Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2001, 04:20 PM   #1
Nunyabiz

Default Ghalewind gone or reborn?

Ladys and Gentelman fresh from Ec the identety of ghalewinds new char. is revealed for the first time......
Creaver hes a Dark Elf warrior. You didnt here it from me............................................. stay safe E-marr
Old 08-03-2001, 11:05 PM   #2
Siilverain

Well though I can not confirm this new revelation, one thing is for sure... His grammer, language & vocabulary (lack thereof) skills are a dead give away. Will not be hard to spot him /shouting across zones....
Old 08-04-2001, 05:12 AM   #3
Healblade

/em prepares to be burnt at the stake

I have recently (2 times in past week)
grouped with Ghalewind (not a twink of his).
In game, he seems to be a completely different
person than this forum seems to be...

He used a rather extensive vocabulary, never once
(not even in a pulling macro or in a conversation
via /tell-s with him re this forum and topics) used
profanity, or ninja looted, or was a less than decent
player. Perhaps I got the "good" side of this person
or he was in a fit of conscience or whatever...but...
perhaps he should be given a chance...

NOTE: TRUST NO ONE, unless you know them well IRL

Just my 1/2 copper...

~Healblade Puremight (lvl 47 now)
Paladin Officer <Elder Blades>
Old 08-04-2001, 05:14 AM   #4
Nunyabiz

To Confirm if this story is true hang out in ec there u will see the little darkelf. (by the way thats where Ghalewind always was) Notice he has Crafted Armor and a Treeweave ( Ghalewinds old armor after he got caught scamming the Iksar regen bp) and notice his strongly noticble selection of weapons a Wurmy and a Balanced Shan'tok.................... Any furthere Questions???????????????????????????????????
Old 08-04-2001, 10:23 AM   #5
Norpin

Wow, a warrior wearing Crafted Armor, never heard of that before. Seriously, that armor is common enough that I don't see how you can considder it proof of identity.
Old 08-04-2001, 11:10 AM   #6
Ice Weasel X

Well, I was in Oasis with my friends last night, and I saw Kaoslyric and Creaver shouting hugs to each other all night long...

<font color=red>Kaoslyric shouts, 'CREAVER!'
Creaver shouts, 'KAO!'
Kaoslyric shouts, 'YOU ROCK!'</font>
etc...

Later in the night:
<font color=red>Creaver shouts, 'WTF U DUMBASS DINEKEY <font color=white>(sp?)</font>'</font>

I wasn't trying to pay too much attention since my group was having a little orc AoE fun at the time, but shout is still one of the few red channels on my screen.
Old 08-04-2001, 01:45 PM   #7
Nunyabiz

Ok enough debating its him but he said himself he doesnt wanna scam and all, and warriors wearing crafted armor does make since and all but he has the tree weave all the other weapons and Hes must have Admitted it like 20 times to people he thinks are his "friends"
Old 08-04-2001, 06:33 PM   #8
Grimreaver

Humm, ok i am not Ghalewind im not sure who Ghalewind is but i have a iksar regen bp, and not a shantok, its a Kunzar Ku'juch.I dunno whats going on, i buy / sale / trade in Ec for along time, thats how i got the stuff i got now.

Please inform me in what is going on?

Old 08-04-2001, 06:38 PM   #9
Grimreaver

BTW ice your a liar bro cause i never said that, and i never say noting in caps.busted!
Old 08-04-2001, 06:41 PM   #10
Grimreaver

1 more thing, what is dinekey if that is a person i don't know him.If its a word i dont know what it means, and i dont cuss.
Old 08-04-2001, 06:50 PM   #11
Sharasali Shadowsoul

You sound remarkably like Ghalewind.
Old 08-04-2001, 06:53 PM   #12
Grimreaver

Sure, you can say im Ghalewind all you want but im not.
Old 08-04-2001, 09:44 PM   #13
Zelious Duskstalker

Guess there's no mistaken this loser
Old 08-04-2001, 10:13 PM   #14
Grimreaver

Zelious, who you calling a loser, cause if your calling me a loser you got it all wrong.I sit in Ec and sell/trade/buy for mystuff.If your calling Ghalewind a loser, i agree with you every bit of that.Just cause i got good gear does not make me Ghalewind or i got simalar gear still dont make me him.

Yeah, alot of People duel weild a Wurm,yak or Wurm,Cot.Well that is all i have to say.

Creaver lvl 18 Dark elf,
Peace
Old 08-04-2001, 10:43 PM   #15
Ice Weasel X

<blockquote>Ghalewi... err... Grimreaver wrote:<hr>im not sure who Ghalewind is[/quote]Somehow that's funny when you then say:<blockquote>Grimreaver wrote:<hr>If your calling Ghalewind a loser, i agree with you every bit of that[/quote]You don't know who he is, yet he's a loser. &nbsp;There's some credibility right there.

<blockquote>Grimreaver wrote:<hr>BTW ice your a liar bro cause i never said that, and i never say noting in caps.busted![/quote]Nope, not lying. &nbsp;Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot of it, but I'm sure there are other people who were in Oasis that saw your shouts. &nbsp;By the way, you saying that you don't do anything doesn't "bust" me in any way, shape, or form. &nbsp;You've proven yourself to be a liar and a moron in the past couple of weeks. &nbsp;You also have this odd habit of referring to people who are not your friends as "bro." &nbsp;You should probably completely change your vocabulary and typing habits if you don't want people knowing it's you.

<blockquote>Grimreaver wrote:<hr>1 more thing, what is dinekey if that is a person i don't know him.If its a word i dont know what it means, and i dont cuss.[/quote]I don't know if that's how he spells his name, but Dinekey is what I remember. &nbsp;You were duelling someone in Oasis, and shouting at someone for healing him. &nbsp;Then you shouted at him. &nbsp;When you won (don't remember if you killed him or if he zoned), there was more shouting about what you thought of him.

You must really hate knowing how your reputation is following you around, eh? &nbsp;If you want some serious advice on what you can do to both fix your reputation and get people off your back, then e-mail me at lapuslg@balista.com and we can have a serious discussion. &nbsp;Yammering away on these message boards, however, is just going to get more sarcasm and rude remarks thrown your way.
Old 08-04-2001, 11:03 PM   #16
Grimreaver

I said i didnt know who Ghalewind was till i just read about him.For the last time i am not Ghalewind,yea now i rember Dinekey in Oasis a Rogue he was getting healed and i /shouted stop healing him.

As far as me saying WTF DINEKEY or any of that or to Kaoslyric your wrong. For 1.I dont Cuss 2.I dont use all caps 3.Quit trying to say im someone that im not 4.Don't be jellious if i got better gear then you or not.

For the last time i am not Ghalewind...
Old 08-05-2001, 10:40 AM   #17
Slazzer

If Ogmuk says your on the same IP, then i think you are Ghalewind. I think its funny how you were trying to get people to pity you by de-leveling yourself. Smooth one.

Slazzer
51 Monk
Old 08-05-2001, 10:46 AM   #18
Siilverain

Default Completely Off the Subject

WOW, I have never seen such a horrible use of misspelled words in quite a long time. Grimreaver you are aware there is something called a "Spell Check" in these boards?
Old 08-05-2001, 01:52 PM   #19
Sharasali Shadowsoul

Default Re: Completely Off the Subject

Zel, didnt I watch you beat this guys ass in EC when I was drooling on your epic?
Old 08-06-2001, 03:41 AM   #20
Zelious Duskstalker

Ya the idiot challenged me..so i honored his request and politely dusted his ass
Old 08-07-2001, 06:31 AM   #21
Ript Southpaw

Busted Springer Style.

Same goes for Grimreaver and Ghalewind, also on same IP.
Old 08-07-2001, 08:29 AM   #22
Bulek Hedmusher

Actually Siilverain, if you want to see some messed up spelling, check out this link. It goes back to the Drakraz posts....still makes me lmao

http://pub4.ezboard.com/femarrdragon...cID=1826.topic
Old 08-07-2001, 08:35 AM   #23
Salenie

Default Any Chance of Redemption?

Umm...

I seem to remember 8 gazillion people saying "Ghalewind, your reputation is trashed...just start over again." Well, assuming Grimreaver is Ghalewind (don't know if he is or not), maybe this is what he is trying to do. Let's assume this is true for the rest of this post.

People seem to be taking great delight in exposing Grimreaver as Ghalewind, and taunting him after he had done exactly what people suggested/ordered he do. They have spent energy and discussion checking IP addresses, similar loot, etc., to prove this link.

Therefore, I would like to report as a scammer anyone who told Ghalewind to get a new identity and took part of this unmasking. A deal was set up: Ghalewind would make a new character, and build a new rep from scratch in the hope that he could play effectivelly on Emarr again. Linking the old character to the new character destroys that chance by the people who told him to do it. It was, therefore a scam, where Ghalewind was cheated out of the time and effort and hope for acheiving something he wanted.

Caveat: If Grimreaver does scam people, it doesn't matter if he's Ghalewind or not, crucify him.

I don't like scammers. I don't like hypocrits much either.

Salenie Silkweaver

Old 08-07-2001, 08:42 AM   #24
Poppen Steelfist

Uhmm.. you forgot..he was told not only to start a new character, but also to keep his F'n mouth shut too. Galewind's mouth, and 13 year old ghetto speak has been his undoing from the very beginning. So when we said make a new character..we didn't mean "Make a new character then run around screaming how much of an ass you are". If I take a shit on your bed..and paint it same color as your bedspread..is it still a piece of shit?...Uhh Yeah. What about if I stick a little sign on it that says "Could be Shit!" ...I bet you recognize it as a terd pretty quick. Same thing here.

Poppen Steelfist 54 Disciple and Officer of SoD
Old 08-07-2001, 08:45 AM   #25
Salenie

Oh! I'm sorry. I thought I had posted to the Scammer Alert board, not the rants and flames board.

Oh wait...I did.

Saleniie Silkweaver