that it is legal in one state and illegal in another. I never said anything about them being morally right or wrong. How many times do I have to say that before it sinks in?
The only liars here are you idiots who lie to yourself and say your not protecting people who prey on young girls because the law says its ok.
Now, I just want to be clear: what exactly is your definition of a lie? Because you have been spewing outright untruths about most of the people here, yet you can't admit that you're lying. So, how do you define a lie?
Im saying get some uniform laws that keep the sexually deviant old fucks from taking advantage of them.
You know, there's a difference between taking advantage of a juvenile in order to get a quickie, and getting fucking MARRIED, for Christ's sake. If anything, it's the girl that stands to benefit very much financially out of this deal, so I fail to see where she's being taken advantage of.
But according to Brig we have no rights to want the laws changed to do this, the states cannot change their laws apparently because a "predator" might lose his rights....... Ive said I want states more uniform..... Brig does not want this....... obviously you all could care less about kids.
There are 3-4 outright lies in this paragraph alone, and you still can't see that?
the age of consent is fucking 18 in ND (Im not talking parental consent for marriage laws either mr change the subject to what benefits you).
LMAO! Says the guy who went from 16 to 14.
Oh, so we're back up to 16 now? Make up your mind, dude.

If they are getting married and the girl's parents don't object, I don't see why I should.
the first one is a YES OR NO question........ you can make your excuses for saying yes (meaning you condone predators) later.
I'll answer it any way I fucking feel like, shithead. It in no way, shape or form means I condone predators. When the two are married, THAT MEANS HE'S NOT A PREDATOR, dumbass. Your opinion doesn't fucking matter, the law does. The law says he's not a predator or a child molester. The law > you. Course, that's not saying much since a crack-smoking window-licker is > you.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:19 PM   #195
Alinusara

2) if no then why don't you want it made against the law?

1) No. But it don't matter whether I approve or not, what a legally married couple does in their bedroom is none of my business.

2) It's a lot of worry over a 16 year old and 40 year old, both legally married, I don't even know or care about.
Alinusara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:04 PM   #196
Everclear

Also.. don't forget that in Romeo and Juliet, she was like what? 12? Something really young. Does that make Shakespear a pedophile? Society's views on ages change over time. I am not saying that I am comfortable with the idea of 12 year olds getting it on... but let's face it, it's not like it has never happened... even in American history girls got married young. They probably still do in places like Kentucky.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:16 PM   #197
Shylodog
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Shylodog
Originally Posted by Everclear
They probably still do in places like Kentucky.
I was going to say the exact same thing. lol

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Write it down- Chuk made me lolirl
Originally Posted by Drysdale
To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Shylodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:20 PM   #198
Veo

Originally Posted by Everclear
Also.. don't forget that in Romeo and Juliet, she was like what? 12? Something really young. Does that make Shakespear a pedophile? Society's views on ages change over time. I am not saying that I am comfortable with the idea of 12 year olds getting it on... but let's face it, it's not like it has never happened... even in American history girls got married young. They probably still do in places like Kentucky.
Mainly North Dakota.
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #199
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
Again, just a quickie since I'm going back out for a few hours.

How old do you think a girl should be to have sex with a 40 year old... hmm... no, let's say... 41, almost 42 year old man?
Old 07-12-2007, 05:43 AM   #200
Heretic

Originally Posted by shylodog
I have an 11 year old daughter. If she were molested, I would absolutely fucking kill the person who did it. Hands down, end of story. But when she turns 16, as crushed I might be, I have no legal recourse where I live to do anything.
Why wouldn't you have legal recourse if she was MOLESTED? You know, there is a difference between molest/rape and consentual sex.

Originally Posted by axgar
I also know that girls get horny before the age of 18 THIS is why we as parents, uncles or just adult bystanders need to try help protect them from themselves, Im not saying NO sex (which would help the teen pregnancy but it obviously not going to happen) Im saying get some uniform laws that keep the sexually deviant old fucks from taking advantage of them.
See you admit it here. Its not the fact that you consider them too young to consent to sex, you are just playing moral cop and stopping 2 people from having sex that you see as 'icky'. You are just trying to control and push morals.
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote